42 ounces

>42 ounces
>8.1% alcohol
>$1.95

There's literally no reason not to be drinking Steel Reserve.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f_JygUgiweI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Besides the fact it tastes like shit. On a side note, why is Veeky Forums filled with poorfags?

Oh my god they made the switch to resealable plastic bottles. If you're drinking "beer". Out of a pop bottle, it's best to cut your losses and kys.

Plastic bottle is shit, but did the maths on this and this would save me about $4.36 (a little more once tax is factored in) for the same I get from a handle of the shit tier I get from a glass liquor.

Give me all your monies and things will change, famalam.

Drink malt liquor ONLY malt liquor

keep up the good work but also kys namefag

>he isn't an alcoholic on the go

uhhhhhhhh actually

*it's a tripcode*

>black and red basic as shit old navy flannel
just wow

haha funny my man

plus a fucking hipster

>Besides the fact it tastes like shit. On a side note, why is Veeky Forums filled with alcoholics?
fixed

that's red and navy jackass

That's not even a real sip you bitch

gotta take the pics somehow

>it's a useless tripfag attention whores thread

better than being an anonymous virgin

What's with the gay hipster shit.

>being a faggot

It taste bad and a Hurricane high grav is the same price with 0.5% less alcohol but is actually drinkable

Right?

Another thing that bugs me about Steel Reserve is when people post pics of their Hungry Man dinner and are drinking a Steel Reserve with it. How disgusting. How can they not puke it right back up.

batten down the hatches

batten down your fucking toupee

you dumb cunt

Dry sherry is like 15%+ alcohol and pretty cheap and smooth drinking. Its takes a lot less to get buzzed and people will think you are being classy.

Sweeter liqueurs are even crazier with alcohol well over 20%.

>he doesn't put his whole mouth over the nozzle

Enjoy the filter ugly nu-male soiboi

>want to be drunk
>can already tell it exacerbated my depression

>unopened can

kys

you're brake fluid is low shitfuck, top that shit off.

what filter?

:^)

steel reserve tastes sour, shit is horrid

oe 800 is my brand

Im p sure I went to high school with you

which state

I love a good fag toss event...we used to have them all the time here back in the day...

>you're brake fluid
I'm pretty sure he isn't brake fluid

There is in that in that Steel Reserve isn't sold in Alberta.

reee why is alcohol so cheap in murica

You look like a fucking loser

youtube.com/watch?v=f_JygUgiweI

Tx

>>$1.95
damn dude 40s are 3$ here minimum. does your price include tax?

Or you could buy a gallon of 13-15% Carlo Rossi (who as a bonus looks like your zio with bell's palsy) for $15 and keep the bottle for storing urine. Your choice OP, but I think it's pretty clear.

>$1.95
were its 3.65 here in cali

>$1.95
Where? They're fucking $3 where I'm at

>late 2010's beanie fashion
>Flanel
>Massively oversized square glasses
>Lips tightly pursed together, not even drinking
>That pathetic numale scruff
>Clear dorm room setting
Not a single facet of anything you bring to the table belongs here.

I prefer the 42 oz plastic bottles.

It's harder to conceal the can opening noise from my parents. Also empty cans start to stink after a few days. Also cans make too much noise when carrying out the garbage and my parents might hear.

faggot gimp

we drink we faggot friendly version in the breakroom at work

Does anyone have the link to the video of that black dude drinking steel reserve before he goes to work, that he pulls from a stash in his closet, and eventually throws up for drinking room temperature HG beer?

> can opening noise
Get the glass bottles then you retard
How fucking young are you?

steel doesn't come in glass bottles. also they make too much noise in the trash.

>steel doesn't come in glass bottles
dam you are 16

Just fuck up everything at once and drink Axe-Head.

>Axe-Head
damm 11% never heard of it were you live?

literally says right on the bottle ya dingus

says were its imported from not sold ya dingus

camo ice AKA rotgut

Is that a SteelworldWide reference?

