When you're cracking an egg into a pan is there any technique that will keep the yolk centered instead sliding to the...

when you're cracking an egg into a pan is there any technique that will keep the yolk centered instead sliding to the edge like a fucking nigger?

Use fresher eggs. This happens because as an egg gets older, the white becomes runnier and less able to hold the yolk in place.

This. The white is breaking down into a loose puddle and not holding that yolk. Use eggs within 3-4 days of buying them. Also figure out which is the store near you that simply has the best turnover and freshness. Store them in the fridge, and covered in the carton. It all helps.
If you're really concerned, you can buy a special poaching pan to do them that way, or use egg rings or biscuit cutters and go for the McDs style fried eggs.

go to your containment board please

separate yolk, fry the white first, lay yolk on top/underneath depending on preference then finish cooking it
you double nigger

lmao you must be a real beta soyboy cuck for your yolk to slide i've NEVER seen that happen

haha, epic falseflag my reddit brethren

Please don't use that word here.

just fuckin cook the thing man
also grow up with the language, did your mom say that was ok?

what in the fuck that's the wrongest i've ever seen here and i've seen some stuff that's WRONG

Uh, a spatula?

Put the pan so that it's ever so slightly tilted on the grates and crack the egg onto that side.

thanks for asking this question. Had the same issue.

how do you make an egg fresher

sameniggerfag

By personally inseminating each and every hen.

I'm cracking up trying to niggers sliding to the edge of things

Fuck off to your /lgbt/ containment board, mongoloid.

When cooking eggs, i would hold the yolk in place with the blunt side of the shell until it set in place. Now I have a pan with a flatter surface I don't need to worry about it as much. Not that it really matters, but for the sake of sanity.

>people bitching about words on Veeky Forums.
buncha faggots around here.
Nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger.

My mom calls me and my brother niggers all the time

Look in the mirror, I have some bad news for you

Yeah, move the fucking pan.

Try living in a house that isn't slanted you fucking lemon

>implying that people haven't said "nigger" casually everywhere on Veeky Forums for years
How new are you?

by moving it with your aunt and uncle in Bel-Air

hey watch the language pls this is a christain board

Level your stove dipshit

Try not having a warped to shit pan, idiot

When you break eggs the yolk will move away from the pointed and of the egg. If you are breaking 2 eggs turn one so it is broken the opposite direction of the first one. You'll have 2 eggs with the yolks together