youtu.be/F8A2tHPKuC0
youtube.com/watch?v=HhqnMN9fXOk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This dude is seriously overcompensating for something

Probably his hairline

I would guess the 6ft forehead, but...

It has to be more a lot than that

I kinda wanna try beef tartare

I think he's just mildly psychotic, but I'm not a psychologist, so whatever.

Better than soy

Yes, whenever i make steaks i marinate it briefly and before grilling it i cut off a small bit and eat it raw. I only do this with more expensive meats though and it does look autistic but its good.

>the natural state of humans is to eat their meat raw
>pay no attention to primitive man developing cooking techniques
next.

There's no way that's healthy. I look almost like him, with a slightly smaller fivehead, and i eat pretty much cooked meat, vegetables, soup, but i eat garbage/junk food sometimes too (bread, pasta,rice)

I eat beef raw occasionally but my hair looks slightly less embarrassing

>eat raw meat?

In the past, before (((agriculture))), it was perfectly fine to eat the meat you killed raw, witness the Plains Native Americans eating raw heart and liver. Factory farmed shit is as far away from that as the 3 abrahamic religions are from the truth.

blatant troll trying to bait people by saying the natives ate liver

I dont want salmonella so no thx

>literally eating agro products and thinking hes primal
fucking kek what a tool

he's also making internet videos

raw beef has always been safe.

Only with beef. My mom and dad hate it though since I do the same with hot pot beef cooked rare

Will an-prims and paleo dieters ever team up and go start their own Mesolithic based society? How long would they last before getting wiped out a disease?

As if native americans didn't eat parts of the animal you couldn't even pronounce.

Holy fuck that's Kids Ranqe from the RuneScape pk videos lmao

blow a dog, faggot

is this guy related to the MRE review dude?

>American Indians eat all parts of animal
>steaming arcs of liberal jizz
>Western society uses mechanically separated chicken, finds use for bones and other bits and pieces in the name of maximizing profits
>omg fuck dolan drumpfrumpforp

How on earth does he poop?

Can this be considered a raw meat?

youtube.com/watch?v=zXOxoPkCdHo

Putting tons of salt and other ingredients removes the state of raw meat?

those r some pointy fucken nips bro

>In the past, before (((agriculture)))
>people didn't live past the age of 35
ftfy

native here, what the fuck do you know. all parts were USED not eaten. A lot of the time things that could have had actual use in sewing or tool making were used as bait for the next meal.

Eating raw beef is probably fine but fermenting it on the fucking windowsill? Jesus Christ.
And going to a vegan festival to show off your meat eating makes you just as much of an asshole as the PETA fucktards who picket carnist festivals. What a fucking asshole.

What did they do to the meat after wrapping? It looks amazing.

hunter gatherers actually lived longer and were healthier than agriculturalists up until very recent medical progress with the industrial revolution. the reason people adopted agriculture was because it was possible to have a surplus of food, not because it led to better lives or less work.

Nevermind. Just noticed this.
There's no way he's serious.
youtube.com/watch?v=r8Uyzgp4Ijk

>healthier
Uhh.... No. Thinner and more active? Yes.
That was because of medical inadequacies, not diet.

well hunter gatherers were taller and had better teeth than agricultural people. plus disease would have been less of a problem simply by nature of population sizes being smaller, so we can't really attribute that to the lifestyle
also the life expectancy being around 30-35 was because of high infant mortality. if you lived past 10 in ancient rome your life expectancy jumped from 20-30 up to 48

so if you lived to be 9 you had a life expectancy of 30 but if you lived to be 10 it was 48?

>this whole post
No offense but what exactly is your learned level? AA BA PhD? Your understanding of these concepts are elementary.
(ive always wanted to say that and now it actually fits!!)

nah, the life expectancy for every single person born was 20-30, but that was because a lot of newborns and young children died. if you only took the average age of death from people who made it to age 10, then it was 48

No that user meant that ignoring infant mortality, the average life expectancy was much higher.

ahh ok now I get it

Where are you getting this info?

Bruh look at dis dude

teeth claim
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3996550/
>The increased consumption of domesticated cereals (wheat and barley in the Near East) beginning with the Neolithic was associated with a marked increase in prevalence of tooth decay and periodontal disease, both of which were rare in pre-Neolithic hunter-gatherer societies
height claim
hormones.gr/127/article/article.html

No I didn't ask you for a source, I asked what learning and education you have. I'm not going to read your sources to confirm you interpreted them in the first place but this seems like a lot of... Guess work.

the people who did those studies probably have doctorates if you just want to check credentials, brainlet

Ja/ck/ does.

our stomach acids cannot digest meat properly. this is why most people have bacteria in their gut

Yes but are you able to interpret their studies properly?... Were these records confirmed or is it speculation? These people already had different bodily structure and composition than others because of their seclusion but you don't understand that because you read a paragraph of a scientific journal and said 'that's all i need to know'.
>brainlet
.... uh... huh...

at least you admitted it, that's the first step mate

I don't..... I hope this is bait.

Baseless. Even before agriculture if you made it to adulthood you would almost certainly live as long as people do today.

The average age is skewed by the fact that most children would not live to be adults.

ex: Imagine two people. One lives to be 90 and the other dies at 2 years old. The average lifespan of those two individuals would be 46 regardless of their actual lifespans.

so kids died of infections but adults didn't?

>le people only lived till 25 meme
You do realize that people generally lived to old age, and that the average lifespan is only low because of birth fatalities? Do you really think old people were seen as mythical wizards back then?

Eskimo-like Chukchas eat frozen fish and drink reindeer blood and raw organ meats for hundreds of years. Nobody really touches them but they are dying off because they can't process vodka.

You ever just feel bad about someone's life?

Children are more sustainable to infections than adults. Obviously adults could still die young, but it wasnt very likely compared to infant mortality rates.

Holy shit he is eating the liver raw.

He's a brainlet. Watch his attempts are debating on others' channels.

raw meat tastes like cat asshole

Well, overcooked liver has the flavor and texture of dogshit so raw would definitely be better than that. I personally like mine medium rare, but I wouldn't mind seared and raw inside either.

The earth is flat you brainwashed retard.

>I can't exist for five seconds without relating something to those darn libruls and their war against the god emperor

You seem very.....stupid.

Another brainlet meatcuck. His LDL-cholesterol is 5.7mmol/l which is over twice what's considered normal and about 6 times what's considered optimal. He's going to have a heart attack in his fifties.

Weird fuck, but he sticks it to vegans so more power to him

this just shows how fucking desperate and beat meatcucks are. a fucking sungazing, piss-drinking flat-earther slav spews out psychotic nonsense but hey! he's against vegans so he's my ally! fucking degenerate.

Raw meat eating is the Neo-Soyboy. Dude looks like he's trying so hard to overcompensate his 'manliness'. Literally first thing he says in the video is "I just got back from the gym."

Don't forget the war on the concept of a xmas that has become nothing short of the worship of Mammon, a generator of billions of dollars profit in the purchase of throwaway crap out of a guilt complex and saturates our country from halloween through the winter solstice that them dagnabbed libruhls are waging!

chad: youtu.be/F8A2tHPKuC0

lmao triggered

>rotten fucking meat

How is he still alive

This isn't raw, but usually I do eat raw meat.