When's the last time you ate inside of a fast food restaurant?

When's the last time you ate inside of a fast food restaurant?

about 3 years ago

maybe a little over a year ago

im getting pstd thinking of how much work it would take me to make all those frys

September 11th, 2001. I’ll never forget that burger.

Calm your titties. All your doing is dumping frozen fries into a deep fryer and throwing salt on them afterwards. It's not that hard.

Nigga thats at least 2 boxes of fries. I only have 6 fryer slots.
Do the mafs

Last Friday. I had a McChicken and fries.

3 minutes of actual work, 20 minutes of cooking?

KFC around January I think.

Even less, since you don't need to show moderation while filling up the fryer baskets.

Hey, that kid brought his own drink in the restaurant.

CEISE HIM

All those boigas

Every Christmas Eve, my dad and my brother and I would go to a particular regional fast food place and have lunch, as a tradition from when we were kids.

When we were little, living in this run-down trailer on about $10k/year for a family of four, an accountant at his office stayed late to cut a last-minute christmas-eve paycheck - there wasn't really time for much and it wasn't much money, but it was enough that we could buy a little porcelain christmas tree from a second-hand store, and for a special treat go out to dinner at that fast food place.

We went every year to do that, up until my brother shipped out to Afghanistan in the army.

Don't

Five years ago. Stuck in an airport waiting for a flight and realize I hadn't eaten anything all day and it's nearly 2PM. Look at my options and the only one that doesn't seem like a total rip off is BK. Get whopper. Immediately regret it. Proceed to regret it for the next few hours as well. Never again.

> tfw I'll never again be an oblivious 6 year old just really happy to be eating a Papa Joe and tub of fries on Christmas eve with my family

I don't even like the taste of fast food burgers anymore.

this morning, 2 breakfast burritos for 2 bucks is a good deal

>working in mcdonalds

2008 or 2009

Last night

6 hours ago

Chinese and Japanese McDonalds probably have fuckhuge fryers for exactly this purpose.
Having a group of kids buy a mountain of fries isn't an entirely unexpected thing to happen.

Although I'm sure 8 mountains of fries is probably in the range of unexpected.

a few weeks ago.
Five Guys near my job is usually pretty empty
i’m due for a visit soon

whenever arbys had that venison burger

I ate inside a Nandos at the airport 6 months ago.

I took my family to Whichwich a couple weeks ago. Shit was ballen

>tfw a zips down the street from me

It's so good

Any restaurant. Just shy of 5 years.

whats wrong with asians? anyone know what i mean?

1998 when i was in Dusseldorf. That coke was great, but i did not ate anything, so maybe does not even count.

They're autist af

a few months ago
>hear over the years that this one asian joint is amazing
>finally go there
>eat a few bites
>food is disgusting
>leave

I ate a King Fish™ at Quick® last February

I went to a White Castle one night in college. This was 05 or 06.

I was missing shit food when I was living in japan, so tried the mcdonalds when visiting a large city. those fuckers wouldn't give me mustard when I asked for it. either they didn't carry any, or they were afraid of me for being a foreigner or some shit. fuck them.
their apple pies are like Whataburger fried pies though.

A few weeks ago.
Went to burger king but the squints there didn't take orders. So I left.

no souls

t. obese nigger

No. When you eat Japanese food every day you end up missing junk food. Sorry your so assmad jealous over my story, friend. I hope you’re life gets better.

Had a job interview at Great Wraps this Monday, got a free Coke zero and a hot eye date with a tatted up slag. Home Depot needs to call me back...

The day before thanksgiving. I went there to avoid having to eat with my family.

I bought BOGO Bacon Egg and Cheese Biscuit and a medium soda for $2.99.

A table for autism