Reminder that you don’t have to be Muslim to understand that pork is a shit tier meat that shouldn’t even be...

Reminder that you don’t have to be Muslim to understand that pork is a shit tier meat that shouldn’t even be consumed by humans. Prove me wrong, oh wait! You can’t

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=MWHPJ8hO-ZM
dish.allrecipes.com/hipster-bar-menu-generator/
huffingtonpost.com/2014/04/15/hipster-food_n_5146632.html
westword.com/restaurants/reader-pork-belly-is-a-hipster-trend-thats-already-obsolete-5736833
twitter.com/AnonBabble

t. kike

I like pork :)

One word... LE BACON ;)

Pork chops breaded and fried. Go dig up and fuck your ignorant grandfather.

Pork is my favorite of the three mass-market meats.
Chicken and beef are just too boring to compare.

hmmm indeed

bacon

is

EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xD

Epic win! Haha LOL

Real men eat bacon and watch Rick and Morty kys you’re self

Okay, Achmed. You can get back to fucking goats now.

Idk. I like eating bacon with my breakfast and I can cook some tasty pork chops

dry cured ham is the best form of meat known to man

did you guys know I'm a genius, I'm like, waaay too smart for this thread and you're all dumb look at me, I'm even about to call this entire board shit and retarded cause I'm soooo much better

Just find this interesting for some reason

ribs tho

although beef ribs might actually be better
why is there no such thing as beef bacon?

I literally cant prove you wrong because you're right.

I've had "beef bacon" in Kyrgyzstan (a muslim country where pork is rare), it was just a thin slice of smoked beef, it was really disappointing and just tasted like normal beef.

I can think of five things I want to eat right now that consist of pork
sui mai
roast pork belly with celeriac mash
a nice thick cut ham sandwich on a crusty roll with pasta salad (don't judge me)
katsukare
fried kabana on a breadroll with a good squirt of ketchup

besides you goat fuckers love sheep and that shit is disgusting, the only time I have ever liked lamb is in a burger

Why don't Americlaps eat lamb? It's the most delicious of all meats.

In London we’ve got (quietly) halal pizza shops that give you turkey ham instead of pig ham without telling you unless you ask. My beloved city is not for Londoners anymore.

Tastes like old socks yuck

I’m a big fan of pork and think that if you dislike it you must have fucked up somehow.

1- Sausage.

Pork sausage is hands down the best. It’s juicier and tastier than chicken sausages.

2- Roast pork

Preferably with sauerkraut, but always tasty.

3- pork chops

I’m guessing you’ve only had over cooked pork chops, cook them to medium and change your mind.

4. Ham

How can you not like ham? I just can’t fathom it.

5. Pork belly

A hipster food for sure, but it’s good. And bacon tends to be tasty on everything.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=MWHPJ8hO-ZM

Damn, I'm nostalgia-tripping.

Any claim made without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

*holds up spork*

It's considered exotic and plus lambs are cute so people don't wanna eat them.

>outing yourself as a muslim
ayy lmao
ill just enjoy a pulled pork sandwhich while you fags eat your pink slime burgers
thats 2 words ,do you not know how to count ?

>Pork belly
>A hipster food for sure
You don't know what hipster means. That's a staple food so far from hipster, you dumb faggot.

It’s not commonly available.

Europoors tend to have better lamb than the US for less, amerifats have better beef for less.

Okay, if you see “pork belly” on a menu it’s a hipster joint.

It’s cool that you are angry and all, but it’s okay that a food you like is trendy.

agreed. now if only Americans could make ham like the europeans.

Whatever, kid.

>literally one of the oldest foods
>hey guise did you see i used the word trendy i so ebin like you gibs upboates pleeease

but we do

dish.allrecipes.com/hipster-bar-menu-generator/

huffingtonpost.com/2014/04/15/hipster-food_n_5146632.html

westword.com/restaurants/reader-pork-belly-is-a-hipster-trend-thats-already-obsolete-5736833

There is more but I got bored looking at all the articles talking about how pork belly is a super hipster food.

American food in general sucks compared to Europe, too bad!

I can never find a place to get it in thin slices like you can prosciutto or jamon

the majority of Veeky Forums is female

You would think that you’d learn not to be so mad every time you are wrong. You clearly have enough practice at it.

t. muhamad abdullah

oh wow, who would've guessed that the US of A is full of niggers?

pork is the best meat

Pork is African cuisine tier

I think pork chops are better than steak. If you properly render the fat on the outer edges they're much more savory. If you get bone-in pork chops the meat clinging to the bone is much more tender. I've also never had a pork chop that has tough stringy bits of fat running through it. Pork belly is also pretty good with no sauce on it. Bacon is also pretty good, but pork chops are my favorite.

