420 calories for a fucking drink

420 calories for a fucking drink.

That's nothing.

hells yeah niqqa

>420
DUDE

so are you mad that you can't have one, or mad that other people can have one?

>32 ounces of sugar and dairy fat is a lot of calories
stop the presses

>calorielets
pic related isn't even a specialty shake with all the shit on top

>blocks your path

Honestly it's the price that offends me more

>32 fl oz.

Just how far gone do you need to be to drink a quart of ice cream in one sitting?

Just American

Whenever I have coffee in the morning, I only have it for breakfast. Its a 2-cup mug and has 11.08g fat and 242.38cal. I'm good to go until about 2 hours after normal lunch time. I can't even imagine having 420cal for breakfast.

>420

DUDE
WEED
LMAO

DUDE
CALORIES

>Contains crustaceans.
H-how?!

doesn't seem too bad for a milk shake

It brings all the soyboys to the yard.

I wanna puke, americans are disgusting

W33D LMAYY

32oz at 2600 calories brings it to 650cal per cup. It's a little above average for your run of the mill fast food shake, but not too bad. It'd be really difficult to drink the full 32oz unless you're a competitive eater or something.

>milk shake

Those are not milk shakes. It is illegal to advertise them as such. You have to only use "shake". Milk shakes are something no one born after 1990 knows about unless they make them at home.

>Delicious mocha and peppermint are blended with milk and ice, topped with a festive tree made of matcha-infused whipped cream, a caramel drizzle and candied cranberries finished off with a strawberry tree ‘topper.

And? It's milk and sugar so yeah the calories are going to be high.

That's like 10-15% of your calories if you're a younger man and actually do shit. Who cares?

>same retard from the ice cream thread

stop trying so hard to be manly

>septuacentennial cupcake in a cup

Why would you expect to have a non shitty milkshake at a fast food restaurant in the first place? If you actually cared you'd go to an ice cream parlor with hand scooped ice cream.

>bro just fuck macros and shit there's no reason not to have 30g of sugar in a drink bro

You put 35 grams of sugar in your coffee? Jesus christ dude

>89%

Perfectly safe for a hungry skellyton. Euthanasia for a ham planet.

A normal person drinks that like it's a dessert, not a cup of coffee. Unfortunately a shitload of hamplanets believe anything with a Starbucks logo is just a coffee drink, then proceed to chow down on muffins and doughnuts or whatever later.

>It'd be really difficult to drink the full 32oz unless you're a competitive eater or something
this is what foreigners actually believe

>unless you're a competitive eater or something.
Oh the naïveté

This.

Please tell me what you're doing that you need 4000-5000 calories a day. Lol

>1700kJ
You are like little child

looks delish but holy fuck 1000 calories in one shake jesus

>Contains crustaceans
Literally what?