Does Veeky Forums try to avoid sodium nitrate?

Does Veeky Forums try to avoid sodium nitrate?

I avoid all nitrates, as I prefer fresh meats and avoid heart disease.

You've got to, nitrates are just so horrendous for human health even in moderate amounts.

what is the name of this kind of sausage?

Fleischwurst

As long as you eat something with vitamin C with it it's ok.
The vitamin C turns the nitrates into harmless nitric oxide.

Were you born this gay? Or did it come only from years of experience with having your ass and mouth pounded full of dicks and hot sperm?

I try to avoid it for my boyfriend’s sake while realizing it’s probably a good thing to avoid overall whenever possible.

>being “born gay”
>implying you have a sexual preference as a baby

Yes.

unless you have like a liter of vitamin C I doubt all the ascorbic acid will come into contact with every nitrate molecule

Eating pussy and ass while jerking off is the thinking man way of having sex desu

>putting your mouth on the cesspool that is the female body

Enjoy shit covered lips and oralpharyngeal cancer

Don't people take nitrates for heart issues?

>tfw craving bacon, sausages and spam
>tfw they all have sodium nitrate
halp

Nitrates are two steps removed from the actually dangerous thing. Nitrates -> nitrites -> nitrosamines, via various enzymes/microbes/cooking processes. I don't worry at all about nitrates in vegetables, because they're unlikely to end up as nitrosamines (see ), but I do avoid nitrites.

so I've been doing a lot of research on the matter because people always go ohhh nitrates oh no!
they seem to be pretty good for you actually, help with circulation and all that
quite heart health as a matter of fact

the only places you can find opinions about nitrates being bad are fake news "health" sites that complain about MSG, Gluten, and GMOs too

No. In fact I embrace them, and consume them willingly.

Yeah and I avoid such dangereous chemicals like Dihydrogen monoxide and zinc.

Those cause cancer you know!

>le wrong generation
>implying the 80's weren't 10000x more degenerates because no AIDS

>writing your chemicals like that
>amerilard education
I bet you thing monosodium glutamate is good for you too.

Yeah I think it'd be more poignant if it was 1950s/1980s/2017

t. michael douglas

Yeah, the 50s were pretty fucking lame. Economy was great and music was decent but literally everything else was either fucked up on levels we rarely reach these days or just plain boring. Not to mention the 24/7 trainwreck that was American cuisine at the time.

Nitroglycerin. Chemistry is fun. Sodium Nitrate gives you angina, Nitro Glycerin takes it away

I've heard it called baby bologna

just do a couple of jumping jacks after finishing a meal

is it made from ethically sourced organic baby at least

somebody tell chris chan immediately

I eat corned beef once a year
what else has nitrates?

>was
is still pretty shitty my dude