During the week

>During the week
Very little to no drinking, only eat lean meat and vegetables, lots of water and probiotic yogurt, work out every day

>Weekend
Eat like total shit, drink 30+ beers from friday to sunday night.

Anyone else like this?

does anyone else relax on the weekend? no fucking shit sherlock

It's a little more than relaxing. I just go into turbo fatfuck alcy mode. I wonder if I'm losing all my gains that I might be getting during the week.

Should I stop this behavior Veeky Forums? On particularly bad weekends i'll even get withdrawals on monday.

gallant is a faggot

yes, stop. it is going to slowly progress to drinking every night and it'll be a lot more damaging to your health and a lot more difficult to quit at that point.

noted

I'm very much like this, but mainly with food. Monday - Friday I eat between 700 and 900 calories a day, and rapidly lose a shitload of weight. On Saturday, I go on an absolutely insane food binge. Sunday, I fast completely to get the ball rolling on losing the weight I gained from Saturday's binge.

Last weekend was really bad. I overestimated how much food I would be able to binge, but instead of stopping when I was full, I felt that because Saturday was the only day I was "allowed" to eat well, I had to finish it all. I wound up spending 12 hours on the couch stuffing myself to the bursting point and passing in and out of consciousness while eating more every time my stomach settled. I felt like absolute shit all of Sunday even while fasting and I've hardly eaten anything at all today.

what the fuck

I keep myself underweight though, so it's fine.

what do you eat on binges?

Yea man, I do this. Shits awful

beer of choice? ive only really gotten bad since i moved to middle of nowhere

I like to mix it up and do different things every week. On the last one, I had bacon, oatmeal, and eggs for breakfast. Bread, sausage, veg, and more eggs for lunch. Dinner was 7oz of brie, cream cheese, a whole box of crackers, olives, pita slathered with butter, marmalade, guava paste, half a bottle of white wine, a huge bowl of homemade coconut rice pudding, a bag of tapatio doritos, and a bunch of caramel stuffed chocolates.

Pretty much how I live.
I have a boat and a dirt bike in the back shed that I'd really like to take out more often but I'm always wasted on the weekend so they sit and gather dust.

Turn up to work on Monday feeling like I've been run over by a truck, people ask me what I did on the weekend, I'm not even sure.

>moved to middle of nowhere

Yeah be very careful. After living in bumfuck backwater for 9 years it's become a real struggle not to drink every night. Seriously, it creeps up on you.

I like the variety packs and a 15 pack of shock top desu
Yup. living in shitty town in North Dakota in grad school. Developed a drinking problem.. its awful. Gained like 30 lbs since ive been here.

it really is hard not to hit it every night. was crushing a 12er everynight but that got to be too much and was really starting to feel it.

>Eat like total shit, drink 30+ beers
Same but I do this almost every day

12 is too much, but I gym at ~530 so go to bed at 9. If im home by 5-6 or so, can only manage up to a 6. but come weekend and its 9-15 a day/night

Yea the 12 was only for a week or so. I cut back to very little or no weekday drinking, but i get this crappy desire to make up for lost time on friday night.

im pretty similar to you t b h. gym from 530-630ish, dinner, hopefully tired enough to sleep.

In summer when im poorfag mode, Ill get a 30pk of 16oz pbrs and get about 4-6 a night. Lasts a good week or so and gets good buzzed, but so bad.