TOMATO HATE THREAD

Is there a worse addition to any meal than raw tomato?
Why do people put this shit on things I don't get it
It doesn't have a good texture
It taste like fucking water
FUCK TOMATOES

t. buys produce at Walmart

Even at restaurants dude
shit fucking sucks

You don't grow tomatoes I'm guessing. Tomatoes can be awesome.

> Tomatoes can be awesome
LOL BRO, YOU DON'T HAVE A FUCKING GARDEN FULL OF ?!?!?! C'MON BRAH THEY'RE GREAT

bad thing bad thing no no

Tomatillos are better :3

You just made this thread you spamming asshole

>not acceptable on Veeky Forums to dislike onions because they exist in so many dishes
>totally acceptable on Veeky Forums to dislike tomatoes

this is how i felt with normal tomatoes, that they were too soft and watery. cherry tomatoes/heirloom tomatoes are much better for raw eating

LOL BRO, I ONLY EAT SHIT PRODUCE SO ALL PRODUCE IS SHIT!

Acting like this won't bring your dad back.

That hit way too close
I didn't come here for feels

You see this faggot being accepted?

Disliking any vegetable makes you a pleb.

I like tomatoes, but you're being ridiculous. If you have to grow and harvest your own version of the food for it to be good, then it's not that good.

But this isn't even necessary with tomatoes, which are delicious, even though OP doesn't personally enjoy them.

I have never been glad or relieved to see that my sandwich had a slice of tomato on it.

I have never said to myself "that tomato really brought a lot to the table and it mingled well with the other flavors on the sandwich"

If anything, it just forces you to hold the sandwich with a more precarious grip to keep the shit from sliding out of between the sandwich like a bar of soap sliding out of my butt cheeks

fucking this
no one is ever been like "oh wow this has tomatoes on it nice!"

I think it's a genetic thing. Some ""people"" naturally recoil at its texture, kind of like how some people taste cilantro differently. Maybe because it's has trace amounts of nightshade chemicals.

tomato tastes fine when incorporated properly into a dish
raw tomato by itself? rather eat a cyanide caplet.

that makes some sense.

The rest of us would like that also.

Nobody really hates tomato, and anyone saying that they do is declaring themselves a culinary pleb. Same applies to onions and garlic.

If you hate them because they are watery, just scoop out the watery/seedy parts with a spoon.

You don't have to grow them yourself, just don't buy beefsteaks that are grown for size, color, and uniformity. If some retard came on here and proclaimed all apples were shit because he didn't like the bag of red delicious he bought at Dollar General, he'd be told to fuck off too.

..... those are cherries

A good, ripe tomato with a dash of salt is a perfect snack.

A good, ripe tomato under a slice of fresh mozzarella, drizzled with olive oil and topped with fresh basil - especially over a toasted baguette slice - is amazing.

Little grape tomatoes are the shit. Not too juicy or sour, they do remind you of grapes.
And a good way to eat sliced raw tomatoes is with olive oil salt pepper and cilantro

But it say tomate.
Check and made.

I find that the tomatoes used in most restaurants are those flavorless, underripe steak tomatoes. Or basic cherry tomatoes used in salads.

A ripened heirloom tomato with a pinch of salt however...so delicious. It's almost sweet.
I'm not a huge fan of spaghetti, but one of my favorite childhood memories is grinding up fresh tomatoes with a hand grinder for my grandparents during the summer. I'd go through busshels harvested from their garden to make sauce. I thought it was fun, and they thought it was great bc free child labor with no complaining. Only thing that sucked was that my hands would start to get tingly and sting after an hour because of all the acids from the tomato juice.

P-please s-stop...

Basil is what I meant sorry

try a green tomato faggot. It has more flavor