Anyone eaten swan? is it good? Is it like huge duck? Looks like it'd be good

Anyone eaten swan? is it good? Is it like huge duck? Looks like it'd be good.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wj8WFeRiD-U
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Swans look nice so people don't eat them. They are absolute batshit too.

but anatidae are absolutely insanely delicious, and swans are like the king of anatidae, it seems like such a waste

Swans are dicks, just like geese. Fuck them.

but are they tasty, just like geese?

itt: Syrian roaches trying to get excuses to pillage public parks

please go back to /pol/
or kill yourself

I had one of these bastards show up in the pond behind my house and he was vicious af. I had to carry a baseball bat when I was mowing because he'd attack me for no reason. I called the dept. of wildlife and asked if it was legal for me to kill it and they said it would be a federal crime under the migrattory bird act. I guess someone else killed it because it isn't there anymore. Tastes like goose afaik ;)

No, I'm pretty sure if you're gonna pillage a public park, you're probably not that concerned about whether it holds up to duck. I'm just curious.

Pls no bully Geese

i crie eveyr tiem

youtube.com/watch?v=Wj8WFeRiD-U

Don't eat swans please.

why

t. Queen Elizabeth II

my new gay wallpaper

Nothing gay about pretty things.

Thank

Thanks user. Not normally a great fan of anime girls, but those breasts look amazing, even if only drawn.

get away from me you disgusting weeb/pedo

what did you mean by this

Swans were court food everywhere they live, both in urop and rus. All of them went pheasant and quail for some reason. That's a Veeky Forums question

I've always wondered this too, there's a ton at a lake near me. you could "find one dead" easily and roast it up. apparently chinese grow ducks at this lake too

>drives through Chinatown
>"what the fuck is with all the chinks"
The fact you're stopped at a gas station and not City Wok doesn't change the town you're in, hoss.

BEAKED.COM

Save the ducks user. Take them all home and raise them well.

From what accounts I've read, adults taste like fishy mutton thanks to their diet. Cygnets however:

>The verdict? Swan is, oddly, more like duck than it is like goose. In fact, the closest thing I can compare it to would be canvasback duck: Dark, tender, mild and clean-tasting. It did not have that toughness Canada goose breast can have, nor that beefiness that many geese possess. Gotta say I like it. But it still doesn’t compare to a specklebelly goose, which retains its position as the World’s Finest Waterfowl, at least to my palate.

duck is delish

>specklebelly goose is better than duck
he's wrong. He makes wanna try swan though. a shame they're a protected species here