BASIC minimal wich

ITT describe your choice of sandwich following these rules. You may have ONE type of meat, ONE additional filling, and ONE condiment with ONE side item if you so choose

I choose salami, provealone, brown mustard, toasted until cheese melts, served with hot flavor pork rinds

Bacon, bacon and baconaise with a side of bacon.

Pork offal, mechanically separated chicken filler, ketchup, bun

Sort of related: is grocery store deli cheese or mid-range grocery store packaged cheese better? I don't know how these things work

Deli cheese is always better

>Montreal smoked meat
>mustard
>pickle on the side

GG EZ

For me it's the cock meat sandwich

Pastrami, Swiss, kraut, Dijon, side of Cajun fries.

Okay. Its a tough call since they're similarly priced

French bread toasted for my bread, thinly-sliced roast beef for my meat, swiss for my cheese, and jus for my condiment. French dips are the sandwich to end all sandwiches.

Pepper crusted salami, havarti dill, whole grain mustard, all on a dark rye bread with lentil chips on the side

Looks like ur mum

Bacon, tomato, mayonnaise on toasted light/marble rye with pickled pepperoncini on the side.

For me it is ground chicken, lettuce, and mayonnaise on a sesame seed bun.

Turkey
Havarti
Cranberry sauce

turkey, caramelized onions, harissa, sauerkraut

Tuna Melt (no celery, cheddar cheese) on sourdough with cracked pepper kettle chips

This bread with
Butter (Condiment)
Pork Liver paste (meat)
Thin, fresh cucumber slices (One additional filling)
No side

Don't need to toast it or heat it or anything. Good to go like that. Delicious, Decent nutritional value and fairly caloric.

I'm perfectly content with something like this. Just roast beef with half a jar of horseradish. If I had to add something, I guess I'd just add a few romaine leaves.

jesus that presentation makes it look disgusting

kind of what I was going for
It really is delicious though. Horseradish is second only to mustard as far as seasonings go, and roast beef is very tasty in its own right.

Ham, thinly sliced green apple, Swiss cheese, brown mustard. Toasted.

>tomato
>turkey
>mayo