Can you really eat the shells of these things?

Can you really eat the shells of these things?

I was always afraid to but fred says it may not be sanitary because you wouldn't lick the bottom of a soup bowl and that seemed about right,

im not mexican so I don't know

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=_MaglPJKSmU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

But Mexican flower pie is delicious.

You can eat anything with enough determination
m.youtube.com/watch?v=_MaglPJKSmU

sure can desu

Who the fuck is Fred?

>not ordering it without vegetables

isnt the whole point of a fucking tacoshell bowl or a fucking bread bowl that you can eat it.
who is this fred retard.

No, you eat your mess and give the bread plate to the poor.

Do you order tacos, eat only the filling and throw away the tortillas?

You wouldn't eat a hamburger bun

im not that into mcdonalds normally, but this bad boy is so goddamn good

i did not want to post this in this thread, sorry

Breadbowls predate plates by like, 5000 years

fred ring and we drink brake fluid together

I don't get how people say Veeky Forums is a normie board when we have shitposting on this level.

Literally nobody says that.

You're joking, right?
It's full of normies.

see

Fuck off, Fred. You don't know shit.

But then, who was plate?

This thread makes my ass hurt, gotta bookmark it for when I take a dump

Who is Fred?

My dad

Does Fred also say to scrape off the cheese and toppings from pizza , since the dough is not sanitary

Tortilla bowls should still come pre-packaged and you don’t have to worry about how well they washed the bottom (or any part) unlike with a soup bowl. The whole reason you wouldn’t lick the bottom of a soup bowl is that the attention put into cleaning it isn’t going towards the underside of the bowl.

Tell him I said hi.

fellow polish user I see
our region-exclusive fast food sandwiches are usually the best thing on the menu, both in McDonald's and KFC

>This level of bait
>People answer in a better way than hal the on topics threads in this board.

You aren't supposed to eat it. When you finish, you put it on your head and sing La Cucaracha

It's called transverse shitposting. The idea is that once a board reaches maximum shitposting entropy (i.e. the point at which serious posts can no longer possibly receive a legitimate response because the board is consumed entirely with faggots), the only posting which can be met with any conceivable recourse is a shitpost disguised as a real post but it's also actually a shitpost.

I work at a resterant that makes those for taco salads, all it is, is a flour tortilla that has been pushed into fryer oil by a round container.

nigga why would you lick the bottom of the bowl in the first place? Just wipe off that fine ass saucer juice with your bread baka

5000 years isn't a very long time in prehistory.