D R I N K S

What does Veeky Forums drink?

about one third of each, beer, coffee and water

Water mainly, but pic related if I’m feeling particularly lethargic at work. Partial to Irn-Bru and Fanta, also. Trying to quit drinking coffee because of increasingly intense headaches. Recently quit alcohol.

Mostly water, still or sparkling
Then coffee and green tea equally
And then beer and hard liquors, mostly whites
Sometimes tonic water with gin, that's it

They should have chosen a black font for that can. I bet it would really catch on in Israel.

I just drank Snapple Lemon Tea. How'd I do lads?

Mango.

This shit is so expensive outside the UK.

in order of descending frequency:
water
tea
vodka
seltzer
coffee
malt liquor
beer
wine

sugar/10

I drink water and tea. I like black tea with milk and no sugar, strong english breakfast in the morning is pretty sick. I like beer or vodka for alcohol.

I drink alcohol: it's my favorite drink

water, coffee, diet coke, pic related

Metric gallons of peppermint tea

In descending order of frequency
>Water
>Lemon flavored Polar seltzer water
>Cherry Coke zero

Pour-over coffee, black or with a little milk (usually don't buy milk, though)
Oolong
Good beer
Water, sometimes with lemon if I've got some
Whiskey for when I'm frisky

Rarely buy juice, but, if I do, orange with extra pulp or unsweetened cherry/cranberry.

Water, tea, coffee,

water

>Trying to quit drinking coffee because of increasingly intense headaches.
Could be the caffeine, try replacing your coffee with decaf and see if there's a change.
You could try dandelion tea/coffee which apparently has a similar taste and appearance to coffee.
I quit tea because of the caffeine so I just drink redbush tea now.

Alcohol and fucking lots of it.

water, orange juice, grape juice, lemonade on occasion

dropped soda about 3 months ago, pretty successful but i still go for some cream soda once a month or so

Kikes not welcome.
Now to remain on thread, water and juice.

Water.

Most Jews did nothing wrong.

Water and milk. I'm trying to cut down on the milk, used to drink a lot of it when I was younger like 1L a day sometimes. Now I drink a glass or two. Mostly water though. As I get older my enjoyment of water seems to be going up.

Water
Milk
Coffee
Tea

This.
6 eur for 4 bottles .5L

Water
Black coffee
Coca-Cola
Orangina
Moxie
Pellegrino
Cranberry juice

Bourbon, water, and milk.

I primarily drink water or unsweetended earl grey iced tea.

Water
Coffee
Tea
Beer
Whisky
Rum
Gin
Vodka
Wine

why not brew your own tea?

What are the benefits of that?

you get to make it exactly how you like it rather than having their machine decide how long it is steeped and sugared and such

I like it exactly how their machine prepared it

I think he likes it how they make it tho

A lot of them live in Israel therefore they agree with the daily crimes committed by their government.

I'm almost the same except no green tea and i only drink beer and whiskey as far as alcohol. I have been really into pic related lately

What crimes? Avoiding being exterminated by muslims?

I'm a huge sucker for almost anything that includes citrus. It's the most refreshing stuff in the world when it comes to flavored drinks.

Pretty much this and green tea

>LARP your way into an already inhabited land based on your kooky sun god """birthright""" and heritage
>surprised when current residents get angry

i think coca-cola has discontinued FOR SOME REASON Cherry-coke in my entire country, which used to be my "treat thyself" drink...
fuckin great.

please don't give me talk. it is not fooling anyone.

Coffee, cheap beer, chocolate milk and recently pic related

passion fruit and peach-pear are my favorites right now

this lol

Water
Coffee
Tea
Beer
Wine

exclusively grapefruit seltzer and coffee

Water, fruit smoothie made up of those mixed fruits that come frozen in the same bag. On the weekend I shoot cheap vodka and sip diet soda (root beer or orange sometimes mtn dew)

Same thing everday.
2 Diet Dr Pepper
6 Green Tea's
1 V8
Then however many bottles of water I need. Usually ends up being 2/3.

jesus, how many times do you pee everyday and are you ever worried about getting kidney stones

So once I turned 18 I should have taken the few hundred shekels in my bank account, tried desperately to get a visa to live in the states (you know you can't just up and move to any country, right?), where I know no one and am completely alone but at least speak the language somewhat well, and work at mcdonalds forever because I even afford to get a degree?
Fuck off, real life isn't so ideal. people are tied to where they are born. Even if you see life so black and white that all you can see is "lol isrel r bad guys", claiming that every citizen in it is responsible for it is a load of crap.

Seltzer
Milk

Used to drink espresso but Im a hopeless addict who doesnt like moderation

wasser

Faygo and distilled water.

Ay! Screw you! Where do you think the Jews originate from? Bet you would gas 6 quadrillion Jews if you were given the chance - you antisemitic filth!

primarily molly water

You know nothing about anything you ignoramus.

in hawaii they put chillis in water and just drink that, so ive been putting tobasco into apple juice and ginger beer