So I've come to one of two conclusions:

Most of the posters here are either

1. Gay soyboys who cross-post from Veeky Forums

or

2. Fat femanons

Prove me wrong.

More like onionboys who cross-post from Veeky Forums.

Veeky Forums hates soyboys.

You're right you faggot whore
Now post tits/digg or gtfo

I'm a drug addict and I like reading the stories here while I'm in rehab. Keeps my mind off getting a hit, and everyone here on Veeky Forums is more interesting than the people I meet in real life.

This board always gives me a laugh, and is also a fresh addiction in a way as I don't use any kind of social media.

They let you keep your phone? My camp wouldn't even let us use forks let alone phones.

Hard to prove that wrong when “soyboy” as you use it is just a catch-all term for anyone who isn’t an alt-right nazi faggot from /pol/ who manages to shitpost on several boards during the brief, brief periods when he’s not gobbling down on Alex Jones’ tiny cock.

I'm a gay male virgin who mainly eats chicken thighs, beef chuck steak, apples, nuts, chocolate chips, eggs, pepper jack cheese, salsa, sweet potatoes, and carrots

post boipuss

Yeah, anything really. Guy down the hall has a PS3. It's a government funded center and we get tested daily, so if you fail a test you get privileges taken away.

What do you think that makes your ass taste like? No wonder you go unloved.

idk like a stew i guess - how do i make my ass taste better?

>prove me wrong
Very well, I do crosspost from Veeky Forums and I like traps, so take that as you will. However I am neither soyboy nor grill. Hence we have found a counterexample and the statement is proven false.

Fruit and lots of fiber. Everyone will want their mouth around your butt.

What makes you think I wanna be rimmed?

Thanks, I'll give it a shot
fuck off imposter

I'm from /k/ I just like to cook, or look at pictures of better cooked food when I'm eating to pretend. Plus you guys are funny.

I started browsing here around 9 years ago when I was just moving out of home. Used to get drunk and stoned, look at food and try to troll people.

9 years later not much has changed, the quality of Veeky Forums has diminished a lot.

I'm a straight male and I'm definitely not fit.

Do you browse Veeky Forums every day? I did back in 2008 - 2012 and I ended up being a very negative person.

Veeky Forums as a site, and how it's designed around anonymity, is great. Gotta sift through the shit to find gold.

>Do you browse Veeky Forums every day?

I work nightshift so if I'm having a slow night I browse, don't really look at Veeky Forums on weekends.

I only browse out and ck, I don't think they're that toxic.

whoa whoa whoa. im not fat.

I just like cooking and the occasional canning/fermenting thread that pops up. I am slightly addicted to this site, really need to stop visiting so much, it definitely isn’t the healthiest place

man that's fucking pathetic

OR
3. Fast food marketers
>For me it is the McChicken...

well, it is the king of sandwiches. Fresh, Juicy and always delicious.

I think there are also a few anorexics who come here to torture themselves.

Yo.