Why is mexican food so over rated? Its literally dog food teir

Why is mexican food so over rated? Its literally dog food teir.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YyGdhvtklc8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Maybe because we live in a doggy dog world?

because in its americanized form it is just a modified form of pizza

whhich is to say the americanized form of pizza

and ameriburgers love it

>taco bell
>mexican food
choose one

amerishits BTFO

Mild kek

But yeah, what everyone in this thread has said. Actual mexican food is pretty good. It isn't the second coming or anything.

I love Mexican food. My town has 6 Mexican restaurants but only 1 is really good. I go there a couple times a month. It's fantastic.

>My town has 6 Mexican restaurants but only 1 is really good
That's how it is everywhere and why I'm certain a lot of people don't like it. Their first experience is garbage and they never try it again

that pic you posted is not mexican food

About twenty years ago I visited my great aunt in Huachuca City, Arizona. She also wanted to give us a taste of the famous cuisine and made us drive all the way to the Mexican border to some restaurant that was apparently famed for its food. It was really mediocre and quite bland. Maybe it was just americanized mexican cuisine, I don't know, but it was pretty disappointing.

most dogs won't even eat it

Every best food ever is "just a modified pizza" though, that's not an argument. Humans only eat five kinds of food in their entire lives, the only thing we're ever truly arguing about when it comes to food is not whether or not the preparation and combination of these foods taste good or not.

I have never eaten at a mexican restaurant that tasted different from another mexican restaurant

>Why is mexican food so over rated? Its literally dog food teir.

Because this board is majority American who are majority Mexican and that's the garbage they find appealing

I mean, like most foods, if you make it from scratch, tortillas and all, it's pretty damn good when you season it right.

It just so happens to also be one that's super easy to half-ass and still make a profit off of.

I order the same thing at every Mexican joint I go to. Chimichanga platter. It's almost always a chimi with some beans and rice. There is one spot in town that is simply hands down superior to anything I've ever had anywhere else. Find a good Mexican eatery and enjoy yourself.

alright i'm gonna become your chimi bro

I wish I had a chimi bro irl,

t.sombrero

It’s better than Mexican food honestly

Lrn to spell first, Cletus.

If you aeent eating Mexican food in San Diego you're eating garbage, haven't found anything remotely acceptable anywhere else

The only difference between taco Bell and "real" Mexican food is covering everything in lime juice with a dash of pretentiousness

>teir
Retard.

>Its literally dog food teir.

To make that point you'd have to have literally eaten dog food at some point in your life.

You mean American Mexican food?

Not real authentic mexican food

This. And the funny thing is: the sketchier the place looks, the better the food is.

Nashville here, there's some decent restaurants, but if you want good mexican you go to the area with the food trucks run by mexicans who barely speak english and have a customer base that is %90 mexicans. It's goddamn delicious, and the one I go to taste unlike any other mexican I've had, in a good way. It doesn't look like much when you get it but it's so tasty, especially whatever fucking sauce it is they use. So no, mexican is not dogshit, it's just very hard to get the real deal, and the place being staffed by only mexicans is unfortunately not a guarantee. For anyone interested the place in question is Don Juan's in berry hills.

Because most Americans eat mass produced Tex-Mex bullshit. Mexican food has a lot of regionality and history behind it. I like it because it can be deep and earthy, spicy, acidic, and savory. Not to say I don’t love Taco Bell too

Authentic mexican isn't fit for a dog

You probably live in a flyover, then.

son if you are gonna post bastardized tacos from bugerland, at least post good ones

Good bait

>Its literally dog food teir.

Taco Hell is shit. Actual Mexican food is delicious.

Dude, if you're going to criticize an ethnic cuisine, make sure you've tasted it where it's prepared by people OF that ethnicity, FOR people of that ethnicity.

t. reddit or spic

Did you ever consider that maybe the American version is just better, and that's why it's so popular?

t. fucktard

That's not Mexican food, that's American food.

LAST TIME I ATE MEXICAN FOOD WAS 12 YEARS AGO . I DID NOT LIKE IT AT ALL .

I agree with OP here. Mexican food, nor mater how its presented, looks like pig slop.

I love me tacos, and burritoes, and fajitas at legit mexican places, but other mexican good is trash

>doggy dog
niuce

so other than the "taco bell is not real mexican thing" (it never pretended to be, their website, their promotional material, they've ALWAYS called it "mexican inspired" aka tex-mex)

crunchy tacos fucking suck
like if you go to TB, get crunchy tacos, and then complain about how bad TB is I'm just going to laugh at you.
try soft tacos, better yet, try a quesarito

youtube.com/watch?v=YyGdhvtklc8

Holy fuck you're retarded. If you're in an ethnic restaurant with only white people eating there, it's probably not that good.

I live in southern california and theres also alot of generic mexican restaurants with a handful that are good and even fewer that are cheap

What is authentic Mexican food?

Not real

Lol shit skin

this

Bitch Mexican food is some of the best shit I’ve digested

White people only eat the best fucking food.

That's the whole fucking point.
If your ethnic food is garbage it doesn't survive in american markets.

>White people only eat the best fucking food.
Cue the Jack webms.

Fuck San Diego's Mexican food. Yeah burritos and tacos and all those California Mexican variations are fine here, but you can't find decent traditional Mexican food here. Doesn't matter since Tijuana is close by. By far, San Diegans are so up their own ass with boasting how great their Mexican food is.

t. Chula Vista fag

>Jack
>White
You must not have seen his 23&me video

You can't afford mexican food.

What is he, part potato?