Ice cream thread? Favorite flavor? I just downed about half of this tub, with chocolate hershey syrup, some whip cream...

Ice cream thread? Favorite flavor? I just downed about half of this tub, with chocolate hershey syrup, some whip cream, and sprinkles. I love neopolitan ice cream

Ice cream is my fucking weakness so I don't eat it anymore. The best ice cream I've ever had was from an Indian restaurant that had home made pistachio kulfi. Ridiculously creamy with a bottom layer of toasted pistachio, nothing else compares

This faggot cowboy right here. I'd gobble his nose every day as a kid.

It's now made in ching chong land and they changed it from cowboy to a koala for some reason.

I love the cherry garcia and cinnamon buns, good choices

Man i remember the ice cream man who had a bunch of these. I would always get the sonic one, my brother would get the bugs bunny one. I feel like there was a mario one but i cant remember...

I don't believe that's ice cream, OP.
Check the label.

Doesn't it say, "Frozen Dairy Dessert"?

Nah, its the real deal. Milk, cream, sugar, and some gums

sorbet is welcome as well.

>the real deal
>some gums

For thickening....? ever heard of it? Everything else i see uses corn syrup, alkali, gums, all that stuff

I know what it is and what it does, but it gives ice cream a bad texture. It should be thickened with eggs. You can find a couple brands that don't use gums or anything like that, the texture is much better and creamier without being gummy and slimy. They usually cut down on the amount of cream when using gum too, so the ice cream is thick but still ends up tasting thin once it melts in your mouth.

Maybe u should just add deez nuts

hahahah shieeeeeeeeeeeet

I have never seen an ice cream here that doesnt use gums of some kind and i have most certainly never seen one with eggs. As far as ingredients lists go, breyers is the one with the smallest amount i have come across. I dont have a problem with the texture, it melts really good while being thick and having some bite to it if that makes sense

Breyers aint shit ya bish try deez nuts

Some varieties of Haagen-Dazs don't use gums. Apparently they have a line of products called "5" now, 5 ingredients, milk/eggs/cream/sugar and a flavoring. It's a little more expensive but you're paying for less air whipped into it and a smaller amount of it is more satisfying to eat so you can eat less of it.

Yeah, but does it SAY "Ice Cream"?

Cuz Blue Bell says ice cream on the package. So if a different brand uses generic weasel-words instead, its SOMEHOW different from ice cream.

Fuck off shill. Add deez nuts to your iced cream for a real

I love james gandolfini shill kiss deez on the way down 5 cream

Cant say ive ever seen these. Only hagen daaz Ive seen was those little popsicles which are probably good, but im not a big fan of popsicles anymore. Ill keep an eye out though, see the difference and all that

I can't eat the non-premium icecreams anymore
they just have no flavor

If it can't legally be called ice cream, why even bother with it?

Pretty sure they stopped selling it (can't even find a picture on google) but the Simpsons cookie dough ice cream was the absolute bomb.

ben & jerrys is the best

its a good thing they dont come in bigger containers because ill prob die early eating that shit

If it has eggs in it then it isn't actually ice cream. He's eating frozen custard. He just doesn't know it.