I just tried Papa John pizza pie for the first time. Did you meme me...

I just tried Papa John pizza pie for the first time. Did you meme me? The crust was soft and chewey which I prefer a bit crisp, and it was a bland crust. The cheese was most bland and seemed low quality. The sauce was sweet, something that seemed for kids, like the Spaghetti O, just tastes of sweetness but very bland.....almost like they used no spices or seasoning at all

Better ingredients ? I think not, it seems they knew they made me a bland pizza pie because they included garlic butter and a pepper, which I used to eat with the crust

No good

who the fuck ever recommends papa johns
that being said,
dominos > papa johns >>>>>>> little ceasars > pizza hut

What makes Domino so good

Dominos is shit that's swimming in grease.
Papa Johns> Pizza Hut> Lil Cesar's> those little frozen pizzas you get at a dollar tree> Dominos

The actual papa john is a real dickhead and his pizza should be boycotted for intense bigotry.

It's alright for an international chain.

>they included garlic butter and a pepper
They always do that
The "butter" is pretty disgusting

>not knowing about jet's pizza

regional chain is best chain

It was

They have flavorful sauce and good crust

>blames NFL players for falling profits
>not shitty pizza

you have literally the worse taste on this board

Papa John's is easily the worst pizza out there, I'll eat a Totino's pizza before I eat that shit.

Its better than any other chains garlic butter.

its bad but there's no need so exaggerate like that

I have never understood chain pizzas. They're universally worse than the shittiest independent pizzerias. Why buy them?

>They're universally worse than the shittiest independent pizzerias.
No they aren't.
>Why buy them?
Same reason you buy any well known nationally standardized product. Consistency. You know exactly what you're going to get 99.9999% of the time, unlike with some random mom and pops restaurant where the quality depends on a couple of random nobodies getting everything right consistently (which usually they don't). My trust for some non-chain local idiot is extremely low until proven otherwise. Meanwhile my trust for the food at any given Papa Johns location to be indistinguishably similar to the food at any other Papa Johns location is very high, because they have it down to assembly line science with all the ingredients and preparation techniques long since figured out and mandatory to follow for anyone running an instance of their franchise.
Basically, what Andy Warhol said about cokes:
>What’s great about this country is that America started the tradition where the richest consumers buy essentially the same things as the poorest. You can be watching TV and see Coca-Cola, and you know that the President drinks Coke, Liz Taylor drinks Coke, and just think, you can drink Coke, too. A Coke is a Coke and no amount of money can get you a better Coke than the one the bum on the corner is drinking. All the Cokes are the same and all the Cokes are good. Liz Taylor knows it, the President knows it, the bum knows it, and you know it.

pure autism, I clearly ranked the chains that are everywhere

Stand the fuck up you ape

>All the Cokes are the same and all the Cokes are good. Liz Taylor knows it, the President knows it, the bum knows it, and you know it.
The problem with this mentality is also reflected in Worhol's art - mediocrity celebrated as iconic because pop culture made it so. His work is a great commentary on a culture that created its icons through Hollywood, television and advertising. Marylin Monroe wasn't a good actress, Campbell's tomato soup isn't that good a soup and Coke isn't that great a beverage. They're all examples of America's embrace of mediocrity during the 20th Century. Chain restaurants are another perfect example. It's like the great line from Adam Osborne: "Adequacy is sufficient." The problem with that becoming an overriding cultural aesthetic is that those who want things that are better - stuff that's actually good - have to go out of their way to find them and often pay a premium for them. Mediocrity is a much bigger enemy of good than perfection.

>Coke isn't that great a beverage
That's bullshit and you know it.
Coca-Cola is a liquid miracle. Other sodas are good too, but come on, no way is it some mediocre beverage. Everyone freaked out when they tried to update the recipe back in '85 for a reason. It's not like people just blindly drink whatever you put a Coke label on and interpret it as good. It's the other way around, it has extreme brand loyalty and sticking power because of how consistently delicious it is. A non-negligible portion of the world population would literally kill themselves if one day all the Coca-Cola drinks we're removed from existence.

In spite of your trips I have to disagree. Coca-Cola is a mediocre product that owes its popularity to massive distribution networks and advertising. They were using advertising in a 20th Century way before the 20th Century with their 5 cents campaign.

Yes, it's a very popular and beloved product, but that doesn't negate the fact that it's mediocre. Bud Light is the biggest selling beer in America, and mediocre would be a kind description of it. McDonald's is as iconic as Coke, and nothing on their menu transcends mediocrity. It's a requirement for any mass market product - while you can amp up salt, sugar and fat to ridiculous levels you have to keep the other flavors pretty dumbed-down to keep the product inoffensive to picky eater types. In order to please the widest range of people the product has to be mediocre.

Little Caesar's is the best pizza chain while it's fresh

Papa John's sauce is too sweet and has too much garlic.

ok I delivered at all three papa johns, dominoes, and pizza hut in my college years
THEY ALL USE THE SAME FUCKING INGREDIENTS
how has no one told you guys this already?
the sauce all come in the same bags, the cheese, veggies and meats all get delivered once a week and the frozen dough is prepped by spraying oil in a pan and then spraying the dough with food release AT ALL THREE CHAINS
If you want pizza, just go out and get one from a grocery store, it'll be cheaper and it's less likely to get fucked up if you make it yourself.

>be American
>in UK
>Buy coke, cold from refrigerator, as it is a hot day
>spit it out immediately "the fuck is this?!"
>made with real sugar
Absolutely disgusting

I'd believe all the ingredients coming from the same company, but there are definitely noticeable differences in some of the ingredients:

>dominos bacon pieces are bigger and thicker than pizza hut
>dominos sausage is better than pizza hut or papa johns, bigger and more flavorful
>pizza hut green bell pepper pieces tend to be "heartier" (bigger cut) than from the other two
>dominos mushrooms are tiny minced pieces, while the other two are regular sized slices
>dominos ham pieces are flat slices, almost like pepperoni, while papa johns ham is this weird rubbery diced stuff
>dominos and pizza hut sauce are sour, while papa johns sauce is sweet
>dominos crust is sweet, pizza hut crust is greasy and sweet, papa johns crust is bland

that said I'm over chain pizza and agree that even frozen pizza is a better option.

I justgo to Jets, the dough is all made daily, sauce is made in store, and the cheese is more expensive and shreddedd in store