I'm going to a party with an open bar

I'm going to a party with an open bar.
What are drinks to get?

my favorite is strawberry daiquiri.
can't go wrong with gin & tonic though.

Ask for a beer you normie fuck

What do you want to drink? Order one of those. Fucking idiot.

I'd be on mojitos and margaritas all night.

I don't really drink so I don't know I want.

>attention whore namefag is also gay
Well I'll be go to hell!

If you aren't a drinker, just don't bother getting anything, you'll thank yourself later.

t. soyboy numale
I bet you vape too

Old Fashioned
Gin and Tonic
Rum and Coke
Whiskey and Coke
X And Coke
Milk
Beer
Bilk
If you drank, you'd know what you like. Don't drink if you don't already, or just order a gin and tonic.

All of them

Beer. Preferably something shit (cheap) so you don't look like a faggot

Nope, recovering alcoholic. Alcohol had no redeeming qualities. Drinking to get drunk is poison, drinking to not get drunk is pointless.

You’ve got a point but you don’t have to overindulge. Getting a bit tipsy makes things more fun in a room with other tipsy people

How would you ever start drinking?

You wouldn't. :^)

Ask the bartender for a beer.

Stay home and smoke cannabis in your room, alone.

That's why I usually stick to good beer when drinking socially. I'll get tired and want to go to bed before doing or saying something I'll regret but still have fun on the way.

alckies never stop. They always have 'just one more.'

I'll be at a bar for four hours get home and want to have just one more before bed.

Redbull and vodka. Be the life of the party you little bitch

OPEN BAR DUDE!

White Russian
Vodka & Cranberry
Bärenjäger
Mojito
Pina Colada
Scotch, neat

Depends on the quality of the liquor, and your tastes. Hard to gauge your tastes considering you don’t drink, but you could try a vodka sour. Doesn’t taste much like alcohol (mostly just like lemonade), and not complicated enough to get judged by other guests or annoy the bartender

>vodka sour
>Doesn’t taste much like alcohol

I drink and also vape

What now faggot

Mojitos absolutely, probably also some gin and tonics and a long island ice tea. I try to drink liquors i don't normally buy at that sort of thing. I always drink beer and whiskey at home.

Lift the glass to your mouth you bellend

Basically this. If you're drinking to get drunk then you drink hard liquor and get drunk, if you're a "social drinker" then drink something sweet, don't try to punish yourself. That's just being a retard, not being "manly" or anything.

A gin fizz is the way to go for me.

mojitos are the fucking worst and mojito drinkers deserve to be shot, they take so much time and effort to make, just order something simple that won't hold up the bartender so everyone has to wait until all of your faggot mint leaves have been crushed before they get their drink