What do you eat when you're having a really bad day?

What do you eat when you're having a really bad day?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mrgzgyCL87M?t=57
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nothing.

Sausage Pizza from Little Ceasers

beer or wine

Large double pepperoni, bacon, sausage and jalapeno pizza with ranch dip and cheese dip, some hot sauce, side of honey garlic wings, cheese sticks, chicken fingers and fries, honey mustard. Spoiler I eat this meal 5x/week. When I'm not eating this meal I like to just swing by a burger place and get a couple bacon cheese burgers with onion rings

my boyfriend's fat cock

Nothing. Depression literally destroys your appetite. You can go days while eating less than subsistence and the hunger doesn't even bother you.

Aren't you fat?

Pancakes! :3

This guy's boyfriend's fat cock.

holy shit post hand picture

Country comfort food all the fucking way. Pork chops and mashed potatoes both slathered in gravy. Mac and cheese with at least 4 cheeses in it, topped with stewed tomatoes. Country green beans drowning in butter and salt. Corn on the cob, with more butter and salt. Yeast rolls. Cobbler for days.

Pizza & Booze

It can go both ways.

>boyfriend

chef boyardee

ravioli, I assume?

>Cobbler
Stopped reading right there.

when I'm really sad I mix beefaroni with ravioli

>beefaroni
oh... now you're making me sad

You missed the words "for days" then.

Hayburgers? :o

>implying i'm going to waste my time reading "for days" from a disgusting cobbler eater

Liquor.
>inb4 >eat

I'm sorry but what is really wrong with coBBler? It has fruit!

youtube.com/watch?v=z7GBJxvh1Yc

to think of all the money your fatass wastes a week

>annoy
What does that really mean? It's pretty hard to NOT annoy the average 17-year-old.

I pull out my favorite mug and make myself a hot chocolate with whipped cream, pep schanpps, and vodka.

Foodwise, I call Daddy Johns and get myself a pizza with extra cheese

how i imagine you sound and look

youtu.be/mrgzgyCL87M?t=57

Minced meat Perogis fried in onions and bacon

I am a delivery driver for an independent local brewery, and I'm a fat fuck who hates himself and if I eat expensive food, my feelings will subside for a couple hours.

I have a sweet deal where my employer allots me $50 dollars each month on lunch. The catch is that I have to eat at a bar or restaurant that has our beer on tap. However, that opens up some amazing options. My absolute favorite place to eat is this local barbecue chain/specialty beer shop. I'll order a barbecue sandwich, a pimento grilled cheese sandwich, and for sides I'll choose smoked potato salad and blue cheese cole slaw. Before I place the order, i'll go into the back of my van and shotgun a beer just to make the whole meal 10 times more amazing.

I don't.

Quite the opposite. Though I am developing a gut as get older.

tfw this could become my life in 10-15 years

broccoli and chicken, so at the end of the day i can say at least i ate a caloric deficit and am losing weight. i also eat that on good days too

Faggot

That's a lot of kale, user... Also wtf is up with that vase?

It's a really shitty easy to do thing but it's pretty good but bad for you
I call it the American
>slice of cheap chicken breast that you can buy in stores (Pic related I really don't know what it's called in english)
>Barbeque or Ketchup
>hamburger cheese
You can pretty much guess what to do, just put sauce on the slice of chicken breast, add the cheese, more sauce on top of the cheese and roll the whoele thing into a chicken burrito.
Really easy, unimaginative thing to do but very good if you don't have the willpower to cook