Taco

Is a taco a type of sandwich?

fuck off

Tuesday

What constitutes a sandwich?

yes. tortillas are flatbreads

Is mayonnaise a gender?

Something which exhibits sandwich like properties.

Would you say a taco is a sandwich? The components are there

Is this the Krusty Krab?

>Would you say a taco is a sandwich?

Aluminum.

That's not an answer retard

yes, but pizza is also an open-faced sandwich and hot dogs are also sandwiches

>That's not an answer

No shit? Huh, fancy that.

No. A sandwich is two pieces of bread with ingredients inbetween. A taco shell is only one piece of bread so a taco doesn't qualify as a sandwich.

A taco is a taco, that's why we have a word for it because it is it's own thing.

Is this a sandwich?

but then a sub isn't a sandwhich
Tacos are clearly purses for transporting food.

>a beagle is a beagle and not a dog. That's why it has its own name
I don't think tacos are sandwiches either, but that's a weak argument.
No. It's a surprisingly delicious snack though.

I would understand you asking the whole thread if that is a sandwich, because everyone has a different opinion. You, however, directly asked one poster, who defined a sandwich as shit between two pieces of bread, if a pb sandwich was a sandwich, which he already defined his stipulations for what a sandwich is. I, therefore, deduce that you are both a shitty troll and a retard. Have a nice day.

Exactly. It's a sub.

That's true, some things have their own names that are sandwiches, particularly burgers. No one ever says "Do you want a hamburger sandwich?" But what else would you call a taco? You ask for a taco and everyone knows what you're talking about, and it's the only word you can use for it. As I said, a taco is a taco and only a taco.

Hey dumbfuck, I asked him to mock him, because it clearly is a fucking sandwich even if it doesn't fit his bullshit "two pieces of bread" rule. pic related, also a sandwich with only one piece of bread

I call them hamburger sandwiches.

is a gyro and sandwich?

I think a sandwich is when bread sandwiches shit between itself, a taco doesn't sandwich the ingredients, it's more like cradling, not "sandwiching"

pita? gyro?

Where are you from?

This is starting to get too complicated for my small mind, classifying all this bread and shit lol.

Pita is like a combination of sandwich and wrap

Burgerland

i just made tacos but i really just used chips instead of shells

I knew this response was gonna be troll.

>he doesn't know that Burgerland is another name for America
is this literally your first day here?

yes

Can't believe i've gone my whole life never hearing this. Urbandictionary confirms.

newfag confirmed

Whom here ever thought about falseflagging as a newfag just for (You)s?

Is this a sandwich?

yes

meatloaf is a sandwich

no it's a taco

Holy kek, the irony is getting heavy here.

how is that ironic?

tacos are delicious

No, but if you crack the shell along the bottom and flip it 90 degrees it will be.

Yes, tacos are mexican hotdogs and hotdogs are a form of sandwich

>flip it 90 degrees
but why would you want to eat it like that, wouldn't it all just fall out?

nah man, you gotta flip it turnwise

Only if you break the tortilla into exactly two (2) pieces, but then it's not a taco anymore because it's not held together by a fold.

This is using the literal definition of "taco", "sandwich", and "bread." Anyone who says anything different is objectively wrong.

but wrap is a sandwich

is a gyro a sandwich?

It's not a sandwich, it's the BEST SANDWICH.