Is Whataburger really that good?

is Whataburger really that good?

yes

Fuck no. It tastes like a boring ass slab of charred beef. Same as every god damn hamburger.

Not as good as In N Out

it's so bad that someone visiting it is a news story.

Literal blasphemy. Suck my dick commiefornia scum.

>I sure do love salty fries and overpriced burgers!
Texasfags are more vain than Califags.

So you just straight up don't like hamburgers. Why would your opinion matter then? Don't be stupid.

its better than mickey d's or burger kangz but its still low tier.

whats to like?

delicious fat
high quality protein
convenient
versatile

What's there not to like?

meh. obviously the product speaks for itself. its a popular item. im just saying its totally shit. whatever.

Vegan?

Absolutely not. In fact, I will admit to buying McDoubles with no cheese on a weekly basis. It's nothing but pure protein to me. Tastes like nothing.

My friend who lives in Texas says it’s greasy as fuck but they have good biscuits. Said he prefers in n out’s burgers.

I don't live in the right part of the US to get Whataburger, we have Sonic, and its shit.

>pure protein
It's worse than I thought.

Is Melania his wife or daughter? I always forget because they both look like Russian prostitutes

Are you in the south? TN fag here, i have the same predicament

Sonic is pretty bad. The only thing I like there is their onion rings. Those are dank.

Whataburger is generic crap, though. You aren't missing out. It's just a big burger with mustard, no ketchup, no mayo, and lettuce, tomato and pickles.

Doesn't she know fast food makes girls fart?

Only skeevy stoners fart

I live in Michigan, we don't have a lot going for us up here. A&W use to be a staple here, but that has gone completely to shit too.

No, you're misunderstanding me, Prince Valiant. I'm saying if you were a sheep, would you fuck a sheep, if you were another sheep?

women don't far, user, they giggle from their butt

yes

underrated

I've heard the best way to eat Whataburger is to be sitting on the toilet beforehand.

>implying Melania eats peasant food

She's not her husband. It's likely some publicity thing.

Its shit..grew up eating it..was kinda disappointed that I didn't hear about Melenia coming to town..that whataburger is only ten minutes away

Also in TN, at least we have Pals.

>not getting the honey bbq chicken strip sandwich sub bbq for jalapeño ranch
>not subbing drink for strawberry shake
>not getting spicy ketchup instead of regular
>not adding an HBCB (honey butter chicken biscuit) or two
Jesus guys, you’re all dumb as fuck.
Every once in a while a burger from there is decent, but you really can’t cock up the aforementioned order.
I grew up around whataburger but moved away, so now when I see one I get fucking pumped and fat kid out.
The only downside is it’s a little expensive for fast food. If I spent $17 at McDonald’s I would want to kms.

This is news in the 21st century

after having whataburger for years and finally getting to try in n out, in n out was not at all impressive.

they're similar. whataburger just has a bigger menu, and animal style is gross so fuck that