I'm addicted to pic related. It's so good yet it is so bad for you...

I'm addicted to pic related. It's so good yet it is so bad for you. Anybody got anything that can substitute this shit so I can stop being a fat ass?

i air fry mine and don't add any salt.

but, i think the honey mustard or the bbq sauce offset it.

Get a baked potato, baking the potato retains more of the potato's nutrition than frying it.

Nah. If you're just substituting you will only be reminded of it. Just quit it cold. Also don't listen to me. I'm on the toilet.

Don't offer an opinion if you don't want people to listen to it.

as a side with a sandwich or something the two best substitutes i've found are baby carrots (hope you don't mind the chlorine taste!) and coleslaw made with light mayo

How about French fries with skin on? Checkmate

Ketchup is only 15 calories per tablespoon. Hope this helps!

But then I end up just adding a shit ton of butter

Then add less budder.

Yeah.... but I really like it fried.

Heat up a cast iron skillet, olive oil and onion, throw in some chopped potatoes, cook abit, turn, throw in some chopped bell peppers, drizzle with some olive oil and slide it under the potatoes are nice and crisp on the outside. Back on the stove, salt, pepper and rosemary, toss it abit and enjoy.

The left overs are great cook up with some eggs for breakfast.

Then eat it fried, and enjoy the anticipation of your eventual heart problems.

Cut them thicker, use olive oil but don't go overboard and bake them instead of frying.

That should be "slide it under the broiler until the potatoes are nice and crisp"

Kind of hard to slide a skillet of potatoes under the potatoes in the skillet. It is a good trick if you get the hang of it though.

I eat potatoes o'brien (pretty much what you described) for breakfast all the time with with some breakfast sausage, scrambled eggs, and cheese. I douse mine in texas pete but they are just as good without.

as a party with sandwich or two most commonly found baby babies (expect not to think about chlorine taste)!

Just work out more

STUPID ELF SLUT

Parboil and then give it an oven roast. No salt or deep frying. Voila! Yummilicious potatos.

Or go the sweet potato. Regular ones are nice on their own but Japanese ones are as sweet as desserts. And all you'd be doing is steaming the former or putting the latter in an oven.

You're not addicted, fuck off.

Brussels sprouts.

Oven potatoes are shit.
>Yummilicious
You're also a faggot and I hate you.

CONTROL YOUR PORTIONS YOU FUCKING LOSER, EITHER EAT LESS FRENCH FRIES OR EAT MORE FRENCH FRIES LESS OFTEN.
DON'T TRY TO SUBSTITUTE SHIT OVEN FRIES OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT. IT WILL NOT SATISFY YOU.

beans

Throw away your deep frier.
Eat fried only once a weak as a treat

>Eat fried only once a weak as a treat
never is better. Eating fried food is like smoking ciggs.

>like smoking cigs
Fuck you. You have no fucking idea what you're talking about.
>t. had all three grandparents and both parents die to lung cancer
>fourth grandparent fell asleep while smoking and burned his house down with him inside

No wonder you're so retarded.

If you buy packaged french fries which has about 3-5% oil added in it (see the ingredient list), then you can BAKE the thing in the oven, even if the pack doesn't say it's not pre-mixed for baking/ instant fries.

While it would not be as tasty as deep fried french fries, it would be close. If you experiment with the techniques a bit, then you can really go close.

>*doesn't say it's pre-mixed for baking/instant fries.

It's not the particular food, it's that you want to be fat for some reason, maybe so you won't be raped by jews again

>Throw away your deep frier.

That' won't work, I bought it twice.

>no salt
go fuck yourself

>I won't stop eating french fries how do I stop what I won't stop

cauliflower, jicama, cucumber, salad. decorate veggies with proper seasonings like lime juice, salt, hot sauce, dressing, or eat raw.
but its up to you if you wana grow up or stay ten, buddy.

with sauce you don't really need any salt.
and without the oil the salt don't really adhere to the fries.
but yeah, they are tastier fried in oil and with salt.

Shut the fuck up fat elf pig bitch get back on the treadmill

what the heck is air frying

Baking with a convection oven.
It's a chink meme so they can sell overpriced mini ovens that no one needs.

thank you for the information

How to make baked potato with oven?

*without

I use my fireplace.

basically this,
mini convention ovens, with aired baskets for better airflow.

in my country we use jew ovens, so its nice to have an air fryer.

The best baked potatoes are made over an open fire. Mix up a few tablespoons of olive oil with a ton of salt and rub it all over the skin of the potato after you wash and dry it. Wrap the lubed up potato in heavy foil and throw it right on top of a fire for at least an hour. Better to go longer than that even, if you can wait. Eventually the inside of the potato just turns into something with the taste and consistency of butter. Softer and fluffier than even well-made mashed potatoes.

Mah nogerian! Just had one yesterday baked in our wood burning stove.

SO, to derail the thread a bit, how do you make the best, crispiest french fries? Actually fried.

you can microwave a potato and its OK but i really think its kind of heathenism.

wow, all those sound absolutely fucking terrible. I came back to this forum only find shit post and awful suggestions. You guys aren't even trying, is it really that difficult to find substitutes for delicious fries?

People think I'm retarded but this really is the best way to cook them in microwave

>stab holes into potato
>wash potato
>put inside grocery bag and fold it closed
>microwave 5 minutes

perfectly cooked and moist every time

wtf i thought i was the only one who did that shit

Yeah no kidding, especially after seeing what happened with #4.

then stay fat, fatass. 0/10.

You probably shouldn't be using a grocery bag to cook something. It's "food safe" in that it's okay to carry your groceries in them, but cooking with it is a big difference. You might be getting some chemicals into your food that you don't want to be there.

The microwave is fast, sure. But it sucks becuse the skin doesnt get crisp.

>Anybody got anything that can substitute this shit so I can stop being a fat ass?