Why are normies tacking on to this all of the sudden...

Why are normies tacking on to this all of the sudden. I didn't know what it was until a few days ago supposedly probiotics is the new wave.

All of a sudden? Where are you located? This stuff has been popular since 2015.

So is it actually "good for you" or is it just loaded with sugar?

Not sure how healthy it. Its not loaded with sugar but it has plenty.

I actually like this stuff. Tastes kinda like spoiled wine

Interesting that you just made this thread. I just picked one up. Never tried it before, but since I've been into probiotic fermenting lately I thought I'd try it.

Sugar content doesn't seem that bad actually. Probably just natural sugars achieved during the fermentation process.

Nice update us when you try it.

Who cares?

The ones with chia seed in it are addictive. I feel like I should be grossed out by the texture but I've been drinking them for a few years and can't get enough of it.

I tried one once and it tasted kind of like a really bad and disgusting beer but I'm not sure if the one I had was just bad or if that's the appeal.

thats what i enjoy about it

Nice blog faggot

>>Sugar content doesn't seem that bad actually. Probably just natural sugars achieved during the fermentation process

Do you know how fermentation works? This isn't photo synthesis

Its guilt-free soda for soyboys and their female equivalent.

Kombucha has been popular since like 2007, unless you live in Ohio or something
Anyway all the purported health benefits are bullshit, I drink it for the taste.
It’s not too loaded with sugar either, the better stuff clocks in at about 10g carbs/l which isn’t so bad

>filled with probiotics
>health benefits are bullshit

Choose one faggot

So this particular flavor smells like a berry infused moscow mule. For those unfamiliar with a moscow mule, it's ginger beer mixed with vodka and a bit of mint. There are variations sometimes made with the juice of berries, which is what this reminds me of spot on.

The taste is lite... kind of like sprite. There's fizzy carbonation and a very subtle taste of berry and ginger.

I could see myself drinking this pretty often.

I live in Ohio and that shits been around for a long time. I’ve been making it myself too, because I’m not a slave to supermarkets like you soyboy coasties

Forgot the unnecessary pic.

That has added fruit juices. Blueberry, especially, has a high sugar content per volume. A little bit will add a lot of sugar. But, it's all good, user; it's natural sugar so it don't count. Right?

Do you?

Second ferment typically has the added fruit juices which is where the sugar comes from.

>$3 for a 16oz bottle of fizzy flavored sugar water with not even enough kombucha in it to legally be labeled as such
Yeah, I think I'll pass.

I don't understand this meme. Kombucha tastes like soap, how the fuck to people enjoy it

There are 2 versions of GT kombucha (synergy)

1. Enlightened
2. Classic

You can often only find enlightened nowadays because of new laws requiring alcohol to be less than 0.5%. Before it often was 1-1.5%

Classic is over 0.5% and is awesome.
It states on the bottle you need to be 21+ legally to purchase.

Enlightened is like a fizzy drink, better than soda but often not worth the $$$

>tastes like soap

What's it like to be 9? All the hair on my dick has made me forgot.

Nah def been a thing since late 2013

Stomach bacteria has scientific backing, but kombucha and vinegar tonics on their own aren't really that effective. Look for the ones with active cultures.

Different brands do things differently. Different flavours also affect the drinkability more than you'd think.

It has the consistency of cum. That's why I love it.

>all of a sudden
not even american but I'm pretty sure you must be a flyover

cumbucha tastes like AIDS.

How bout this stuff is it any good? Gonna try both now

I drink 2-4 Kevita or GT's everyday. I know im wasting money but they make me feel good and help bring me back from the verge of death when im too much of a lush. GT says he drinks a gallon or kombucha everyday, so I don't think you can really overdue it, but yeah it does make you look like a hipster faggot.

They're nice if you're trying to avoid dairy.
If you're trying to cut back on sugar, you're better off eating sauerkraut or kimchi.

>probiotics is the new wave.
What kind of flyover do you live in? This shit has been coming at full force even in suburban chain grocery stores since 2011 or so.

I loved these things, until last year I drank 2 in one day putting my body into a health crisis a using me to have around 15 canker sores (mouth ulcers) in the back of my throat that fused into a few big ones the size of a dime.
Didn't eat for 7 days and lost 10 pounds. Could only eat ice, fucking sucked. Too scared to try drinking then again after that.

What the fuck are you talking about? I drink three of these a day, and have for the past two years. No health problems.

You're just drawing connections that aren't there.

It tastes like vinegar mixed with fruit juice.
ITs fucking disgusting.

It could have been an allergic reaction. It was the only connection I could make. The only thing that was out of the ordinary in my diet was drinking Kombuchas, so it's the only thing I can point to it causing them.
It happened again this year around the same time, but it wasn't Kombuchas. I'm guessing it's from drinking 2 sodas a day for caffeine, or aka Sugar.

>It could have been an allergic reaction.
You've got to be kidding. That sounds nothing like the symptoms of an allergic reaction.

This. Sounds more like a sensitivity to carbonation than anything else. It exists. Canker sores often flare up from it.

That was my other thought. It was either soda or carbanation.
Canker sores can developed due to an allergic reaction. But alright.

Just make your own

What Kombucha have you drank? Most I've seen is 3 grams.

Not him, but the Kombucha I usually drink has 8g. It isn't a lot considering most of it probably comes from the fruit juice they mix in with it, but still.

I've been drinking it since like 2006 when I got a summer job at Whole Foods.

I've never believed it's some sort of miracle cure-all drink, I just enjoy the way it tastes. I mostly drink Trilogy, and it's got a nice tart flavor and it's not as carbonated as a soda.

What brand and flavor? I drink a bottle of it once or twice a week. Worst I've had is "cayannade"

I personally drink KeVita. Their Master Brew and Elderberry ones are great. Worst I've had from them was Hibiscus Berry, simply because I hate hibiscus.

I don't think their elderberry one is that good, it has too much other stuff in it and tastes mostly like acv. I love their tumeric ginger and cherry, wish they sold cases of them like they do GT so I can save some money

tried buying kombucha once shit tasted like vinegar and

wtf are health nuts mental?? a scooby?? a fucking hockey puck of mold that you grow and eat??? gross

Just tried this doesn't specifically say it's kombucha tastes like ass though has like a fermented cabbage brine. It has more alot of salt and tastes like shit why would they even sell this. Gt has like 10mg and this one has like 130mg sodium absolute shite

I live in Michigan and it was popular and widely available before that. There are now multiple local companies making, bottling, and distributing it in the West Michigan area.

>bacteria inoculating sweet tea has only been a thing for the past 4 years

Holy fuck kombucha misinformation makes me ree harder than the anti-craft beer shills here.

>yeast is in kombucha
>yeast requires the conversion of sugar to CO2 and alcohol in order to propagate

Look at the fucking nutrition facts, I'm sure it's 1g of sugar or something and that 1g is unfermentable sugars. The sweet tea and fruit juice combined was likely as sweet as a soft drink and post-fermentation converted all but 1g, leaving behind alcohol, co2, lactic and acetic acid.

tastes like they stir the product with an old foot thats been dunked in vinegar before bottling.