Try sous vide cooking a pork chop and you will change your mind. It's as good as a steak, and I can get pork chops for $1.99 a pound, so I can have it several times a week.

>cured ossabaw ham
Why wouldn't you want this?

No, you're thinking ants. And other insects.

What, because we like chicken? The second most popular meat worldwide (First is pork)? Are you a fucking retard?

>because we like chicken

You haven't been here very long. Haven't you heard only nogs like chicken and watermelyon?

Pork makes the best sandwiches. Can't replicate the flavor with anything else.

I'm not a fag. That's all the reason I need.

>Prove me wrong, oh wait! You can’t
Well yeah, it's a wholly subjective topic.

>mfw there are so many antibiotics in pork now you can basically eat it cooked medium.

What about long pig?

too gamey for me, personally

>Prove me wrong, oh wait! You can’t
you talk like a fanatic and you pretend to not be a mudslime, you really gotta be a dumb religion slave to even come to that point. Fuck off and die, akmerd

Multiple reasons, good pasture availability making the intensive raising of other animals easier, cotton being commonplace alternative to wool, and cultural idealization of steak as symbolic of wealth.

>I didn't even know that existed till just now but it probably sucks because of muh memes and feels, le americans btfo!
OBSESSED.
So SAD, too bad!

dam will porkfags ever recover??

Just had some nice pork filet for dinner
Kys shutskins

Can i get a comparison with nigger/spicpopulation?

I'm American and I have lamb from time to time. I don't think it's the most delicious of all meats, but it is a nice change of pace. And it beats the hell out of chicken.

I don't know what these guys are talking about. Lamb is the meat on gyros, which are available in every Vienna Beef hot dog stand in the Chicago area, which are on almost every damn corner.

superstitious and picky eaters are the worst, whether they are muslim, vegan, or just little girls

Came here to post something similar to this. Thanks Annon.

nice try Achmoud Al-Farid

Gonna have to try this

Nothing personel, kid.

>Pork ribs
>Pork loin chops
>Smokey pulled purk
>Roast pork shoulder
>Bacon

Damn, you're dumb as fuck, tastelet.

Is this the latest forced meme?

pork belly and cured ham is great

This entire board is a forced meme.

Yes, I'm assuming it's just the one mentally ill transfaggot that keeps saying it because there is absolutely nothing to support it.

You have never had a good pork roast, op, have you?

Lamb is pretty far from gamey, maybe if you ate something other than chicken tendies you'd realise

american here.
I had great lamb before, it's just too expensive to buy on my own for what I make.

>amerifats have better beef for less.
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!

ITT: dishonest muslim and jew roleplayers and povertyfags that have only had literally shitty factory farm pork

>amerifats have better beef
Kek. Is “better” the new way to spell “factory farmed to shit and full of hormones and antibiotics”?

OBESED
B
E
S
E
D

why are you still alive?

then why are you importing 100% of the ham?

[citation needed]

>amerifats have better beef for less.
ha

america has a shit of unused land you could just plop some grass down on

Pigs are really intelligent. Eating a pig is like eating a dog, except probably worse because pigs have a closer genetic relationship to humans than dogs do.

It's a sad outcome of the great Sheep Wars.

Yesterday I ate a pork-tenderloin with mushroomstew and (I don't know what you would call it in english, google translate gives me this) broth-sauce.

this desu, pig eaters are cannibals.

Pigs are assholes though.

Bacon is the nu-male badge of masculinity

if you faint near a pig it will eat you

send me wisconsin cured ham

I'm from just down the road, in Camberwell. Feels bad man.

Wisconsin isn't known for cured ham, retard. In the South, however, you can find it in every grocery store, many restaurants (from diners to fine dining), and gas stations (where a slice of fried country ham on a biscuit is an incredibly popular quick breakfast for the working class). You can also find it in many rural areas outside of the South, although it's definitely most popular there.

Also, domestically made prosciutto-style ham is ubiquitous throughout the country.

delete this post

Name 3 spots outside of the east coast, west coast or chicago that sells dry cured prosciutto (not injected tumbled shit). Protip you can't.

other meats dont have enough fat

Creminelli's Fine Meats in Salt Lake City, Utah makes domestic prosciutto, and you can buy it throughout the country.