Just picked up a pack of Hydrox creme filled chocolate sandwich cookies...

Just picked up a pack of Hydrox creme filled chocolate sandwich cookies. Not sure why people would ever buy Oreos after tasting the pure ingredients only offered by Hydrox.

Hydrox sounds like a cleaning products.

they are designed for a more adult palate, i.e., not too sweet

where can i find these in Germany?

Those actually were the original Oreo before Nabisco copied them and became more popular with their Oreo cookie brand

No. We're not doing these threads again.

Are you the sole employee in their marketing department? That might be their problem.

If their marketing department only had one employee, do you really think they would spend their limited time here?

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand the Oreo. The flavor profiles are extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of food science most of the subtleties will go over a typical consumers head. There’s also Nabisco's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into their characterisation- their personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these sandwich cookies, to realise that they’re not just impressive- they say something deep about LIFE.

Well, a lot of people do read and post on Veeky Forums, I think. But yeah, that scenario would in reality be pretty foolish, but for that reason I thought it would make a decent joke.

Auschwitz

inb4 10 threads about Oreo copying Hydrox again

Well they're sure as shit not working on naming products.

Hydrox references the purity of the ingredients used in the cookies, Nabiscoshills

Oreo & Cloroxfags step aside, for this here is the true winner.

Where do you even buy these?

That's in Poland, bro. Nice try.

I feel like I have literally seen these posts, word for word, on this board at least twice a week for the past few months. I am 95% sure this is someone shilling, and if Veeky Forums has an archive this would be easily proven or disproven.

Regardless please stop making threads with the same combination of words over and over again.

it isn't. its just a new troll thread, the new form of the for me its the mcchicken, or "have you seen the new wendys baconator TM, drive in now for a cool deal on our weekly fuckabout-bananza(tm)" troll thread

>not made in mexico
Downsage

ya fuckin brainlet

I want to try these but haven't seen them offered in Canada.

Packaging looks like menstrual pads.

They really do taste better, but the marketing is absolute shit-tier.

>The packaging looks ancient
>The brand name is a better sanitation product name than most sanitation products
>They constantly bitch and moan about “Oreo sux, we wuz first and wuz makin cookies while nabisco pipo wuz in caves, we wuz cookie kangz n shiet”

Change the packaging to a simplistic, minimalistic, black and white template with nothing but a modern hip font, drop the x in the name and change them from “Hydrox” to “Hydros,” maybe stylise it on the packaging with a period as “Hydros.,” and NEVER mention you were first and Oreo are thieves ever again and let you being first be a hip cult trivia fact, and they’ll sell MILLIONS.

Now mail me a fucking check for my marketing plan or hire me Hydrox.

For me, it's the new star wars™ battlefront 2 made by EA, an action packed and honest to god fungamplay with a beautiful introduced ingame store (for those of you dads who don't have time ;)). Not sure why anyone would buy any other games when you already got literal perfection.

>those tats
>cutting

I hope that person one day cuts along the vein to finish themselves off.

You probably mean artery, although it is technically possible to bleed out from a vein of course.
The med students where I went to school had a habit of putting an IV line in themselves after a night about town. They'd hook themselves up to a 1000cc bag of saline to avoid the hangover. I think it was more about showing off than hydration, though.
Anyway, one such med student got home drunk as a Pope one night, put the IV in a vein, and then fell asleep before he had it stoppered or connected to the saline bag. He DID actually almost bleed to death through that thin little catheter but the alcohol was probably responsible for a lot of that.

In general I am quick to dismiss shilling accusations but Hydrox has been getting shilled hard on the traditional "grassroots marketing" circuits lately (podcasts, reddit, youtube).

Worth noting that what you see as Hydrox online now is a zombie brand that was purchased by an investor after the original product was discontinued. The Hydrox product sold now was entirely reverse-engineered and bears little relation to the original, whose documentation was lost. So any allegations that Hydrox was first is highly bogus, because this isn't Hydrox it's '''''Hydrox'''''

He used to post it on /r9k/ and /b/

>bears little relation to the original
How do you know that?

Because the new manufacturer admitted that they'd never even tasted a Hydrox and all they had to go on was internet trivia.

Also, hello internet damage control agent. You're up early, you gunning for a raise this year?

>You're up early, you gunning for a raise this year?

You forget, it's evening in the phillipines.

