guess I'm vegetarian now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F-X4SLhorvw
youtube.com/watch?v=1QF-dejfExg
youtu.be/tVo_wkxH9dU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you named them, didn't you?

Be strong user. Maybe save one?
Maybe set up a rube-goldberg device that kills them?

do you think the chicken feels the same about the worms it eats to feed its young

kys
kys
kys
kys

No, they don't. I don't see how that's relevant to what OP said though.

pfffffff true and totally hetero

samefag

Chickens are some of the dumbest animals on the planet and have virtually no personality. How you feel for them is baffling.

Aww... You sweet...

That is a duck retard

>Durr your emotions are not logical

Doran aprove

I was going to buy about 30 and raise them for slaughter when they were 6 months old, but thinking it through I realized I probably wouldn't be able to go through with it. I ended up just getting 3 for the eggs. Sigh.

samefag

How do i shot web?

People of old were capable of eating things and care for them. Why so limp, OP? if you think you don't deserve this just do better in life. git fucking good

I felt bad about killing my quail until the roos started crowing then it got really easy.

Do you think that farm animals inherently know that they're eventually gonna end up as food for their owners?

ducc

>Buy chicks with plans to eat them once they're big enough.
>Grow too close to them and don't want to kill them anymore.
>Do it anyway.

So delicious.

What a nicelooking duck

That would require abstract thinking, so no

>move to montana
>Become a dental floss farmer
>Once the bush grows big enough to harvest I can't go through with it

You should consider taking the next step and going vegan.
Animals don't deserve to be exploited. Stop consuming products that come from CAFO's

agree!!

I am not the only one that read this and thought of hot women.

Reddit
Reddit
Reddit
Reddit

Me too
Wat

That's a duck not a chicken you fucking cunt.

Forgot to blend your smoothie there friend

Literally the definition of Islam. Beast

You should take the next step and suck a dick. Women cost a lot to maintain and makeup is often tested on animals!

>makeup is often tested on animals!

Eh, there’s companies that still do, but it’s been easier to find cruelty-free makeup than it is to find a veggie burger that doesn’t taste like sadness for about 20 years now.

t. someone that hasn't owned fowl. Birds of prey are the only dumb birds dEsu.

You can do falconry with birds of prey which is the dopest shit thougg

Veeky Forums is full of women smhhh

good man, op.
I want to get me some chickens to keep in the backyard someday.
>no personality
confirmed doesn't know animals. the dumbest animals have personalities, and the dumbest people, come pretty close to not. take that edge to /b/, faggot/

This is why you will die out when the fall comes.

If you cannot kill something for food, you will not survive. You are either the predator, or you are the prey. You? You are prey.

back in the day 10 year olds where slaughtering chickens with a smile on their face because it meant they get dinner tonight
nowdays you have full grown adults refusing to eat meat and crying next totrucks full of pigs
im utterly disgusted by the way humanity turned out, we deserve extinction

Why is an owl a bird of prey but a chicken isn't?

that was never true

>you should take the next step and start consuming tons of soy

Not op but vegan. Most reasonable vegans only are so because society/technology allows them to be.
When SHTF I'm going to be wearing leather and eating humans.

Is this a screenshot from the new Hotline Miami?

The way I see it, because I can subsist on veggies, then I see no reason to cosume animals prods. It’s unnecessary barbarism in the way we do it.
But if i’m in the woods or a situation where there ain’t a surplus of veggies that can sustain me, then you best believe i’ll be snapping necks every day.
People who go veggie/began just because they’re squeamish and then hide behind a veil of morals are pretty wesk tbqhf. But I still prefer them to people who revel in the unnecessary treatment of ‘mals.

i never asked your opinion

Bite the pillow, dummy.

i cried ngl

go suck some dog dick you filthy fur lover

Lrn2logic, reactionary.

That's a rad cock you've got there!

youtube.com/watch?v=F-X4SLhorvw

OP

youtube.com/watch?v=1QF-dejfExg

Biology is hard, user. Don't be a hater.

dude killing animals is wrong, just buy your meat in the grocery store where no animals were harmed

Posts like this aren't deleted anymore.
Well go nuts, kids.

People who don't grow or hunt all of their own food, yet claim to be ``ethical'' are the worst people.

Hiding behind a veil of veganism because you're too lazy and afraid to butcher your own chicken, or because you're willfully ignorant of the human cost of growing vegetables, just means that you flaunt your cowardice as if it made you superior, all the while justifying it with ignorance.

At some point you all have to grow up and realize that the food industry is inherently unethical and that this pissing contest that you're all playing is embarrassing and not endearing in the least.

I own both rabbits and chickens that I got for food. They both turned into outdoor pets.

Or you could eat all the other plants. I'm vegan and I don't even eat soy once a month. I'm not avoiding it. There's just so much other stuff that exists. I usually get chickpeas instead because they're more versatile.

why is Veeky Forums and /n/ so full of commies?

stop letting your dog smoke weed

One has spoopy ocular implants and surround sound quality neck joints
The other has a book on how to cook it

Stoned doggo upset he can't have munchy bunnies

that's why I buy bunnies to raise and kill
all of them are ice-cold assholes so I don't get attached to them nor I feel guilty when I murder them

who the hell talked about communism fren?

This. Rabbits are fucking assholes and anyone who says otherwise either never owned one or is a childless retard.

Get some geese you won't feel bad when its time to murder them because they are such huge assholes.

Turkeys also work.

just

I like your style of writing

No doubt it would happen to me too.

awww what a cute little ducky

i rescued a cockatiel that was abandoned. same thing happened. i'm almost full vegetarian now.

I'd be surprised if the average farm animal can even notice when one of its kind goes missing, let alone assume that the weird bipedal animals that do nothing but feed and care for you must have eaten them.

I remember watching a YouTube vid about some family's egg hen getting ill so they put it out and ate it. Just keep your birds for eggs until they're going to die naturally and eat them then.

>vegan
Stopped reading there, you blunt-toothed moron.

>Maybe set up a rube-goldberg device that kills them?
Jesus Christ, user.

>Maybe save one?

As long as you respected the animal and raised it in a suitable environment, it could've asked the all maker(you) no more than to be sacrificed for your intentions.

I like your thinking

An owl depending on region would actually be considered an apex predator. Literally the monsters of the night.

le rEspecT

>reactionary

Why is it ever an insult to call someone a reactionary, given that reactionaries are the sane people who suffer as victims from people with utopian delusions..

Made me think of this classic
youtu.be/tVo_wkxH9dU

KYS FAGGOT

why is Veeky Forums so triggered by morally and physically superior threads like this?

>muh meat
>muh watery shits

That cage is way too small for those rabbits, I hope you let them out often.

You highly overestimate farm animals' intelligence.

t. Plato

Reactionaries are also those who want a return to the monarchy from democracy, retard.

Why the fuck was it ever thought to be a good idea to give literally everyone in a country the right to dictate policy? The collective reasoning of a retard, and with no responsibility when their elected officials fuck shit up. A king who has been raised from birth to become a leader, who knows that if he fucks up he will be fucking killed is logically going to try not to fuck up

Why would you eat a hen that you know is sick?

Your rabbits don't look like farm animals anyway.

JUST

Didn't read or just can't read? Because there was nothing bad in that post, you literal retard.

>Most reasonable vegans only are so because society/technology allows them to be.
A few hundred million Indians disagree.

>indians
>reasonable

Your dog looks disappointed of you
He knows that's food, the knows you know it's food, he knows this is some fucking bullshit