Why not eat at Red Robin tonight?

Why not eat at Red Robin tonight?

Because I don't want diarrhea.

Because their burgers are overpriced and thinner than wendy's. The unlimited fries aren't even worth it either

You should probably go see a doctor user

THOSE CLOUDS AMONGST THE ICE-SKATING-RINK BLUE HUES OF THE SKY, MAKE ME TEAR UP A LIL.

LIKE TEARS IN RAIN

Because I don't want to pay $10 plus tip for $1 worth of hamburger meat

buy an ad, you corporate nigger faggots

remember to ask for a basket of fries while you wait for the burgers

That is a pretty beautiful sky. Too bad it's blocked out by that shitty restaurant.

if i have to choose shitty, popular restaurants, i rather eat at buffalo wild wings and get a basket full of boneless chicken nuggets.

if i ever want food poisoning this is where i go

I used to play Final Fight on their arcade machine back when I was a kid.

>wanting to cure OP of his deadly colon cancer
Just let him be free of this life, user. There is nothing for us here.

Ours had a CVS2 machine. Good shit.

I love eating at Red Robin every weekend with my family! The servers are always so friendly, the burgers incredibly fresh and the signature cocktails are amazing. I would eat there everyday if the wife wouldn't get mad!

I just bought 4 ribeye steaks (1 inch) for $14, why would I spend the same on commercial grade chuck, a handful of veggies, spices and potato?

Just eat at Red Robin. We're having a really bad quarter and I'm gonna get fired if this marketing shit doesn't take off.

holy fuck

Red Robin gives you diarrhea
yum

No. Bottomless fries mean nothing if my mulatto simpleton only stops by my table every half hour.

almost

It's the christmas period and you're losing money? What kind of shit for brains restaurant chain could pull that one out of their ass?

Because I'm not Lucas Werner. I don't need Red Robin to get me into the bone zone.

because the nearest Red Robin is about 100 miles from here

has he found his millennial waifu yet?

I've eaten there once and it was the most underwhelming burger I've had for that price

I'm a cook at Red Robin. ama

RR used to be good. went to shit like every other chain burger joint tends to do.

anyone know a recipe for their ghost pepper sauce?
that's the only reason i go there anymore
it's really not incredibly spicy but it tastes so good

IIRC it's a drop of ghost pepper sauce for ever 2 oz of chipotle sauce

>hear about Red Robins legendary unlimited fries
>travel to america just to try this mythical legend
>after months of searching, finally finds one
>order my food from their messenger
>get my food
>asked about their unlimited fries
>they only give me a pittance of fries
wonders why american are so big when they receive such pittance of foods

>come to america from far away
>go to get unlimited fries
>too much of a retard to ask for more once you finish the ones they gave

nigga are you so retarded you forgot to ask for more?

one near me sucks. paid extra for seasoned fries and they didn't come out yet so I called for the waiter and he just straight up ignored me and later brought me a fork even though I didn't ask for one.

sounds like a personal problem. kinda like the meme about how chipotle gives you mad shits.

Waiters in restaurants do that as a subtle jab and joke about it with their fellow employees

"Fork" you

You contribute nothing to humanity

I think that the Whisky River BBQ Burger is not bad.

whats your work routine?