Oringinal Chicken Sandwich vs. McChicken THE ANSWER

Based on several conditions including taste, presentation, and price. My friends and I have all determined that

The Original Chicken Sandwich from burger king is superior to the McChicken from mcdonalds.

Now presentation obviously they both lose hard, and taste, the major difference is that original chicken is slightly saltier than the mcchiken, but the real deal is that the original chicken sandwich is marginally cheaper than the mcchicken.

What do you guys think?

To be honest, after having BK's chicken sandwich, the mcChicken seems a bit dry

I don't eat fast food.

I don't eat meat anymore but I remember the mcchicken always being much better quality. And you can just slam them down your throat by the 4

I get the original chicken sandwich and put zesty sauce on it

However, it's basically 2 conjoined McChickens for 4 times the price

>The Original Chicken Sandwich from burger king is superior to the McChicken from mcdonalds.
You best be careful with this blasphemy son. Wouldn't wanna have another witch burnin.

same with zesty sauce
but the difference between them is longboy is so greasy that it makes the bread soggy and somehow tastes better because of it

No I prefer the McChicken and it's priced correctly. Original chicken costs as much as a Whopper

As far as flavor goes, I think you are correct.
The original chicken is so expensive though.
Suppose I was the poorest of poorfags (I am), could you sell me on TOC?

For me? It's the McChicken.

That's because the OP is retarded comparing the OCS to the McChicken.

BK has it's own cheap chicken sandwich the Crispy chicken Jr.. The size, price, and ingredients (bun, mayo, lettuce, chicken patty) are all analogous to the McChicken.

Those aren't comparable. OP is almost definitely right.

For me, it is the Original Chicken. The best fast food sandwich.

I don't know where everyone is getting their OCS, but my BK has them for $1 versus a $1.59 McChicken just down the road. also crispy chicken jr. is for babs

2.50 for the OCS here in NoVa.
McChicken's on the dollar menu.

Thoughts on the Chicken Tendercrisp? Have you run this through the lab yet?

Chicken Buddy Burger blows them both away. Pickles and fried chicken is really a mindblowing combo

How are they NOT comparable? > is saying that OP is not making an exact apples to apples comparison but more like a Honeycrisp to a Red Delicious rather than something like a Red Delicious to Golden Delicious comparison.

Is the mcchicken the evangelion of fast food?

Because as said, theyre basically two very different items. I can see what that user is saying but i still do not think it's as comparable as he thinks.

Face it, at the point you're eating $1-2 chicken sandwiches, you're not eating for taste.

I can just go to Carls Jr and get a spicy chicken combo for like $3, or two spicy chickens + combo for $4.

this entire thread is pointless because the Wendys Spicy Chicken Sandwich is the superior of all choices

this checks out

Add cheese and extra mayo. Better than a Mcchicken but 3x the price in my area. Sometimes they're 2 for $5

>not having the junior chicken, the slightly spicier and superior variant.

Trust me, I've had those 2 shit sandwiches in the OP and they don't shine a candle on the Junior.

i choose mcdonalds because it meets my nutritional needs. so for me, it would have to be the mcchicken in this stand off.

The Original Chicken Sandwich is very very salty and extremely dry.
I hate it.

As far as taste goes it's the superior sandwich, but I'm not white enough to drop seven dollars on a fast food meal.

The original chicken sandwich is like 2-3 dollars more. compare it to a chicken crisp jr or whatever it's called these days.

Original chicken sandwich is better obviously. McDonald's just has such shit quality it's like they make all their food with dollar store ingredients.

I dont know whats wrong with your guy's burger king where I live the ocs is 2 for 6$(used to be 2 for 5) and the mcchicken is around 5$ at least, however McDonald's has junior chickens for 2$ and bk has crispy chicken jr for 1.50$.

For me, it's the Golden-Skillet Chicken Breast Fillet Sandwich.
A mouth-wateringly juicy chicken breast, hand battered on site, cooked fresh and served hot.
Nothing beats the taste of Golden-Skillet, a Virginia institution for over forty years!

Thats why chickfila is so good; the majority of their flavor comes from the fact that the chicken is brined/marinated in pickle juice.

Woah! I always felt that there was something distinctly different about the taste of Chick-fil-a, but I could never quite put my finger on what it was. Marinated in pickle juice, that's the flavor I couldn't identify. Thanks, user!

For me, it's the McSpoon.
They're pretty good.

That's a Jr chicken

I know it's all shitposting but some of you retards could genuinely be viral marketers with the way that you're able to talk about these fast food products.