Maangchi thread?

Maangchi thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rRQIRcQqb4k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

dat puffy face from eating 8000 mg sodium per day

makeup is so stupid.

Most Koreans have puffy face, that's why Korea is #1 for plastic surgeries including double eyelid procedures and jaw shaves.

youtube.com/watch?v=rRQIRcQqb4k

Kind of want to try the trotter recipe she put out today.

I hate to admit it, but she's an instant erection for me every time I see a pic.

Did you have a 5/10 asian hooker n the past

if that's a 5/10 I'd hate to see what your idea of a 3/10 looks like

his 3/10 is just a carp in a grocery bag

Nah, but I was in korea for a while and had plenty of ass that I never paid a dime for and my most vivid memory was they were all wet as fuck, so I project that fetish onto every decent looking korean I see. Hence, instant erection. Plus I like slight chubbiness.

I was being satirical but i figured what you said.

I was with 2 korean chicks and they both were soaked. Maybe that's just from fucking white guys? Never had southern asian women

Is that a lowland gorilla?

Maangchi has GOAT easy to follow recipes with authentic Korean flavor. Her kimchi recipe is my go-to.

Chinese girlfriend here, confirmed wet aswell. Might just be asians in general. Makes sense, you'd have to be easilly aroused to make it work with half the men over there. Not even saying that to be rude but after you deal with enough chinese you're ready to flee to the states and never return.

seems like asians are just good at secreting things. I'm a milkfag and asian girls can do some crazy things with tit milk.

>vintage denim
>striped cotton shirt
What the FUCK

I'm glad I started growing a beard, that fuckers face looks a bit too much like mine.

Maangchi is my fantasy league mom.

then I need to eat more sodium, she looks cute

>including double eyelid procedures and jaw shaves.
no, BECAUSE of those surgeries, it's the sole reason they pull ahead

That's europoor fashion for you.