Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ln5chwVRxc8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How can one OP be so wrong?

McChickens. There, I said it.

Necco wafers

Apples

beets
the only people saying they love beets only like them for their health benefits.
Might as well turn them into pill form.

I think people like their striking color as well

the fun size tootsie rolls or the thick log tootsie

the long thin and tootsie pops and the flavored tootsies are okay though

raisins
licorice

Raisins are fuckin bomb

Manchild detected.

borsch is good tho
and pickled beets

I love raisins (but not in baked goods) and black licorice. I think the only thing mentioned in this thread I'm not at least neutral twords is the "chocolate" tootsie rolls. I want to say pineapple but I know there are plenty of (wrong) people that like it plenty.

I love beets. You just gotta spice them decently.

Lutefiske

Menudo

Aspic anything

How can you not like pineapple wtf?

Pineapple is nice just not on pizza.

They're pretty standard on a burger

How to identify a westerner in one simple post.

Salted herring.

Holy shit, fuck you

Only in Spideralia.

>beets
>pretty standard on a burger
I don’t know where you live my dude but that’s fucked

i love raisins

these probably fall under a similar category 'cross the pond. at first i was like, the fuck is this shit. then i kinda started enjoying them. would love to try OP's piscles one day.

circus peanuts

Banana ones are worse.

youtube.com/watch?v=ln5chwVRxc8

God's country

It's a cunt full of glorious beaches and sun, baby

>circus peanuts
I'm never read something so wrong

Banana flavored Laffy Taffy

that texture

I hate both of these things (except for certain kinds of salted liquorice, IFA being my favourite), but most people seem to love both.

It's called "lutefisk", you fat american retard. I'm not particulary fond of it, but I can't really see how anyone can dislike it. It doesn't even taste anything. It is sad though, that you brought over lutefisk with you, but left rakfisk behind. Truly the greatest food on earth.

This. Dutch people are disgusting.

balt here, always loved it. also, since i discovered Ceviche it became my favourite dish.

Fuck you, that's the only good flavor

Step the fuck back

fuck off tripfag

Rimantadine, so damn bitter. fugg

Many people like beets in Funland. They're used widely, in rosolli and Lindström's patties.
That said, a bunch of foods here are kind of stuff that most non-finns wouldn't like them, like sour milk and salmiakki for example.

The Vanilla Tootsie Rolls are tasty.

spotted the dirty jew.

I like pineapple flavored soda, but not the fruit in any form. I don't like the texture, which is the only reason. On pizza, the objectively best sweetener is peach

Tried one once... had the consistency of peanut butter. It did not taste like peanutbutter though...

What?

I wish they weren't so sweet because that texture is so wonderful

I will fucking cut you OP

People no one likes: OP

You're fucking wrong.
Banana and root beer are some of my favorite icelolly flavors.

I thought artificial banana was the worst flavored anything.

>I love beats I just have to make them taste like something else

>not knowing lutefisk is fairly popular in certain states

Europoor detected

You haven't experienced Hell until you've had a terrible fever and your mom tries to give you banana flavored liquid medicine.

Worse, he's a scandi.

What the fuck are you talking about? I'm perfectly aware that it is fairly popular in some states, and it comes out fairly clearly in my god damn post.

my teeth hurt just looking at this motherfucker

>insults americans for not knowing what lutefisk is
>claims he said they know what it is

Kek

I like those

Can you not read? I said nothing of the kind.

Factually incorrect

Suck a dick ice nigger, it's not my fault you cunts think lye fermented fish is "cooking” and rakfisk is shit too, but no one gives a fuck about that so there's no point in bringing it up.

>Adding salt and pepper is now changing the whole dish
What fucking place do you come from that's doesn't season vegetables?

Do you enjoy banana runts?

My college dining hall did really nice ginger roasted beets. When I was a kid I didn't like beets at all but that ended up changing. They're great just roasted with butter. From there, there are tons of possibilities. For a simple dish, stirred and sauteed with pasta. Borsch is always good too.
Never was keen on raisins. I love other dried fruit though. Licorice is great, but I try to stay away because of the negative effects on hormones. I once ate a whole bag of Salzige Herringe in one sitting, couldn't feel my mouth for a while.

Fuck
YOU

I like Root Beer and Popsicles and even I hate root beer popsicles.

If you like other dried fruits try currants or sultanas instead of raisings. To my mind they are very different and much tastier.

>Aspic
Its 100% mind over matter. Once you get past the weirdness its really good. Its just portable and shelf-stable sauce in gelatin form and is good for picnics.

It's pretty good when it is served with garlic, hot oil, scallions and soy sauce. Watching white people eating them straight out of the shell always gives me quite the chuckle.

The ice cream filled ones are better

I like necco wafers.

Both good

I never understood what the flavor of these were but i still enjoy them

>a literal nigger calling me an ice nigger
Lol. And get your tastebuds fixed, you fat american fuck. I know no one gives a shit about rakfisk, that's why I brought it up, it's a damn shame.

I love root beer popsicles.

Sugar Daddies.

They taste like soil

I don't actually know anyone who doesn't.
Grandmother adored them.
This user knows what he is talking about.

>europoor detected
No fucking shit retard, it's pretty obvious he's from norway from his post

Why would anyone enjoy literal salt wafers is beyond me.

Going out to buy a bag right now...

I love them.

Yeah, first time I had a beet (roasted) I commented on the great look of 'em, especially since it was on a white plate.It stained it nicely. I bought a can of beets recently to make pickled eggs. The rich, deep color is my favorite part for sure.

WHAT

those look okay though but WHAT

the fuck you got against beets?

You pice of shit ruski fucktard better not lump Scandinavian and finnish ppl in with the rest of Western Culture/cuisine. We love our beets and pytt i panna!

Caviar. The extreme fish flavour combined with the salt and weird texture is excruciating. I've tried it on crackers and everything else it's supposed to be good on, but nope. Aint happening.

I've seen worse. In my area you can get novelty plastic moose toys that poop chocolate covered raisins

holy fuck i love these things

The chocolate part

>went to the dollar store with best friend before movie he buys these and mike and Ike’s
>go to movie he starts with circus peanuts and ask if I want to try one say sure
>it tasted like the most revolting thing ever spit it out on to the floor
I’ll never eat one again

What? Pickled beets are one of my favorite foods

I'm eating menudo right now faggot

The guy made fun of americans for bringing lutefisk to america and not bringing another kind of fisk to america in that post.

Global Rules #3, no racism outside of /b/

That's only kind of randomly enforced. It's just a crapshoot.

Agreed. McChicken is the worst fast food chicken sandwich option.

I love Funland, but your cuisine is awful, except for the salmiakki products.

And faggots like you get the V&Hammer