So I just stopped at a station in the Ivory Coast here in Africa and tried Monkey Paw Soup for the very first time

So I just stopped at a station in the Ivory Coast here in Africa and tried Monkey Paw Soup for the very first time
Not gonna lie and say it tasted like chicken because it didnt, it was one of the most rancid meals I have ever ate, and am scared because the group im with will take me to some bitches house to est dog for dinner

How does it feel knowing that you now have Ebola?

it would be pretty stupid to go to africa without taking pills and or medicine beforehand
im pretty sure OP's group isnt retarded

Why would you go to africa? Serious question ive traveled a bit and want to do more but africa is not on my list

>im pretty sure the person who willing ate jungle vermin soup isnt retarded

Of all the amazing places in the world with excellent cuisine and neat things to see, you chose to go to the literal shit pile of humanity.

>eating bushmeat

Im volunteering at my fathers Christian group but my buddy whos done this before told me that for 3 weeks we stay with a tribe that the elder lets you fuck the 14 year old girls and i couldnt pass that up

So it was not UMA DELICIA then? Did the meme lie?

thats a good lad
nice to see you got your priorities in order

uma disgustia

You’re doing gods work.

Dog is ok. But not more.
Also feels better than eating monkey on an ethical level, I guess

>Monkey paw soup
>served on a bed of literal hot garbage and compost
such presentation

Did you know eating bushmeat is how HIV jumped from chimps to humans

While that is most likely true, it would have been from working with the raw freshly killed meat, not a soup.

REEEEE
How do I get in on this? Tribal African girls are my fetish.

Degenerate

Post back results and tell us the whole sex experience

Post pic of girl before sex

Didn't the movie Outbreak start like this

I hope you like AIDS.

>Hurr niggers hurr i cant find any value in african culture
Fucking plebian shit. And this is coming from a /pol/bro

The only worthwhile culture Africa has is what white colonists introduced to it. Nigger.

>willingly getting HIV

>
>Hurr niggers hurr i cant find any value in african culture
>Fucking plebian shit. And this is coming from a /pol/bro

Nothing to find in an empty bucket.

>it would be pretty stupid to go to africa
Yes, yes it would.

>not liking African food

fucking nigger get off this subreddit

Just because you work for shareblue and get paid to post bbc cuck threads on /pol/ does not make you a /pol/bro

I am HIV positive and have cooked for over 40 people multiple times and have had 0 fucking reports of HIV. HIV simply doesn't transfer through food in that way
FYI - I am no fag. I have HIV because I was experimenting with anal sex and accidentally caught the disease because the guy I experimented with had the disease.
There are literally thousands of meals that can be cooked with minimal chance of ANY contaminated blood anyway and I am sure that this would be the type of food this restaurant will serve/ When I do dinner parties I make sure EVERY guest knows I am HIV positive and they don't mind.

In fact most of my guests prefer my food.
They KNOW I am taking care in the kitchen due to the risks involved. They KNOW they won't find a hair in their soup because if they do, I'd have to worry that I may have also accidentally got blood or semen in the Tiramisu. They KNOW for a fucking fact that every dish has been bleached and cleaned 10 times before dinner because I masturbate onto my plates and don't want the disease to have any chance of spreading. They KNOW that everything I prepare has been seasoned to perfection to remove any potential taste of blood in case I accidentally spilled some, so they won't taste blood and worry I gave them HIV.

My food is a celebration of my disease and also a celebration of the food. Pic related is a steak that has not been cooked well done - and i KNOW that people here would eat it - so why wouldn't they eat a salad with some blood? The risk of Bovine HIV from steak is just as high as the risk of HIV from any dish I could prepare unless I intentionally bled into it.

FYI I ALWAYS serve crispy croutons with soup, crispy enough for people to cut their mouths. If I got blood into my food they WOULD get HIV from the blood entering the crouton scratches and NOBODY ever has.

This guy is lying. His croutons gave me aids.

>FYI - I am no fag. I have HIV because I was experimenting with anal sex and accidentally caught the disease because the guy I experimented with had the disease.
>I am no fag
I have bad news for you.

Bushmeat bump

>i'm not a fag honest
>i just got HIV from taking it up the ass from some random guy i knew nothing about

Kill yourself

>FYI - I am no fag
>fucked in the ass by a man
"im not gay, why did i get HIV"
kys faggot

BLEACH'D

Responding to pasta gives you aids

Tbf, he falls on the kinsey bell curve of human sexuality just like you do. Perhaps he was in the 40th percentile and just wanted to fulfill a yearning one time only. That doesn't make him a total fag any more than it makes you, at 70th percentile a complete fag. You can continue to enjoy traps which is a grey area, but still proclaim your heterosexuality, faggot.

nice b8 m8. If you suck a dick, or take a dick in the ass, you're a faggot. Let me guess, Kinsey was a jew?

Damn, I hit the bullseye on this one! 70th percentile you are, lol!

make sure to kill some elephants and bring the tusks back, have fun!

You know that the person you see when your screen goes black is your reflection, not the person posting on the other side, yeah?

Decent bait. A little too over the top towards the end

>The risk of Bovine HIV from steak is just as high as the risk of HIV from any dish I could prepare
maybe if you were a chef for cows