Steamed Hams

Anybody want a steamed hams thread? I'll start.

This Steamed Ham deviates from the norm, opting to use toast as the buns.
No, you misheard me, I said Steamed Hams.

This heart shaped Steamed Ham is perfect for that Valentine's Day dinner.

they're clearly fried

are those onions cooked into the burger? Damn that looks good, why don't restaurants do that more often? Especially these artisan burger places, what is the obsession of putting a steak inbetween buns and then topping it off with a variety of sauces. Its not a burger and its not a steak.

haha, right guys?

a lot of people don't like onions. fried meat patty with minimum spices is a starting point that attracts the widest customer base

that being said I've seen a few places that actually do it but they aren't common at all

Here's a triple Steamed Ham for you big eaters.

abattoyattoditpotcleiyk

Those are burgers

Wait a second...

I count from 0, so it's 3.

nigga you aint even been to krystal? c'mon nigga!

I thought we were having steamed clams?

No, no, I said Steamed Hams, that's what I call hamburgers.

I think spoons are pretty good.

Steamed ham I made. Tips for a great burger? Here's one I made.
Brisket burger seasoned with garlic, portini mushrooms, parmesan, soy, worcestershire, salt, and pepper, carmalized onions, cherrywood smoked bacon cooked in the onion fond with the burger cooking in the bacon grease, sriacha basil pesto, cheddar cheese crisp, melted munster cheese, and arugula on olive oil toasted buns.

A U R O R A B O R E A L I S

Ahh, you must be from Utica.

Non native speaker here, is this a reference to dir Skinner in the Simpsons or was that just a reference to something else?

I live in Utica and Ive never heard of it

Yeah, it's a Simpsons thing, nobody refers to hamburgers as steamed hams, well, of course unless you're from Utica, NY.

I do not eat beefburgers.

what is your opinion on a nice steamed hamburgle? (burger+waffle)

Steamed hamburgers are actually a thing in the northeast US.

Albany, not Utica.

But they are not steamed!?! Hamburger is not streamable food. If this supposed to be funny just say so! Ba! Fack yu americkanski!

I would love me a steamed ham right about now

>soy
no thanks, moshe

HHAHAHAHAH
THE SIMPSONS
GET IT HAHAHHA
YEAH I SAW THAT ONE HAHHA
HAHAHA STEAMED HAMS WAHAHAAHA
GOOD POSTH HAH HA HAH AH AHA xD LOOOOOOL STEAMED HAMS HAHAH : D

SKINNNEEERRRRRRRR

It's a cultural dialect

Well, /ck, you're an odd board but I must say, you steam a good ham.

real steamed ham from ct here

sneed hams

>I'm too cool for Simpsons jokes
What did he mean by this?

A nice spin-off from the regular Steamed Ham.

What's the deal with fast food mayonnaise? I can't stand the store bought stuff and It just makes any recipe that calls for it taste like mayo. Sonic and Hardee's overloads their burgers with this special pure white stuff and it tastes great with no strong smell or taste.
What's the difference? How do I get this nice white mayo?

Some brands have more lemon/vinegar than others, which might be what you don't like. Try different brands. Or, it could be that the mayo from fast food places is usually room temperature or warm which changes how it tastes.

wonder what you could do to get the bread that thin so it almost makes a pocket. press it down before toasting maybe?

it's a regional dialect. upstate new york.

It's an Albany expression.

nobody is forcing you to be here, user. you can leave any time or you can chill out and enjoy some patented Skinnerburgers.

DELIGHTFULLY
E
V
I
L
I
S
H

Made this one All-American

You hangry, buddy? You sound like you could use a steamed ham.

may I see it?

No.

With Sudbury, Ontario native, Brent Poulton as the founder, the St. Louis Bar & Grill chain is proud to be 100% Canadian owned and operated.

Since its inception in 2002, the St. Louis Bar & Grill Franchise has been thriving with its Devilishly Good fan base!

The brand has continued to earn praise for its consistent delivery of superior wings and ribs at competitive prices, served in a fun, friendly neighborhood bar and grill setting.

The wide popularity of the brand’s concept and signature product has led to the growth of over 52 locations across Ontario with three units operating in the East Coast of Canada (Moncton, Dartmouth and Dieppe). Despite the growth of the franchise chain over the years, we’ve remained dedicated and true to the core business principles of the very first St. Louis Bar & Grill location.

Do you know what a burger is omg

those photoshop water droplets on the tomato

venison, bacon, jalapeño steamed hams

I dont get it

>Puts effort into making a nice burger
>Serves it on a paper plate

C'mon user have some self respect

>hamburgle

you have to go back Paco

aurora borealis!

They could have options for both a regular or an onion patty. They could then charge 1.00$ more for it. Id tolerate late stage capitalism for that.

Where do i need to go back to exactly?

Steamed ham I made last week

Checked.

looks like a quality steamed ham

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.