32 years old

>32 years old
>had 5 drinks last night
>feel like rancid shit today

maybe you shouldn't drink like you used to, grandpa

>33 years old
>drink everyday for years
>organ damage
I'm not sure where you're going with this?

next time drink a glass of water between each alcoholic drink you have

>29 years old
>drank like an asshole for ten years, now sober for nearly two
>feel great every day

>27 years old
>wife is chronically ill and will be for the rest of her life
>fired from my job of five years right before xmas
>smoke weed to feel better
>drink 2 40 oz colt 45s a night to feel nothing
>dont die in my sleep

Same

Drank 3 gin and tonics and a bottle of wine last night. Considering calling in sick.

Lol

>masturbate every day for 10 years
>tell bitches off left and right
>stop masturbating for 3 weeks
>get the urge to fuck anything that moves

Wow are you really a mod?

>wah wah my wife is sick pity me instead i'm the one who ACTUALLY has it hard

kys

Just turned 30. Been drinking pretty heavily with friends throughout all my 20's. Kinda slowing down now though.
Had 2 beers and a whiskey last night and felt so sleepy. Called it quits around 11.

>roastie slut gets sick and settles down with a dumb beta cuck
You deserve it tbhfam

>20 years old
>drink 14 beers and pass out before I remember to drink any water
>pounding headache the next day and ingesting anything makes me vomit

>23
>was sober for a month
>had 8 pints and some vodka on friday
>woke up with a bruise on my head
>mud on my jeans
>lost or left my phone at some girls place

Well at least I didn't wake up in a hospital this time, whenever I relapse I just have no brakes and I fuck shit up, all I remember is I was arguing with this chick and the next moment I'm somewhere on the street realizing my phone is gone and the next part is I'm home feeling like shit.

>relapse
LOL pussy

>ywn be a junkie piece of shit who blacks out like a faggot every time you drink
Feelsgood

this
also, eat something before going to bed

Shut the fuck up

As a former addict who actually had a real substance abuse problem, reading aboutnyour post ironic self identification of your non existant addiction as a result of your college existence makes me hate u so much

>waaaahhh i'm a better/worse addict than you are!
nobody cares

Come back. We miss you.

goddamn, why is everyone on Veeky Forums so fucking old?

No thanks

We've been here a long time.

Are you me?

Wow, not even him, but the salt is real holy shit. Stay mad virgins.

you aren't an addict.

Great reading comprehension dipshit

>i wanna kill myself because of life choices i committed to that barely effect me and my shitty work ethic
>pls tell me i'm valid
>wah wah the salt is real baby cucks!

Some of us have real problems user. Keep being a shitty manlet husband and lurk moar

>32yo
>wasted after 5 drinks
youre a lightweight. next time eat a good meal first and drink plenty of water during and after drinking

30 is the new 20

>next time don’t even get a buzz
Great momscience

Wtf are old people doing on Veeky Forums? Some of you are like old enough to be my dad

>when I'm older than 25, i'm going to stop using the internet altogether

what wrong with your wife m8?

I have Crohns Disease

>Miguel Serra

no u!

ikr, what is this retard thinking

Well
I'm a virgin with diabetes

>37 years old
>roughly a fifth of vodka everyday for the last 13 years
>kidneys failing, spit up blood in the AM, solid poops have long been a thing of the past
You're on the right track, sport. When you get to where I'm at your drinking becomes a lifestyle. It's like being a cowboy.

Stop drinking and smoking and start hustling, your wife fucking needs you
TЫ MУЖИК ИЛИ HET?

Shoo shoo! Back to /alck/ you pests

Drink more water, and drink lots of water before you go to sleep next time.

your organs can eventually heal themselves if you give up drinking for a few months/years

>31 years old
>drank an entire bottle of sherry last night
>feel dandy today
maybe you're just drinking trash OP

is it ok to take milk thistle while you drink? baby, i'm talking drinking every day and taking milk thistle every day

what kinda organ damage you got?

i drank too much and accidentally slammed the pantry door on my cock

>almost 24
>serious drinking began at 21
>don't even get buzzed anymore

>35 years old
>buzzed twice, never drunk
>look 10 years younger than my high school classmates

Feels good

Yeah user some packaged meme grass will totally prevent the scientifically proven harmful effects of heavy drinking. Be sure to stock up on fish oil too

Probably true, but that would require me having to not drink for a couple months/years. This is no longer an option.
Yeehaw faggot

fucking kek

The important inside parts.

A for effort

Because we stopped hanging out on the other boards before they're full of 14 year olds.

You shouldn't have given her your AIDS

>look like old shit and didn't even do anything wrong
lol love my body

Buncha fucking kids in this thread, quit breathing my air you rookies

>38 years old
>been blackout drunk almost everyday since I was 22

Get on my level kids. Never had a GF, can't hold down a job, no skills, ....college degree but so what... sister dead when I was 21, dad dead, ...can't kill self cuz mom is still alive. Lifetime of self-hatred. Lose self with alcohol and internet.

I'm going out Jeff Hanneman style

gott damn you are almost like my dad

>23 years old
>chug water even when sober as a habit
>pass out from drinking
>wake up 95%, just slightly tired

Don't get hyponatremia.

