Kryptonite thread

Post your weakness /cook/s. For me, pic related, I'll stuff down 8 packs of these babies if I'm doing some heavy smoking.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/JapanBargain-Asian-Kitchen-Bamboo-Steamer-12-Inch/dp/B00OH1V07A/ref=sr_1_4?s=kitchen&rps=1&ie=UTF8&qid=1513191696&sr=1-4&keywords=bamboo steamer&refinements=p_85:2470955011
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>frozen sandwiches

There's no way stuff like this can taste good

You'd be wrong, reddit

they taste just like the real thing if you steam them. seriously.

I'm not sure I understand the White Castle meme. it looks like a plain old patty with the worst kind of cheese and sugar bread. Is this a thing you can only understand if you've had it?

These are great munchies

Yes

Do not underestimate the power of frozen white castle sliders.

just weed faggots who will take anything to fill themselves up, happens to be cheap and digestable matter, so they eat it up

Soda/sweet drinks in general (milkshakes, sweet tea, etc). I know it's terrible for you and full of way more sugar than you should consume in a day but I love that shit. Also chips, especially Hot Cheetos.

I lost a bunch of weight over last year, then regained a bunch of it over the summer basically because I discovered these things. Bad juju, but so damn tasty. Perfect munchies but I'll usually eat a whole box in one sitting, it's about half a day's calories, same as a Baconator from Wendy's, so it's fittable into my diet I just would usually eat them as an EXTRA 1000 calorie snack to top off my day. Turrible. Just turrible. Their just so warm and soft and savory...gattdamn I might have to pick up another box of these in like a week or so. BUT! fit into my diet because I'm on a cut again and I'm doing well.

*"snack"

fuck waiting for food to cook in a microwave

They are actually really good.

everyone's fucking ignoring this.

ate wayy too many of these in my..aherm "college" days. never had a steamer.

five years later - recently tried these again in my bamboo steamer.

OH MY FUCK BOYS.

Can we get a thread going on white castle clones?

I just wanna buy cheese, flour, eggs, beef, and onions. freeze these bitches. I'd get a whole fucking deepfreezer for these.

Also - my weakness at the moment is baozi. I for the life of me can't figure out how to make the dough or the folds.

Pic related is mine. Supposed to be a side dish but sometimes I buy 2 and eat that. If I really feel depressed I will put popcorn chicken inside.

I'm considering buying a steamer just for this, since they don't sell the real deal in my current state so far as I know.

Hehe me too. I usually microwave them and I think they taste fine but I should get into steaming food. What should we NEET weedfags buy to into steaming? Present me your finest Amazon recommendations good sirs please.

This, but the real thing is FUCKING DISGUSTING

Any chocolate with runny caramel inside it. Thankfully I never see it or I'd be a fat fuck right about now.

bought some of those at Aldi's and damn if they don't microwave into true cheese burger goodness

the white castle cheese burgoins

im sure i could eat about 4 or 5 of these on the bounce, shame they are so bad for you i feel guilty eating one as a treat every so often

Death incarnate.

Dissolved my enamel.

I craved them when I had food poisoning.

>Post your weakness /cook/s
I don´t realy have one, I´m fasting and already passed the point where you don´t have hunger anymore.

It's worth it. I exclusively use my steamer for frozen White Castle burgers and reheating Firehouse meatball subs

What steamer do I buy?

Curly fries and ranch sauce
I feel terrible afterwards, but it tastes so good

Smoked Fontina cheese, preferably with garlic Salametti

Hard to find smoked cheese that isn't also shitty processed cheese too.

I could eat these til I vomited.

There is no veggies other than the onions so i guess they taste allright, although a bit soggy. Kind of like microwaving some pepperoni pizza, its ok, but not ideal, although FAR from inedible.

whities are the devils blood

Are tighty whities the devil's underwear?

I didn't buy a "steamer gadget" - you just get this -

amazon.com/JapanBargain-Asian-Kitchen-Bamboo-Steamer-12-Inch/dp/B00OH1V07A/ref=sr_1_4?s=kitchen&rps=1&ie=UTF8&qid=1513191696&sr=1-4&keywords=bamboo steamer&refinements=p_85:2470955011

Put it over a wok or on top of a pot. boil water.

Is that going to fit inside most pots?

eh - i dunno. don't buy it at amazon. go to asian market. that's prolly 10-12 bucks there. You get a pot that is smaller than the steamer "lip" the steamer sits on top of the pot. pick up a wok too -they're useful for lots of things

these lil fuckers

I would finish a whole bag easily

The shame. I can't help it.

My nigga baozi simple bro put filling in dough and pinch the top tight enough to not rip it but tight enough to keep it from opening in the steamer, I go for a 4 finger pinch move. If you’re talking about dumplings or tiaozi if I remember correctly (chinfag here) just fold it like a piece of paper and leave a lip, then fold the lip over and pinch.

