I like how japs are nervous about having food preferences when westerners go apeshit about not only the food but its...

i like how japs are nervous about having food preferences when westerners go apeshit about not only the food but its preparation

bump

honestly being a picky eater should be seen as a negative quality. people have been eating chicken feet, anchovies, tripe, and mämmi for literal centuries. if your pussy ass can't find a taste for it, that's your problem, not the cuisine's,

We're no longer at the point though where not eating something means you'll starve, there's enough food and choices now that you can just eat something else.

this

Yeah, and for centuries food was scarce. Now if you don't like something you can eat something else.

yes, but i still hate it when people are like "ew gross wtf is wrong with < ethnicity >". the polite thing to say would be "not for me".

Why does that first post in your picture have the writing style of a 10-year-old? I can't imagine it's the translator's fault.

Because it's a machine translation you fucking mongoloid

It's the translator's fault. Japanese sentences are constructed in a way that's difficult for automatic translators most of the time. That's why professional translation of novels takes a lot of time from Japanese to English especially, because you're essentially rewriting the entire thing not just to be in our language but also to fit our syntax.

>being a picky eater should be seen as a negative quality.

Depends on how picky you're talking about

Unrelated, but OP, are they saying that food judges have to disclose their likes and dislikes to the people hosting the event? How would that be handled if a shrimp-hater was asked to judge a shrimp dish? Do they have substitute judges or something?

First, calm down kid. I know it was translated by google translate, it says so in the photo. There's still no reason google translate would produce such a childish writing style unless the original post was written that way.

Japanese grammar is very different from English and has a lot of nuances that make machine translation iffy at best. You can't call it childish when you don't know the language yourself.

Well that's different, I meant more in the form of "I don't like raw tomatoes so I won't eat them"

Having good taste requires having discerning taste. If you will eat anything you dont have good taste because you don't have any fucking taste. At the same time if you eat nothing but cheesy potatoes you are a fucking lunatic.

japs are nervous about speaking out when someone rapes them on a train, why would that surprise anybody

>t. Resident Japanese and translation expert

He is right though, they place the subject at the end of the sentence.

There's a difference between being having dislikes and being a picky eater though.

Having dislikes means I don't like mangoes so I don't cook things with mango in them or eat them. Having likes and dislikes is normal. Nobody calls the people who rage against well done steaks "picky eaters".

Being a picky eater means you exclusively eat chicken tendies and hot dogs and refuse to try anything new.

>honestly being a picky eater should be seen as a negative quality
It is a negative flaw. People who make threads sharing their childish behavior are only fishing for denial approval, you see picky eaters congratulate other picky eaters, because in the real world they get called out all the time.
It's the same with "midnight snaks" threads, and other eating disorders. Sick people validating each others instead of facing their problem and seeking for a cure. It was easier for obese slobs to start a THIKKK meme than go to the gym an hour per week.

I see picky eating as the refusal to try "NEW" things.

Everyone has different tastes and preferences and that's fine. If you like well done steak more power to you just make sure mine is cooked medium.

Why the fuck would you not like mango though.

I just hope picky eaters will have a kid that is a picky eater as well until it drives them nuts. Then they can shout their mouth fuck up for not liking things and feel how they are treated the same way by their own offsprings. I hope karma will fuck them good. Fuck all of them piss picky eaters.

not that guy, but while I like mango, sometimes it has the same taste that your urine has when you're taking antibiotics (smell of urine, I mean)

Carbs are a shit tier food that make you fat but dont take your hunger away.
So i actually get pissed off when people start annoying me because i dont eat crap like rice, bread and pasta

>carbs are shit tier food
You’re actually clinically retarded, aren’t you?

>a shit ton of calories
>half hour later you are hungry again if you dont have the metabolism of a grandma

ill would fight you cunt, but you are too weak to take on me

I admire that. it's like the reverse of everything wrong with america. Extreme restraint and empathy >> sociopathy and impulsive loudness.
Japanese would rather suffer than inconvenience others, working class americans would rather suffer than sit silently on a train

Because they aren't pretentius bullshitter mutts who goes to a fucking STEAKHOUSE and orders VEGAN FOOD

>Picky eater means you don't want to eat the crap animal parts
Nigger, I had a friend who for almost 15 years of knowing him, would order either chicken tenders or a plain burger with ketchup, and would deem a restaurant to be shit if they didn't serve either of those things.
At length, he eventually expanded into ribs and pulled pork.

Shit was ridiculous.
Motherfucker ordering tendies at Olive Garden and shit.

>pretentius
Retard.

I know someone who would do this and since she's a girl and eat less basically she always orders nuggets with fries from child's menu

They also treat a growling stomach as a social faux pas akin to farting loudly here in murica.

*pretentious. Happy now, motherfucker. And stop using that reaction image if you're only posting a non argument. Fuck off bugger cunt.

The fact that we allow genetic trash who die from eating peanuts/gluten/lactose to not only exist but actually cater to them is one of the many reasons this generation is absolutely hopeless.

You seem upset?

I never made an argument.
Work on your reading comprehension.
Retard.

Mate you're seriously fucked up in the head? That image implies that he never state any argument to begin with, it is directed to faggots like you who never make an argument but to point and correct other's grammar instead. Perhaps just off yourself.

Says the guy on a Mongolian underwater basket weaving forum. Way to lead by example. Next you will tell me how you are a special snowflake so don't count

Grammar nazis should be shot in the head.

He was pointing out an error with spelling not grammar.
There is a difference.

Conflating grammar with punctuation or spelling is the best way to spot a brainlet.

Yeah, sorry about that.

I believe grammar nazis applies for both grammar, spelling correcting or anything, as long as it is a typo.

> Western people aren't afraid to have food preferences
> 50 threads a day on Veeky Forums of 'is it autistic to like X/dislike X
> I dont want to eat in the fast fuod place becuause peeple there so I eeet in my car
> Triggered fucktards demand servers pick tiny bits of X from their dishes or they won't tip

A brainlet wouldn't give a shit at all. Autistic ones however...

>surprised that on a western board with a western language has topics relating to a western audience

Critical thinking at its finest

9/10 times it's not a typo

t. moral relativist that condones eating dogs

eating dogs is not inherently wrong. beating dogs to death because "the suffering makes them taste better" is

What's wrong with you? Nothing wrong with eating doggos.

t.brainlet

Last time this was funny was 10 years ago.