Hi user, welcome to Five Guys Burgers and Fries! What can I get ya?

>Hi user, welcome to Five Guys Burgers and Fries! What can I get ya?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X_ZUTVESJPk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Directions to McDonald's please.

Can I get a burger and some fries?

Yeah, can I get a double double animal style with animal fries and a large Dr pepper. Also ass.

Yeah sure, you can fuck off to the McDonald's over there and eat their shit food.

Cheeseburger with lettuce, tomato, pickels, grilled onions, grilled mushrooms, mayo and A1.
Small Fries.

Cheeseburger with everything and onions, cherry coke, and no fries.

Can I get a pizza dog burger? If the Germans get this superior manufacturing why can't you?

For me, it will be the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.
One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".
Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.
I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

Sorry, we only serve a burger pizza dog

>also i'm a morbidly obese gobelin

Little cheeseburger with lettuce, tomato, grilled onions, ketchup, and mustard, small fries, no drink.

>Would you like a drink?

why are you posting this in multiple threads

Fucking autistic faggots listing every ingredient they want while ordering fucking burgers

I'm pretty sure they ask you to at Five Guys.

They are going to ask anyways.

Directions to Whataburger

Cheeseburger, extra fries, coming up.

Double bacon cheese burger with jalapenos, green peppers, grilled onions, shrooms, mayo, and hot sauce! & Cajun fries

Jesus Christ look at all those employees

Hey buddy, where is the leatherclub? I have an important meeting, ya know.

6 ounces ground beef chuck with a big pinch of kosher salt. Form into a ball, then into a 3/4-inch-thick patty; make an indentation in the center. Heat a cast-iron skillet over medium-high heat; sprinkle the skillet with salt. Cook the burger 4 to 5 minutes per side. Serve on a soft bun. Add cheese.

Double bacon cheeseburger all the way with large cajun fries

Cheeseburger with everything on it
regular fry and a drink

WHY is this shit so overpriced

>cheeseburger with lettuce, tomato, grilled onions, ketchup, and mustard
G O A T B U R G E R

>his hope and optimism gone

animal style burger and fries

Because they have to pay all 13 of those employees pretending to work

Autism would be the answer you are searching for.

Have you never eaten at a Five Guys before? They ask what toppings you want like at a Subway or Harvey's.

Regular cheeseburger with the works, small fries and fountain drink.

One bacon burger with cooked onions, pickles, jalapenos, lettuce, and ketchup please. And can I get one order of the little cajun fries? Also one regular fountain drink. Thanks! :)

>five guys
>there's at least 10 guys behind the counter

why must they toy with our emotions?

May I have a burger that doesn't fall apart into a pile of bready/meaty sadness, please?
>no, this is five guys: all our """"""""burgers"""""""" are meant to be eaten from a bowl
Ah, the Chipotle model. Well, may I have an order of crispy fries, please?
>no, this is five guys: our """"""""fries"""""""" are a soggy mass of potato-y grease with about as much bite to them as baby food
Pity. Guess I'll have 1 bowl of burger and 1 lump of fries, then.
>sure, that'll be $17.84 plus tip ^_^
>would you like a drink?
Fuck this place.

why is there a guy shitting in the corner?

Did you guys know you can ask them to put the cajun spice on your burger?

I've found that their little burgers don't fall apart like the regular ones do, and they are a little cheaper. But then you would have to upsize your fries to make up for the amount of food you are losing by getting a smaller burger.

A ride to Cookout.

>hi, im new

Burgers and fries please.

youtube.com/watch?v=X_ZUTVESJPk

ass tah ess

>Fife guys
>13 ppl at the counter
???

I came in for my lunch break for a take out burger and it was fucking raw!! (not true, but I'm not paying these prices) it would be nice if you could give me a double bacon burger with ketchup mustard mayo, lettuce onion tomato and pickle. and throw a few fries in the bag for my inconvenience.
no I don't have the receipt, I did all I could to keep from raging and threw it away with a half eaten burger!! oh can I have a cup for some water too, thanks
works everytime

obama era was comfy

never understood why they need so many people to make burgers. its like theres one person for each condiment.

i worked here as a manager for 4 years. every shift i was lucky to get 4 people doing about 2000 on average a day. any busier than that and I'd want to kill myself unless i had 5 people on shift. it was an easy job, but damn i wouldve killed for a loaded shift like that on a normal day.

that being said. one person can easily run the whole line themselves at a rate of 1-3 customers every 10-12 minutes.

sure. that will be $12.75

Hebrew National, motherfuckers. (Their Cajun fries are pretty fucking good too)

I'll take a burger with some special trap sauce.

A dining experience devoid of poor people (in-n-out customers).

Yeah, the toilet is over there.

is a BLT under $4?

Ahhh I remember the early 2000s where you could get a blt with fries for like 5 bucks. If it was a nice place a soda too. Ha.

I'm good, just here to take some peanuts.

>no pickles
>a burger

Pick one

>veg on a meat
oi

I'll have two number 9's, a Number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45s, one with cheese, and a large soda

die you little ice glass balla foo

>a meal should cost less than 10 dollars
>people actually believe this

user... I

The idea comes paying for food amount rather than flavor. They just can't make their burgers taste as good as $5, and that is just the meat patty. They have too high markup on everything, but it is still greasy, fried meat on cents of a bun. Cheese and other toppings get such a high markup they're never worth paying except for convenience, but it is the same cheese, onions, lettuce (condiments being mayo/ketchup/mustard) that even bottom-tier places offer
worst markup is on soda, never buy a drink unless you're a water drinker indulging, a 2liter of Coca-Cola will last you for a week if you have to have soda.

Well I never been but generally I'm suspicious that any restaurant meal that's under 10 dollars is not technically edible.

Wow actual fucking overpriced garbage in a bag. This shithole is a living meme

That is way more than 5 guys.
Fucking false advertising.

Bacon cheese hotdog with grilled onions and mushrooms, small fry and drink.

Cheeseburger with extra cheese, hot sauce, mayo, ketchup and mustard, jalapenos
Medium fry and a water
Scoop peanuts into backpack for the next week.

i don't understand how a potato costs more than half a burger

i wont pay more than $10 for a meal

The few times I've gone to five guys, it was always just 3-4 people even when the line goes out the front door. There's only 1 five guys in my town and it gets packed on weekend lunch.

It's why the OP image surprised me, the people at the only one I've gone to don't seem to give a fuck that there's 20 people in line that are paying $15 a burger each.

thanks for your input anglo