I can't recall a single carton or plate of M&M-studded cookies that I haven't cleaned out by the end of the day after making/buying it. When they end up on the discount racks of my main stores there ain't anything that'll stop my inner manchild from snatching them up.

that doesn't mean they're good though, just that they taste the same.

pretty much any kind of nuts. love to eat nuts, cashews are prolly the worst nuts but even those are ok

One time I was in the us on business. I got drunk and the city I was in (Chicago) had all the businesses close at fucking 11pm. Anyway I had the munchies bad and the only place open near me that had food was a gas station. They had frozen White Castle burgers and I thought they might be good since they made a movie based on them.

I brought them back to my hotel room and microwaved them. Absolutely disgusting

love this shit

posted this in another thread, but if you give me these and a 6-pack of smithwick's i will consume both in their entirety

Chicken-Pocket!

It's so trash for your health, but I can eat the entirety of one of these every time.

Chinese buffets

When I was younger I would smoke up at night when my parents were asleep. Ended up usually slamming 2-3 boxes of KD in one sitting. Everyone got sick of my shit cause I would steal the powder flavour packets from other boxes leaving a kd box of useless mac so i could double up the flavour.

Mix in some real cheese too and you have a fattening salt bomb that caused me so many stomach aches.

You sound utterly fuckig pathetic. You know you ruined your weight loss with them yet you still are planning to go out and buy them. That and your mini blog post about how much you love them leads me to believe you are an utter and immense intolerable faggot.

I like how you justify eating them because you can fit them into your cut diet. I remember when only athletes used to use that term for losing weight for a match or weigh in. Now pathetic sperg lords like you use it to justify their binge and cut lifestyles. How about you buy a head of cabbage instead? Fat fuck

Yeah, that was what I was gonna get. Local store sells em for real cheap, and I already got a wok

7 plates of crab rangoon or 1 plate of steamed veggies.

t-t-tough choice....

>egg free
it's not mayo then

if one of those is in the house, you can just fuck my shit up
god they're good

>KD
canadian detected

You got me

kek, always found it strange that it's marketed differently between Canada and the US
I think Kraft Dinner is much nicer sounding than "Mac n Cheese"

Always get one whenever I go

I fucking hate thick runny caramel. Too sweet and I can feel my teeth eroding. Caramel on leche flan great though.

You have to heat them up first

You're the problem with this board. Jesus you're an intolerable condescending prick.

I always get that with a slice, dog, soda

They have no business tasting nearly that good.
They taste great every time.

Every time somebody gets overly mad at a fatty online its really funny.

It's in the freezer right now.

Mocking me.

I've never even tried the chili variety.

The mega bag from costco

Or snyders old tyme regular pretzels

Or lemon/salt and vinegar/barbecue/classic lays

I love snack food so much

They are delicious, but they also come out faster than Taco Bell. Doesn't stop me from stuffing down 15 in a sitting though.

Keekekekekeeke

I know this all too well...

Those are just cheetos, but with 70% snapea flour instead of just corn flour.

Whats your point

>american "food"

Its no wonder you're all obese

>kryptonite food
it's implying it's something that's bad for you that is your weakness. It's not something you eat every day you tard

what's the term? >obsessed?

Keep telling yourself that. Eating carrots once a year doesnt make you healthy

carrots are gross. i like kale and kale accessories.

if eating carrots once a year doesnt make you healthy then wouldnt eating some bad food every once in a while not make you unhealthy?

The real thing is also fucking gross and should only be consumed when extremely drunk.

This right here. Chocolate galaktompoureko. I am a skeleton with an appetite for nothing but I can polish off vast quantities of this.

First tasted it in Greece and God spoke to me. Seriously. I came back home, tried to replicate the awesome but couldn't quite get it right. Long story short, local food group got me in touch with a Greek who brought with her a taster to make sure that's what I meant. I was floored. We struck a deal.

Liable to surviving solely on this ambrosiac delicacy, I decided I'd be better off not knowing how to make it. Instead, she'd make some for her family once every 6 weeks and save me a piece. I'd do the same with her kryptonite food. We'd meet up, exchange goods in reasonably (big) portions, eat like royalty, and part ways in shame. Until the next 6 weeks.

2 years down the line and we're best friends. We meet every other day at least. Our families go on vacation together. And every 6 weeks, we still meet up to eat the delicious. To this day, no one else knows.

They taste like a wet dog smells

How can "runny" caramel be thick?

Im canadian guy

u sad fuk

That looks amazing broham, any recipe you swear by?

He just said he doesn't want to know how to make it. (Which is still bullshit imo.)

This shit, the top secret recipes version is a good dupe but it's just not quite the same

I don't feel obese.

.t hellmans

faggot ahoy

>shaved head, probably balding
>twirly mustache
>mad max shirt
>snarky expression
>mirror selfie
You are a fucking faggot.

> For me, pic related

For a couple of months, I was eating those frozen White Castle burgers every day for lunch and a late night snack then suddenly, I lost all interest in them and haven’t had one since.

But I’m always up for some blueberry pirogi (or any pirogi for that matter).

Please god tell me this isn't a real picture of you.

>galaktompoureko
u seem like a nice person wtf are u doing on Veeky Forums