Hello furry

Yeah

Hi

If I drink a lot of beer or malt liquor - enough to pass the fuck out - it really fucks up my guts.
I switched to cheap wine years ago.

Because those people have more on their minds than shitty food choices.

My fuck, this picture needs to be the banner for Veeky Forums

hangovers are the only reason I haven't died from liver failure

Smells like wet grain, tastes like cheap beer that has something wrong with it but you can't quite put your finger on it

I personally prefer a nice 40 of Mickey's, the superior premium malt liqour

I went to buy one yesterday but this store only stocks 2 at a time. I sent them a message over the summer telling them to increase stock, had to buy shitty wine anyways.

I prefer to burn my beer bottles and the logistics of drinking 5x 40oz bottles every day and dealing with the glass trash stop making sense after day two when you have 2 square feet of trash to get rid of.
I crush the plastics and every three or four days I haul a grocery bag off. I don't get trash service so you can't convince me to go back to glass and have a backpack full of glass every day I leave the house.

Also, Milwaukee's best ice 42/ $2.00 each, one beer mug and you're set. Steel is just nasty and can't be fixed, but other beers level out in taste when aerated. I would never put the cap back on the bottle if I was you guys unless you're prone to spilling shit.

if someone offered me one for free I would not only refuse but also be insulted

I bet you eat a lot of products with soy in them

>caring this much about someone's appearance
Your outward appearance is simply a vehicle for trying to get laid. You sound like a faggot.

the NEET life ain't easy

>speedometer tops out at 85

The assblasted state of all/ck/
SIPBOYS 2017
I
P
B
O
Y
S

>sip posters
>buying american cars
color me surprised

I bet YOU think Earth is flat.

It is

beer already tastes like shit. I can't imagine how awful this must taste.

Pipe down, princess, it isn't that serious.

This isn’t Reddit namefag fuck off downboats for you

It's an excellent value, just make sure to drink something that tastes better beforehand so your taste buds are dulled. And be ready for heartburn

>750 ml
>12% alcohol
$3.00
This is why I don't drink Steel Reserve.

it really depends on the store.

brings back really bad memories. tastes like a janitor pissed in a bucket and used the piss to mop the restroom floor after an orgy and squeezed it out into your mouth

wine headache is immensely worse than beer.

You're cute, wanna fuck?

Steel Reserve is unpleasant.

It's the shit you drink when you're already drunk off the better stuff.

which state are you in?

At $1.54/can, this is the best value for alcohol in my city. 24 ounces, 10% alcohol, so 2.4 ounces of alcohol per can which is equivalent to 6 ounces, or 4 full shots of 80-proof liquor. I'm drinking two today and just finished the first one. They taste like destitution, hopelessness, and failure to achieve life goals.

This is actually the proper way to do it. Open with a few decent beers, finish your evening with that swill once you're good and drunk and your tastebuds will be none the wiser

>not buying a big fucking bottle of Caliber, Sobieski, Wolschmidt or Fleischmanns for 10 dollars and bringing the fight straight to your liver's doorstep

there's been more than once when i spent multiple minutes in the beer aisle in deep contemplation trying to decide if i could afford the extra 20 cents to "treat" myself to a can of steel reserve instead of getting earthquake.

You won't notice it taste like diabetic piss after youre about 1/4th the way through

Same here, except I was deciding between 4 cans of Earthquake vs a 15-pack of Keystone Ice. Gonna buy two more cans of Earthquake, fuck it, I'm not as drunk as I want to be.

Well, the store was out of Earthquakes until whenever the beer truck delivers more, so I picked up 2 cans of Natty Daddy. Just took a double dose of multivitamins and chugged a liter of water, I should be fine tomorrow.

Oh god not Caliber

Fuck

I wish Natty Daddy was cheaper. Somehow, it has 20% fewer calories than steel reserve

thank you for linking this