Rate my cooking Veeky Forums

Rate my cooking Veeky Forums

Looks pretty good. What is it?

What the fuck user.

Is that like, rice pudding, melted krafts singles, bbq sauce, mayo and like duck sauce?

Rice I had for a week in the fridge, mixed with some yogurt, topped it off with sweet chilly sauce, mayo, French salad dressing and Ketchup.

Seems a bit much for my pallette, I usually go for rice, tuna, and mayo, and a bit of hot sauce if im in the mood.

Fucking awful get off this board.

hardly qualifies as cooking

:(

0.1/10

Why so?

Like christ if you're eating plain white rice just put some dabs of soy sauce on it.

That thing looks like some shit I would put together drunk as fuck at 4AM

Soy is for ladyboys.

A U T I S M

All these faggots hating on nothing but a man trying to eat, keep eating user, these guys are all soyboys clearly

imagine thinking that posting an orange ape with dementia solidifies your position at all.

imagine thinking that targeting the fucking image posted along with what was stated invalidates my point whatsoever

Go eat a raw whole onion and don't come back to this board, you troglodyte.

Onions are good, though.

I made chili for lunch.

that isn't chili, its pasta with meat. Chili never has beans, nor grain of any kind.

get fucked you meat water loving savage. beans are great in chili.

>go eat a whole raw onion

is this what soyboys think constitutes as painful or something? I eat cloves of garlic and onion chunks on toast.

seriously, stop posting, you're embarrassment to even your soyboy bretheren.

I've always thought if chili as a thick spicy meat and beans stew, but that pasta does not belong there, chili is eaten with bread or rice.

>Over cooks macaroni... calls it chili.

Discorporate immediately.

Heretic.

Doesn't look very good. Not sure squirting condiments on leftover rice is considered cooking

Says you.

It looks surreal

Ironic because soyboys won't hate it because they don't eat, they just drink soylent. Stupid.
Are you a pussy? I'd eat a raw onion. Or are you a tastelet who fears onion and complains here regularly on tastelets breads? Kys.

I made some mexican.

Thank you.