Cheap Booze General

Post your favorite low-end alcoholic beverage. I'm partial to ice beer and malt liquor. My most recent was Mickey's. My standbys are Milwaukee's Best Ice, King Cobra, etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p71c6Yu1Fg0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Franzia boxed wine. If you're gonna go cheap, at least min/max the ABV per dollar.

If I could only pick one thing to be jealous of Americans for, it would be their access to bourbon and beer/malt liquor dirt cheap.

(OP)
Can't stand cheap beer except for Colt 45 and Miller Low Life.

Semi related, but does anyone know why Miller Lite tastes worse than Low Life even though it costs more?

Franzia is listed as the best, but I'm curious if Milwaukee's comes close.

Milwaukee's Best Ice is 30 cans for $13 at 5.9% abv. So 1.63 oz of pure alcohol per dollar.

Franzia is $15 for 5 liters at 13 percent abv. So it works out to 1.47 oz of pure alcohol per dollar. My math could be shitty but I think beer wins here.

4 pack of Hamm's tallboys for $2.50 from the corner store, add some lime juice for taste
PBR tallboys at bars for $3
Milwaukee's Best Ice if I'm cheap

This

I haven't crunched any numbers but Natty Daddy's are what I've been drinking for the last 2 months
$1.30, 8% abv

I used to drink Okanagan/Grower's cider in Canada.
$8
2L pet bottle
9%
The Apple flavour mixes well with fireball whisky and tastes like drinking an alcoholic Apple pie.

That is the most ghetto offer I've ever seen

thats an awesome deal fuck

you also have to factor in that wine and beer are two different kinds of drunk

this. where is it?

>2 piece chicken and biscuit with 40 oz.
>$5.69
Nice, now that's a meal.q

A wing a thigh a biscuit and a beer should be less than $4

Where do you live?
Also, depending on the state, beer, wine, and hard liquors are taxed differently. My state taxes beer heavily, wine moderately, and hard liquor almost not at all. Shit's weird.

The Cobra

The Dog

The world would be a better place if people didn't drink so much.

I'd wager a bet on somewhere in georgia.

bullshit, the world used to be a great place and people drank all the fucking time.
doncha know that the great depression was a direct result of prohibition

Milwaukee's Best Ice is $13.99/case for me. They also recently upped their ABV to 6.9% on the down low last year. That works out to about $0.56/oz.
By comparison, I can get decent box wine (Bota) for $1.31/oz. or much more drinkable beer (Hamm's 24pack $9.99) for $0.75/oz.
Natty Daddy is the winner if you get it from the right place. If you can find a place that sells them for 99cents, its about $0.52/oz. Tastes like aluminum cock though.

>the world used to be a great place

Hurricane
Steel reserve
Olde English

usually 2 for $3

Steel Reserve and icehouse edge are cheaper than Natty Daddy here and at least one of them tastes better.

i can't recommend the steel reserve "spiked punch" it tastes a lot worse than four loko sour apple and it's only 8% instead of 14%

There was not only a connection between malt liquor and rap in the early 90s, they also got attached to the punk scene too. The Ramones and Reverend Horton Heat did jingles for Steel Reserve.

youtube.com/watch?v=p71c6Yu1Fg0

king cobra chugged until it's at the top of the label and refilling with sunny d

I used to drink this stuff back in the day, no idea why
>indian gas station never had the red flavor in stock

Never juice the 40

you don't like brass monkeys or OC?
fuck off tripfag

Been drinking Natty Daddys. taste horrible but much better than drinking Steel Reserve

>miller lite for bar hopping/casual drinking
>miller high life for fine dining and events
you may not like it but this is what peak performance looks like.

>Cocktails

Yeah, sure buddy, let me go put on my scarf and hop in my fiat

Pic related. It's dirt cheap, doesn't taste like complete ass, and doesn't give me much of a hangover.

Miller lite is awful. No idea. I kinda like a fresh high life desu

I recently quit drinking, and never really liked cider, but this always did the trick on a budget.

Not an alcoholic and the cheapest I'll go is Yuengling

Coors light is the drink of choice at my house. Me and roomies get 2-4 blocks of it when we go on beer runs. Usually lasts a few days

The undisputed greatest shit beer.

I drank a Steel Reserve blackberry today
tasted just like a soda, kind of disappointing buzz for chugging it on an empty stomach though. it's supposed to be 8% abv and didn't taste or feel like it. maybe it's good for high school girls or other lightweights
drinking the cheapest vodka available now

>fried chicken
>malt liquor
>$5.69
this is where your taxes go, America

STEEEEEEL tallboys
Pack o four for $5

1.75 liters for $8.99. Tastes better than a lot of higher tier vodkas too.

NEPA checkin' in

Lion's Head blows.

pictured

Every time I drink yuengling I shit out yuengling colored water, I swear they use some sort of dye in their beer to make it look more legitimate.

That's funny because bud lite does the same to me.

I recently switched from Beefeater $34.97 to Gordon's gin $18.01. Saving nearly $17 per bottle.

>30 cans for $13

JESUS I wish I was an American. That would be $45 at least here in Cuckanada.

I work at a brewery and get 24packs of 16oz, 6% craft beer for 10$
Cheaper than Coors and shit.

Korea's alcohol is ccchheeeappp

20 boneless hot garlic wings with 2x King Cobra 40 oz. Fat man special.

Christ, I'm white and would be all over that

>tfw live in a country with government-owned alcohol monopoly
It's not fair bros

yeah i'm super jealous of korean access to cheap soju. the flavored shit is really drinkable

A bottle of soju will give you a buzz, two can very quickly get even a veteran hammered. After four people have been known to fight ghosts and even forget their own names. Public vomiting is a commonplace wherever it's drunk. Shit's like $1 US a bottle

korea as a culture likes drinking so much that when they vacation to other countries they buy soju in juice boxes and drink in public because it doesn't look like something that contains alcohol

Lot of really solid $20 gins
Though I'm least likely to cheap out on gin, because good gin is great and bad gin is awful

Fellow swedefag?

There used to be a store near me that sold Burger Ice 12 packs for $6.50, wish they were still in business.

Now it's Colt 45 40s, Natural Ice 12 packs, occasionally a Four Loko if I really want to not enjoy myself.

how much do you pay for four loko? its like 3 bucks or 2 for $5.50 here

>tfw steel reserve doesn't even taste bad to me anymore
Also why the fuck is there no al/ck/ general up

>$12.99/30pk
>drink ~90/week
how long before i get organ failure, 28 now and this has been my life for about 6 years now, so far running strong

Do they still make Genny red?

my nigga

yeah, that's usually my go to. ive heard good things about the cream ale but i thought it tasted like crap. havent tried the ice because because that's the next step in alcoholism I'm avoiding