What do you cook for a woman who is upset?

What do you cook for a woman who is upset?

Sister slept in for something important and is going to be moody as fuck when she gets home

Some kind of comfort food, especially because its winter time.

I mean its your sister, you don't know what kind of food she prefers?

move out of your mom's house

Ice cream you fucking retard

why are you cooking food for you sister, does she support you or are you fucking her?

>I’d cook ice cream
>cook
Retard.

Dick.

You haven't had fried ice cream? That shit's pretty good.

Sorry, we can't all live in flyover states.

Chocolate and wine.

Pick up some Dole Dippers for her and when she gets home offer them to her while wearing a tuxedo. You'll thank me later.

I'm on the west coast, actually, though for some reason I've only seen it in Mexican restaurants. I'd think it'd be more popular.

a bowl of hard boil eggs

Some fruity cocktail.

Make fun of her for sleeping in on an important day. You're both retards. Why would you coddle someone who made their own mistake? Why is their emotionality your problem?

salty milk and coins.

high carb low fat. beans and bagels.

Dumb retards tend to think they can control a dumb bitch being a dumb cunt. Just let the cunt tire herself out from being retarded, then serve whatever slop you always make, faggot.

Because I don't need a 16 year old blonde girl (my sister) deciding to do some retarded life-ruining shit because "nobody cares" and her family (me) didn't create a stable, structured environment

Stability and structure are qualities that come from experience and learning. I fail to understand how feeding her some specific sequence of edible ingredients will do that. Teach her how to set a fucking alarm clock and go to bed on time.

Delete this thread.

>t. edgy 14 years old

>Women are rational

>What do you cook for a woman who is upset?
Chocolate.

>actually having autism

>fried icecream is flyover state food
Will Coastcucks ever not be retarded?

Grow a pair you sound like you wear skinny jeans and participate in theater

roastie detected

That is a huge fucking pistol.

>a 16 year old blonde girl (my sister)
go on...

Sounds like a child. I recommend Mac and cheese.

His sister is ovi hot
Lets help him get laid, anons

Thats a big gun

For you

Let her vent to you while you rub her back and brush her hair like a good big bro. Then rub her feet and paint her toenails.

MADAME

Depends on her race, background, ethnicity, and income level.

Poor white girl: a simple, but indulgent alfredo sauce with chardonnay and fresh parsley garnish and blackened chicken

poor southern black girl: a nice roast ham, collared greens, butterbeans (with some of the ham cooked in), cornbread (CALL ME RACIST IDGAF)

rich white girl: some expensive cut of lamb or steak, panseared, with asparagus and garlic potatoes that I serve through a pastry bag. Deglaze pan and use sauce as "gravy"

asian-american girl of any nationality: distinct "national food" represented in america. I can make simple street foods from most asian countries (pad thai, pho, sushi, yakisoba, etc)

I don't go out of my way to impress like this ever, though. Usually just make what I'm feeling. I can make stuffed cabbage or eggplant parmesan, which is super easy. It doesn't matter. Not all girls are gonna be impressed by cooking, regardless of background. Some are going to be knocked off their socks if you can cook a simple roux for your etouffee.

But yeah, my vote goes for a nice, simple fetuccine alfredo. It's hard to fuck up, lots of comfort food ingredients, and you can add as many or few "flares" (fresh diced tomatoes and parsley for zest, blackened chicken with lemon, glass of chardonnay, extra parmesan) as you want, and she'll still be grateful. But it's mostly cream and savory ingredients, things that universally are comforting.

I made my girl a grilled cheese once and she asked for another when she was done with it but she never told me if it was any good.

Fleshlight full of macaroons.

Its just to make her feel better you literal autists, no wonder Veeky Forums is full of pathetic hugless kissless permavirgins if this is how you act towards other people

Well if your girlfriend is mad don't cook just take her out somewhere with some fruity alcohol drinks and a vibe where she can vent but get a decent meal.

Wait
>sister
nigga who gives a shit just let the bitch have some space