Daily reminder that you don't belong on this board if you ate out more than twice in the past month

Daily reminder that you don't belong on this board if you ate out more than twice in the past month.

I tried to eat out your mom but couldnt get close to that smell. Tell her to fucking shower more.

>professional food critics don't belong on a board dedicated to food

Veeky Forums - Cooking & Cooking

Get the fuck off my board normies.

Does eating at Burger King count?

Fuck OP... i ate out more than twice in the last day. A month??? Seventy maybe eighty times. Doesnt mean i dont understand or appreciate food & cooking; it means i can comfortably afford to let others prepare and serve my meals.

I choose to spend that extra time enjoying my life not working on menial tasks.

I'm a busy college boi. I'll cook all the days when I graduate next year.

Most of us cooks at my place enjoy McDonalds quite often. We get tired if eating rich people food all the time.

You gonna stop me from being here, OP?

That's what I thought.

>Paying 10 bucks for a single meal
>Seventy maybe eighty times.
>Eating out more than twice a day
Why are you on my board for degenerates if you're loaded then?
Post your address and I'll come kick your ass then.

>normies
Get out, faggot.

>10 bucks
How much food are you ordering for yourself?

>Not sampling the local fine dining to nourish your obviously refined palate & try new things

Nice one op! Almost got me

>implying anyone actually cooks on Veeky Forums
nice try newfag.

>tfw haven't eaten out twice in the past decade

So I super belong right?

lol sorry your so poor OP

>people who don't waste money don't have money to burn

I only eat out if I want to get food poisoning or a liver disease

I cook for a living, I'm not cooking shit for myself. I make some other poor asshole go through what I go through. Thus the cycle continues

Confirmed fatass

>cooking
>menial task

The only menial task involved with food is sitting around waiting for someone to bring it to you; I can cook a simple meal faster than the time it takes to go to the drive through and wait for my food half the time - even if I'm already out in the car.

I live in bumfuck backwater where it takes me 20 minutes to reach even a fastfood enclave. Another 10 minutes and I can eat at applebees or such. An hour to get to an independent, decent restaurant. Fuck that. For the last 9 years I have not eaten out. I experiment and make different shit with amalgamations of recipes I see on the internet and order ingredients when they're exotic. Feels good man.

>move into house with four other guys since rent, in the only city I could find a job in, for a 1 bedroom apartment is over $2000/month
>too scared that they'll judge my cooking
>eat takeout in my car exclusively

I... I still belong right?

SF?

Not a burger

I do so only on the weekends

I’m genuinely sorry that you have no quality restaurants near your home.

Most places that aren't out in the sticks are seeing rent rates shoot up to $1200-1800 for one bedrooms and studios because of all the fucking commiefornians performing mass exodus after turning their state into an unlivable shithole, only to try and enact the same changes that ruined it in their new city.

Eating out is fourth only to traveling, gambling, and drug use for wasting money.