Put marzipan in my coffee

>put marzipan in my coffee

Well, how was it? Doesn't sound too bad

delicious as the happy doggo face would suggest

blue milk for me, ty

wtf is marzipan. Sounds like a type of monkey.

Blue cheese for me

I need some marzipan in my life.

Were you able to get the marzipan to disolve into the coffee or did it just add abit of flavor and give you a coffee flavored hunk of marzipan to much after you finished?

>wtf is marzipan.
Really? If you aren't baiting, I kind of feel sorry for you.
At it's most basic, marzipan is ground almonds and honey. It is fucking delicious. It's used as a filing for candies and baked goods or on it's own as a sweet.

Ahhh, sounds interesting. Thanks for the info.

yes it dissolved completely.

Marzipan is the worst shit and should be outlawed.

It is really good stuff. One of the most common uses for marzipan is making fruit shaped candies, or actually any number of shapes.

This reminds me I need to buy some marzipan pigs for New Years.

I am sorry you feel that way. I guess if you hate almonds, I could see why you would think marzipan is awful.
But if you like almonds, it is worth trying it.

Almonds are nice, marzipan is not.

That is odd. To like almonds, but not marzipan. But to each his own.

Might I ask if you have ever had "good"(as in quality) German or Hungarian marzipan?

Never had any really good marzipan, so might change my mind if I ever have a chance to taste them.

Blue waffle for me

marzipan is shitty almond paste for poorfags where they replace half of the almonds with more sugar because it's cheaper

That's what marzipan is? Damn, that sounds pretty good, but I cant have much sugar. (Not diabetic or anything, my body just doesnt like it.)

>but I cant have much sugar.
Try to find the higher quality ones, as the honey might be easier on you than the sugar that is in the lower quality stuff.
But it is very sweet, on the other hand you only should really eat a small piece anyway. My family gets little pigs for the new year, to bring good luck. Each pig is like 40g, so it isn't really a lot of sugar (and I usually cut mine and eat half on new years eve and the other half on new years day).

Make it yourself, with honey