You are meeting Chief O'Brien and Keiko at starbucks on Riza, you get there first...

You are meeting Chief O'Brien and Keiko at starbucks on Riza, you get there first, and decide to order and buy them drinks. What drinks do you buy for them?

I wouldn't, because Keiko is a soul-sucking demon woman that represents everything I fear about getting married. Killing her would be doing a great favor to the Chief.

As for the Chief, I'd buy him Jameson because he's a working class pleb. Later once he's drunk I'd order a bottle of Kanar in order to bring out his dark side. The dark side is when he's most interesting.

I would order Keiko my dick, since she is japanese. I'd get O'Brien a spicy chorizo and egg sandwich since it comes on potato bread, since he is Irish.

And you guy him Jameson. You're a hateful prick.

Nah, I don't mean anything by it. He just seems like the kind of guy who gets offended at nice stuff. It might seem pretentious.

I actually see where you're coming from. He's working class.

>Starbucks
>whiskey
>McDonald’s breakfast sandwich

Are you guys even trying? For fucks sake, 3 venti raktajinos please.

kwofee, jumaycun blen', dubble strooang, dubble sweet

black brewed coffee for miles,
matcha tea whatever the fuck for keiko
pretty simple, OP

Pour over blonde for Miles (double cream double sugar)
Cream brûlée latte for Keiko

Three Tarkalean teas. If Keiko enjoys it make a comment about it being good for morning sickness to get Miles flustered.

Irish Coffee for Chief O'Brien.

Muh Dick for Keiko.

Two grande Samarian sunsets

I'd wait for them to get there and order their own drinks because that's what people do so they don't get drugged.

>buy drinks
>on Riza
>a member of the post scarcity money free UFP
>Starbucks wouldn't even exist.

We'd be having raktajino if looking at those types of beverages.

Also, I'd def hang with O'Brien but fuck Keiko.

Only thing worse than Keiko is scum Bajorans. Also, O'Brien wouldn't touch Kanar. He hates the Cardies. He also loves top quality whiskey.

>chief married an Asian
Just like real life

S I P B O Y S

I dunno, how could I make him suffer the most?

go back to /g/ you fucking nerdlord

>He hates the Cardies
Hence why I'd get him drunk, and then order Kanar.

>Only thing worse than Keiko is scum Bajorans.

bushmills?

Hemlock because I hate racemixers. They should be shot

2 bullets

Coffee, Jamaican Blend, Double Strong & Double Sweet.

No idea what I'd order for the Japanese Hate Ghost tho.

Romulan Ale

irish whiskey ofc

Raktajinos obviously

Tea. Earl Grey. Hot.

O'Brien gets a black coffee with sugar in a 20 oz thermos. He always ordered double strong, double sweet from the replicators.
Keiko gets an iced green teavana, unsweetened.

How did I not know about this

I still lolled pretty hard.

Romney literally had 15 pounds of binders full of information on qualified women candidates for executive offices and judge seats.

Romney warned us about Russian aggression. got laughed at by democerats.

>Ordering Klingon coffee from an Earthican chain on Riza

I'm gonna go with black coffee with a shot of Irish whiskey for Miles, Tarkalean tea for Keiko, and a raktajino for me.

>a member of the post scarcity money free UFP
>Starbucks wouldn't even exist.
Starbucks probably would exist, what else would English majors do for work? I know they don't need to work for money, but in the future it looks like everybody does some kind of job just to stay busy.

Do they make sips in prune flavor? Now that would be a warrior's drink.

He married a human and even had two human children. How is that race mixing? If anything, he's propagating a line of pure human blood in a galaxy increasingly full of inter-species half-breeds. It's not like he married a Bajoran or something.

No, you would have a few families running coffee plantations and processing it just for the hell of it just like the Picards do with wine but you wouldn't have establishments like Starbucks and you certainly wouldn't have one on fucking Riza.

You've got papa Sisko who runs his creole restaurant and you would have quite a bit of those but big chains just wouldn't exist without profit driving them.

For the most part earth during the TNG to post-nemisis era is a lot like the middle section of Childhood's End with only people who want to do something doing it since everything is provided for them. That usually comes in the form of joining Starfleet or becoming a colonist. Earthbound non-Starfleet humans don't actually do a while lot "work" wise canonically.

If you notice a lot of the non-replicated food and drinks don't come from earth.

>big chains just wouldn't exist without profit
Maybe some Ferengi bought the Starbucks trademarks, or revived them after they lapsed into the public domain.

/trek/ pls

But the Ferengi don't have a presence on Earth or Riza. Also relations with the Ferengi didn't occur until well after corporations would have been long gone.

There are always lots of Ferengi on Riza. Starbucks doesn't have to be actively in business to be well known--it has made a mark on history and would probably still be remembered as a huge, temporary fad.

black coffee, jamaican blend, double strong double sweet for the Chief
a poisoned green tea for Keibitch

Ferengi visiting Riza, yes, but there isn't a business presence there.

>Starbucks doesn't have to be actively in business to be well known--it has made a mark on history and would probably still be remembered as a huge, temporary fad.

Okay, but that is not what we are talking about here. Also, its not necessarily true. Something that is infinitely more popular and longer lasting like Baseball is all but forgotten with the except of a very small group.

Starbucks is way more popular than Baseball ever was. Millions of people go to Starbucks every single day, whereas most people can count the number of times they have been to a baseball game on one hand.

I've always wondered since there is no money on earth in star trek how did they pay for picard's brothers wine or at sisko's restaurant?

You don't. Its not address in the series but is in some of the books.

>starbucks is historically more important than baseball.

Sure thing.

>starbucks is historically more important than baseball.
It's OK, I don't really think that. I'm just pointing out that you can justify pretty much anything in science fiction. Maybe there's some kooky early-21st-century history obsessed group of Starbucks reenactors who have rebuilt a model of a coffee shop and LARP as baristas. Maybe it's like Medieval Times.

I never noticed how fucking tiny his mouth is.

That's definitely possible considering the historical importance of coffee. There is just no chance there is one on Riza.

I mean, it's a whole planet. Maybe part of the planet is like an "Epcot center" where enthusiasts put on reenactments of famous types of restaurants from history and all over the federation.