Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xKWBJkaoRjM
seriouseats.com/2014/09/guide-to-olive-varieties.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

for me it's castlevetrano, the best olive

>whole

no thanx

pitted olives are inherently inferior

might be idk, but what i know is that biting them without worrying about is something that is far superior

toothlet detected

green stuffed with garlic.
food of the gods

lel do you crack the pits and eat them?

try outtind those in a pizza or a salad and we ll talk, cause thats what i mean. cause eating tgem whole only works when you eat them by themselves as a snack

>not eating olives as a snack
That's their main purpose.

Salt cured black olives from Crete

green for me

The flavor of pitted kalamata olives is objectively inferior because the pitting process bruises them

You seriously can't eat whole olive without fear? Hell I eat them 3 at a time and just spit out the stone.

Green obviously

What sort of faggotron bicks tasteless nigger olives

My cat is obsessed with the green ones. No idea what's going through her mind but she gets insane when she smells them.

those are artificially colored black olives, so I choose the green ones

For me, it's the black olive, the most versatile of olives.

On the subject of olives, I can't eat them because of a story my grandmother told me. Apparently, when she was in elementary school she and several other classmates paid a girl to eat a nugget of her own poo. The girl dropped trow and defected right there on the playground. Those who watched her eat paid a nickel a piece for the privilege. When my grandmother asked her how it tasted, she responded with " 'bout like a olive".

>castelvetrano
>not gaeta

Both.

BLACKO GOES ON PIZZA

Reminder that most black olives that aren't kalamata are picked unripe and exposed to pure oxygen to change their color and set it with a chemical called ferrous gluconate (basically the iron compund in supplements) or lye.
youtube.com/watch?v=xKWBJkaoRjM
seriouseats.com/2014/09/guide-to-olive-varieties.html

Green olives are objectively better