Is there such thing as too fresh?

is there such thing as too fresh?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X_NW2A9D-tw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm too fresh.

Actually eggs can be somewhat bland in taste if they’re too fresh.

I'm so fresh you can suck my nuts

Dude, that is dead. It is just cells that don't require a brain or heart responding to stimuli, in this case most likely salt

nice

how long have you been stuck here, brother? more than a decade?

had lobster sashimi recently and the still moving head was sat upright on the plate watching me as I ate. it was delicious but unnerving.

they boiled the head up in miso soup later on and it was fucking amazing.

they kill it and immediately apply a v-series nerve agent

JUST

yes many fish and meats need to be aged various amounts of time for the best possible texture and flavor

Only if the animal wasn't killed humanely, ie when people drop live seafood into boiling water.

In Korea once on a trip to Cheju Island I went to a restaurant and they pulled a live red snapper from a tank, rapidly cut it into sashimi and arranged it decoratively around the still squirming carcass and served it to us. Best damn sashimi I ever had.

crabs are delicious jerks who will walk up to you on the beach and pinch you for no reason, I have no pity
lobsters however are noble sea beasts and taste like rotten fish, lobsters should live

Also very hard to peel after boiling.

Not for the Japs

youtube.com/watch?v=X_NW2A9D-tw

Nerve gas

Wouldn't you want to freeze it to kill the parasites?

veggies can easily be too fresh. I usually leave my avocado for a few days for it to become a bit mushier

was the lobster miso soup anything like clam miso soup where they don't add dashi and just let the clams make the broth?

swag

The reason people do that is because seafood starts to spoil immediately early. Its the only real way to make sure that you don't die from eating seafood. That's why they don't sell you dead clams at the live seafood store. It's not because they aren't fresh, it's because it could be dangerous to eat seafood that died before it was cooked.

t. Lobster

I don't know. they offered me the choice of boiling the head in water or in miso soup. went with the latter.

An excuse to post this gem

This is superstitious nonsense.

Looked like the little ribbit buddy was trying to swim away

poohbear.gif

try it and die user.