I salt my food, sodium is healthy.

>Drinking
>Smoking
How about you stop being a lazy piece of shit and take care of your wife?

>21 years old
>drink 14 beers and pass out before I remember to drink any water
>Wake up feeling completely fine and feel superior to people who get hangovers

look around you. this is what adult life does to you.

what shard is that?

My old roommate got crohns from accutane so bad that he was laid up in a hospital for a year and had to have most of his colon removed. the doctors described his colon as "being like jelly". so he wound up with an ostomy bag, which was pretty cool because he could take a shit while standing up with the ease of a normal guy taking a piss. he told me one night that he hadn't gotten laid in the 5 years since the crohns, so one night some of our coworkers and i chipped in on getting him a hooker.

I have a strong suspect that the first pare of this story is more common than one would think. The moment I realised it is the moment I gave NoFap more credit than I used to (though not for me since I do fuck no problem)

>wah wah I don't have a wife or even a gf for that matter

join a dating app you absolute manchild

>roastie slut
>beta cuck

Omega male detected. Do not engage

>I wanna kill myself

I'll bet you do

the only thing that is still enjoyable when you get old is food

Sneedcraftian post my friend

every now and then I'm reminded of how utterly garbage our cumulative existence is

that's actually because you're a low test beta pussy

>middle aged alcoholics who spend all of their time spamming mcchickens on an indonesian fishing forum

wew lad

>30 is middle aged
You're very clearly the underageb& posting the mcchickens

>22
>Get drunk every day for a year straight
>Can't even get drunk now, just get sleepy
>Can't fall asleep without booze anymore

>25
>2 drinks with coke and 50ml of vodka
>3 dark beers
>1 shot of gimmicky fruity vodka with strawberries
>my stomach feels like it has bricks in it hurts like hell
Kill me now.

Is Veeky Forums for old people?

t. 35 yr old

your 25 year old self here. your face is different from the drinking. cut back now. peace.

this goes for you too, lad. either cut back on drinking or start getting high if you can't. it's not worth being an alcoholic as you get older.

why drink?

>30 years old
>had a bottle of wine, 6 beers, and 2 vodkas last night
>feel great today
sucks to be you, grandpa!

alcohol is the best drug

it's also the worst drug

Old drunks, yes.
t. 33 and a drunk

>be alchy and smoker from 18-21
>by 22 I am done with both, have a modestish gf, spend my free time working on skills and furthering knowledge
>23, now, have a beer or 2, or a mixed drink or a glass of cheap red wine, Im already sleepy by 7pm

wtf is wrong with me

>28 years old
>drink an entire bottle of wine and four tallies of strong beer
>wake up at 1am with a strange vigor and play vidya while moderately drinking until 5am when I get ready to go to work
>feel kind of spaced out at work but I work in a slowly going out of business factory so it doesn't matter
>buy a bottle of whiskey on the way home

its a comfy board with little pol cancer. many oldfags take refuge here

>21 years old
>sipping a glass of cheap lambrusco wine while reading about alcoholics on the Food & Cooking board of Veeky Forums
>in my University of Oxford dormitory previously inhabited by renowned thinkers, politicians, writers and scientists
>smiled and clutched my duvet at the memory of French kissing an aristocratic girl last night in her dorm after watching Lilya 4-ever
>tfw she tells me all about her childhood friends and how their parents were politicians, barristers, chief executives and other people occupying the most high-paying positions in society
>tfw she invited me to stay over and I said I'm not ready which made her smile and whisper "Congratulations, you passed" in my ear
>tfw walking around Oxford alone on a chilly, dark and somewhat foggy night and feeling dozens of potential novels, poems and short stories flooding my subconcious
>no lecture until tomorrow afternoon so I eat a large supper prepared by humble (poor), submissive catering staff
>currently sitting in my dormitory watching students dressed in fashionable thick coats walking around the quad to and from their lectures
>literally just took a sip of wine and then smacked my lips and said "mmm aahhh" after yet another Peak Experience here at the UofO
>will probably do some reading to prepare for my lecture this tomorrow, may meet up with "the guys" (my largely privately-educated friends) to discuss the topic of the lecture beforehand

Yet another day of academic bliss. I still can't believe it. Are there any decent Campus Novels set at the University of Oxford that could remind me in a few decades' time how perfect this place is?

>25 years old
>chug a couple beers
>feel like shit
>get bad dhiarrea

Veeky Forums is a chill place that does not attract younger people. Is a 15 year old boy most likely going to more interested in cooking or vidya?

Doesn't surprise me, interest in cooking tends to develop with age, plus there's some career chefs/butchers/other people in the food industry here.
t. 32

> tfw 26 year old male
> tfw getting high and drunk af every weekend the past ten years
> tfw body can handle my degeneracy
> tfw fucked a 19 yo qt3.14 on friday, fingered a milf next to me in a bar on saturday
> tfw when not even attractive but just dont care anymore and grab em by the pussy
> tfw when you have money and can shitpost from work on an ethopian agarculture board
> tfw got money, get pussy and have a pretty good life

Wew lad.

it would seem so

t. 18 year old

Why not? We've always been there for you.