This sounds like such a blatant shill post. But for what it's worth, I do agree that Hydrox has a cleaner flavor. It's more subdued. Less sweet. You don't feel like you need to rinse your mouth out with water after you eat them. Oreos are just way too overpowered. It's like 100% candy vs. a cookie you'd serve with tea. We don't get them very often because we're not cookie people, but whenever we do ... yeah. Recommended.

[citation needed]
Also, 99% of the shit on the market now that was around in the 80's is a different recipe. Pretty common knowledge. One thing worth noting is that Hydrox doesn't have HFCS which is probably a testament to the age of whatever recipe they're using. If they had re-rolled it anytime after the 80's, they'd be using HFCS instead of sugar. Or, they'd be using sugar solely as a marketing ploy and bragging about not using HFCS on the packaging.

stay on topic fagggggot

You brainlets know that even fucking Trump tweeted about Hydroxes, right? You're a little ... behind the curve.

OREO GATE WILL DESTROY TRUMPF

oreos and hydrox taste like bitter shit. the inside is extremely sweet it's repulsing. hydrox and oreo FAGS keep taking them apart to lick the insides like a fucking 9 year old. its like they can't enjoy the whole cookie. then they dump it in milk as if that does anything..

chips ahoy is the american staple with delicious chocolate chips and perfectly salted cookie dough with the right amount of sweet it can be eaten whole.

chips ahoy master race

I genuinely want to meet the guy who thought naming food "Hydrox" was a good idea.

You won't, becuase he's dead. It dates from a time when chemical sounding names sounded futuristic and sophisticated. Same reason there are towns with ridiculous names like "Ozone Park". In 100 years the branding strategies we barely even notice today will seem quaint at best, if not bizarre and possibly even offensive. Welcome to reality, cue 50 raging NEETs who think progress is a social justice conspiracy.

Also sage for shill thread.

Last time I had Hydrox was a good 20+ years ago. I recall not liking them as much as Oreos. I would love to re-evaluate them, but I can never find them anywhere, so on principle, Oreos are currently better because I can actually obtain them.

>taste like bitter shit.
>the inside is extremely sweet
Well make up your mind.

>I can never find them anywhere
Hydrox™ Original Sandwich Cookies are currently available exclusively through Amazon Marketplaces. We're evaluating other distribution channels as other Hydrox™ fans spread the word.

Can I interest you in a Green Brick of Joy from ChefKnivesToGo.com? Or perhaps Happy Mug™ coffee! The unique honey process must be tasted to be believed, you'll never go back to regular coffee!

This

>Hydrox references

...the Hydrogen Peroxide that gives it in its superior cleaning power.

>we wuz kookies and sheet

>The med students where I went to school had a habit of putting an IV line in themselves after a night about town. They'd hook themselves up to a 1000cc bag of saline

The really smart ones would have kept a syringe of B12 around.

>complains about oreos and hydrox being too sweet
>posts an even more sickly-sweet cookie

you're a right piece of work y'are

>In 100 years the branding strategies we barely even notice today will seem quaint at best

100? Try ten. iThing.

Lies. One of my local grocery chains sells these.

Kek

the brown part is bitter you shit head

the oreo and hydrox cookies are some chemically made cookie bullshits that taste fucking weird. chips ahoy has actual cookie dough with actual chocolate chips. oreos and hydrox have bitter dark chocolate tasting shits with extremely sweet fillings that are overpowering.

the type of cookie chips ahoy is can be made anywhere easily having sugar salt cookie dough chocolate chips and an oven. its an american favorite and sold at diners and mom and pop shops nation wide. you cant do that with faggot oreos. I dont see these places attempting to make their own oreo shits.

i've actually been looking for these. where'd you get them user?

why do they use a nazi font? did hitler invent these?

Probably, with a name like that it sounds like it's right up there with zyklon B

Did Sam Raimi take part in the naming of this biscuit?

>not opening two oreo cookies at a time and combining them for a double-filling sweet deliciousness
It's like you don't want to enjoy life.

Shut the fuck up, you shill. Just so you know, these threads have the opposite affect of wanting to get your borax sounding cookies. They make me want to buy oreos and all their stupid gimmick cookies just to spite you. Saged and hidden.

Chips ahoy is the posterboy of chemical filled cookies

Man and here I thought the Germans gassed Jews, it was the Poles all along!

Oreo marketing dept triggered, sales must be plummeting

We should spread the rumor on /pol/ that Hydrox was invented by Hitler as a snack for the SS.

i fucking love these and the newman own salsa

Get on my level, plebs

>cookie kangz