Let us genuflect on a truly great man, Harris, the inventor of bacon, for bringing so much joy to so many ^.^

Let us genuflect on a truly great man, Harris, the inventor of bacon, for bringing so much joy to so many ^.^

My first pint I toast to you this day, good sir.

a succulent Chinese meal?

>people around the world weren't curing pork belly for thousands of years
>US pioneers from the beginning, long before 1/2 Harris was a sperm cell swimming in his fathers testicles, weren't curing pork belly

History much?

>>>>>>fb.com/absolutelymindblowingfacts

psst, he's probably from *there*. you know, the land we're all obsessed with. 200 years is ancient to *them*.

mobius?

No one gave a shit about streaky bacon until Edward Bernays manipulated doctors into promoting it as a hearty breakfast

I know you're just typing like a fucking loser to troll but if I ever heard you talk like that I'd cave your skull in

are you ready to receive my limp penis?

>dude what if there's like a shadow government that like makes you buy certain things and makes you think you like stuff that you really don't

He invented modern marketing, and it worked.

>He invented modern marketing
>"inventing" the idea of selling people on a product
And my father invented the question mark

Someone did in fact need to invent the question mark, punctuation standards and writing conventions didn't spring fully formed from the earth as soon as the first printing press was built.

Add about 10.000 years when some stoned mudman decided to smoke the shit out of some boar.

>punctuation standards and writing conventions didn't spring fully formed from the earth as soon as the first printing press was built

Gentlemen, this is democracy manifest.

mmm, yes indeed! Pairs exceptionally well with this West Coast APA!

I love your sauce Mr Bernays

why is this giving me deja vu?
I feel like I've read this string of comments already like a year ago

I know you are playing as a mob to go up if I hear you speak as if I would hug your head

Little Planet?

there's no shitty "'go 'za" comments tho.

>the inventor of bacon
He didn't invent it, he just went into large-scale manufacturing of it.

Ah, so that's why american bacon is chemically injected and tumbled garbage now. There's a special place in hell for that man.

>genuflect on a man

Sounds painful, but I guess he's a corpse now.

Nah. Bacon is bad for you and I do not indulge in this desirable pleasure.