Pic related get into a fight in the meat department of your local grocery store. Who wins?

Pic related get into a fight in the meat department of your local grocery store. Who wins?

Are you retarded

Fieri flavorblasts Ramsay so hard, Ramsay gets cured of his insufferable faggotry.

>guy overpowers gordon with his overwhelming mass
>forces gordons mouth onto the edge of a freezer chest
>"I'm going to take your bitch ass to flavor town"
>guy curb stomps gordon, crushing his teeth and skull, killing him instantly
>

how the fuck would pansay even stand a chance

Guy fieri would absolutely fuck up gordon like a bear fighting a loose sack of toothpicks.
Gordon would probably start yelling “cunt” and throwing meats but get btfo as soon as as soon as he got within arm’s reach of flavortown.

You fool, I was born in flavortown.

Molded by it.

vegans

>yelling cunt and throwing meats
kek

>as soon as as soon as
stroked out at the end there user?

You’re all forgetting that Ramsay is hiding his power level beneath loose-fitting chef’s clothes. The dude is actually pretty built for an older guy. Fieri has weight on him but not much else. Gordon has reach since he’s 6’2” and Fieri is only 5’10”, plus Gordon is basically light bearmode/dadbod while Fieri is just a fat fuck. Worst comes to worst Ramsay can just lightly jog around in circles while Fieri struggles to keep up and collapses from the exhaustion of moving at more than slow walk. Then Fieri will truly enter Hell’s Kitchen.

he's ottermode at best - guy is true bearmode

Ramsey came straight from Hell, sent by Satan himself. There is no way he can lose to Fry Guy

>>"I'm going to take your bitch ass to flavor town"

You got me. that made me chuckle

Guy has mass but it's because he's a fat fuck, Gordon is at least in shape, my money's on gordon

fieri blanco ez

Fieri wins because I jump in and help him. I hate Fageri but I hate Ramsay more. Thieving cunt.

this

Ramsay. He's a Glaswegian. They all fight dirty.

>In shape ex athlete who works out.
>Amerilard

Guys arms arent flab anymore he actually looks strong
Ramsay is just thin

I think you all forget, Ramsay trains MMA.

>assuming Guy isn't going to hit him with the Low and Slow Ball Thump
>assuming Guy won't follow up with a Big Guy's Mama Slamma Jamma bodyslam
>assuming Guy won't mount Ramseys limp body and won't hit him with his trademarked Dirty Dunkamole DDT

Get real, Guy wins 11/10 times