Is there a drink more likely to be ordered by faggot at a bar than milk?

is there a drink more likely to be ordered by faggot at a bar than milk?

>is there a drink more likely to be ordered by faggot at a bar than milk?
cum

Light beer

Kalimotxo

beer, water, whiskey, almost anything really, milk is a really unusual thing to order at a bar and I don't think any potential overlap with gays could make it the most likely beer for gays.
I'd argue there are more gays that order beer in bars than there are people ordering milk in bars, period. probably several times more

you are confusing faggots with gay people, my friend

your favorite drink

no.

blue hawaiian? nice try, but obviously no.

>I'll take a water, no ice

fpbp

Bud Light

whatever seasonal sam adams is currently available
or any kind of drink with flavored vodka

Dairy queens need their mammalian estrogen. Don't be so mean.

What's wrong with no ice? When you order a drink with ice, you get an ice + drink and not the other way around. Ice is a scam by restaurants to give you less liquid. They fill it with 85% ice and about 10% liquid and then leave the last 5% as air-room for the lid/etc. If you're going to a fast food place atleast; still even regular places like diners will fill it 80% with ice.

Are drinks really so expensive? I know for a fact you can pour one of those child sized drinks at a MickyD's or 7/11 for about 50 cents per POUND of drink. It couldn't possibly be more for a smaller restaurant or diner/etc.

Pretty much every drink.

Because ice melts and becomes water, dipshit. People who order water with no ice are teethlets.

ITT: People who have never been to gay bars or gone drinking with gay people

Alcoholism is *rampant* among homosexuals. They wouldn't order milk, at most they'd order some rainbow-colored whipped-cream-topped monstrosity with a name like GIANT UNICORN DICK that misleadingly contains an absurd amount of alcohol, or else they'd just order whatever beer or shots are cheapest.

This guy "gets it"
If you know what I mean.

Caffe latte

I do this whenever I'm sober driving just to fuck with people like you. It's generally fun as fuck and breaks the ice with the bartender, which, if you're in a decent bar at all, is going to be great to talk to. You're also not going to be filling a seat jewing out on free water and killing profits for the bar.

I wish there were exclusive milk bars that served high quality milk like that one in Majora's Mask.

10/10 would patron

What did he mean by this?

My dad gets water no ice, soda no ice, etc. because he just doesn’t like it cold. He’s weird like that.

>water
Water with or without ice.... is not gypping you on product. However, my boyfriend does not get ice so as to avoid the same thing you are describing. It’s usually fairly cold out of the fountain anyway.

If drinking is *rampant* amongst gays then that automatically implies a problem.

perfect for a bit of the old ultra-violence

say that to my facefucker

LETS GO *BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUD* RIGHT HERE

WHOA-HO-HO!!! HOW ART THOU YE STINKING BLOB OF CHIP OIL?

Take your name off before samefagging.

>no way my dad would lie to me about his shitty teeth

But that's my favorite!

Baileys

Gin and tonic

I'm a faggot and I drink nothing but sprite at bars. Also Shirley Temples

Kalimotxo is the godtier choice of the masses you plebeian

Enjoy your overpriced, ice filled beverages

>they'd order some rainbow-colored whipped-cream-topped monstrosity with a name like GIANT UNICORN DICK
What kind of pleb flyover gays are you hanging out with? Around here they drink rye, artisanal gin, and single malt scotch

You should be embarrassed for samefagging that hard

plese response

>pleb flyover gays
top kek