drfuhrman.com/library/article17.aspx
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3662288/
cebp.aacrjournals.org/content/cebp/11/11/1441.full.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2743036/pdf/ukmss-27731.pdf
academic.oup.com/edrv/article-lookup/doi/10.1210/er.2008-0022
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21558046
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19678968
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>mfw when eat all the soy I want and only worry about breast cancer and infertility

my bf is a soyboy. i'm not even vegetarian but i don't care.

Oh good, this thread again

Id rather have soke self respect and die like a man. When you eat all the soy to be healthy and still just die a random death like most others do, i will laugh as i read your obituary.

Jokes on you, phytoestrogens replace naturally produced estrogens except they're less effective than the latter so you end up looking like a high-T female. Have fun with hirsutism and acne.

>Have fun with hirsutism and acne

Holy shit, lmao, wtf? You freaks have reached levels of insanity I've never seen.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17107848
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2374537/pdf/83-6691152a.pdf

Started soy-heavy diet in October.

Already noticing some feminization. More sway to my hips when I walk, higher pitched voice, nipples getting puffy.

Why pay a doctor for HRT when I can just drink delicious soy milk?

Phytoestrogens and Disease: tinyurl com/hfxu23q
Phytoestrogens and Heart Disease: tinyurl com/zg2nh7a
Phytoestrogen and Kidney Disease: tinyurl com/jtwyanb
High soy can result in 59% less breast cancer study: tinyurl com/j8ywsra
Soy yields 13% lower LDL/Bad Cholesterol Study: tinyurl com/hhf4weq
Soy and Men Hormones Study: tinyurl com/hsu4wqk
Meta-analysis on men, soy and phytoestrogen extracts: tinyurl com/ja5s9k2
30-50% of men get manboobs: tinyurl com/zb58cbs
Phytoestrogen content of various foods: tinyurl com/z3kpvsw
220 women over 2 years soy study: tinyurl com/z4tbb7d
Meta-analysis on 47 studies no estrogen change: tinyurl com/hsm6ctb
Soy being fine for men: tinyurl com/zwddamh

Think of it this way: An estrogen molecule is like a jumbo jet that attaches to the Jetway of an airport. It discharges passengers into the terminal, which is suddenly a busy, noisy place. Phytoestrogens, being weak estrogens, are like small, private planes with few passengers and no cargo, yet they still occupy the Jetway after landing. When phytoestrogens occupy the cell, normal estrogens cannot. Plant estrogens do not eliminate all of estrogen's effects, but they do minimize them, apparently reducing breast cancer risk and menstrual symptoms

Copypasta for the /pol/lard

I started a soy-heavy diet in July

literally zero issues with feminization here. In fact, I'm more toned and muscly than I've ever been.

>toned and muscly
kys dyel

post body incel

BLOATMOGGED

post body and timestamp otherwise you're a DYEL dairyfairy

As a whole food vegan, I usually don't eat any soy, because most stores around here don't stock dry soybeans, not even the Asian ones. Tempeh and natto cost too much, and edameme is too salty. The soybeans I can find cost too much so I get chickpeas and yellow peas instead.

I am queer tho. pic related

Dairyfairies btfo

Milk--the promoter of chronic Western diseases
PMID: 19232475
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19232475

Mammal estrogens are 100,000x more potent than xenoestrogens and meat can contribute to 40% of estrogen intake:
tinyurl com/yayt4qlc

Adolescent Daily Milk = 302% increase prostate cancer: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3249408/pdf/kwr289.pdf

Vegetarian diets and the incidence of cancer in a low-risk population. [Cancer Epidemiol Biomarkers Prev. 2013] - PubMed - NCBI
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23169929

Meat Consumption and Cancer Risk
cancerproject.org/survival/cancer_facts/meat.php

Understanding the Problems with Dairy Products
nutritionmd.org/nutrition_tips/nutrition_tips_understand_foods/dairy.html
1. Osteoporosis 2. Cardiovascular Disease 3. Cancer 4. Diabetes 5. Lactose Intolerance 6. Vitamin D Toxicity 7. Contaminants 8. Health Concerns of Infants and Children

Nutrient Density of Animal and Plant Foods:
drfuhrman.com/library/article17.aspx

Nutritional Update for Physicians: Plant-Based Diets (a summary)
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3662288/

ESTROGEN FROM MEAT CAUSES CANCER:
IGF-1 Levels of vegans and others: cebp.aacrjournals.org/content/cebp/11/11/1441.full.pdf
IGF-1 in blood correlated with cancer: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2743036/pdf/ukmss-27731.pdf
IGF-1 and Cancer growth: academic.oup.com/edrv/article-lookup/doi/10.1210/er.2008-0022

Meat Consumption and Cancer Risk
cancerproject.org/survival/cancer_facts/meat.php

Red meat and colon cancer
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21558046

>blaming specific foods for obesity and not overeating

>t. low-tier level of nutritional science

(You)

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19678968

>a vegetarian diet is associated with a lower muscle mass index than is an omnivorous diet at the same protein intake

I eat meat and drink milk but I'm also fat with man boobs and I do sometimes eat tofu because I am omnivorous

wow, vegan women have 10% less muscle mass on average in a group of 5. Good find. /s

>/s
I think a circlejerk on r/vegan might be more your speed.

>zero issues
That's because there's no estrogen increase when eating soy. These gayfags shrill on about soy for no reason

You don't know the sign for sarcasm? Are you new here?

I like soymilk. I became lactose intolerant in my 20s so I kinda have to drink it. Other substitute sucks

Soyboy here

I buy soybeans in bulk and use them to make soy milk, which I culture into soy yogurt, and strain to make greek-style yogurt, which I then use for desserts, as a sour cream substitute, for sauces like tzatziki, etc.

I especially like my soy tzatziki on soy curls marinaded in soy sauce and miso paste and fried in soybean oil

That's reddit, dude. People on Veeky Forums just miss the joke all the time.

I'm not even a soyboy and can tell this is a joke post.