What will happen?

I have an original formula 4loko from around 2011-2012. Is there anyway this could still be consumable?

I imagine it's probably still alright if it's been stored properly. See how it tastes. It should only be slightly off tasting at most.

Those things are so vile I'm assuming it's going to be impossible to know if it's bad until you're spewing out both ends

Try it post results

drink it user

you could probably sell that for a bit on ebay

>Not drinking alcohol readily available to you for 5 fucking years
Fuck off normie

Yeah, probably not going to drink it

im going to save it for my daughters wedding

clean your dirty room and ashtray, you fucking nigger.

Smoking inside your house is fucking revolting, smoke outside like a normal degenerate.

I feel like the person with a dirty ashtray by their keyboard is the exactly the person with a 2011 Four Loko on hand.

Shotgun the entire thing

Drink it you nigger holy shit

Might want to cover up the abv and stuff.. Not sure the legality of selling malt liquor on ebay

i checked, people seem to be selling it back in 2010

i miss beer bonging these in freshman year thinking it made me cool to be as stupidly drunk as possible. now i hide how i drink because im ashamed

It's going to taste shittier than normal but shouldn't hurt you. Probably very metallic, especially since you probably didn't keep it in the fridge

chug it
post the video
you won't

>chug a difficult to find, decently collectible discontinued beverage with meme value
>instead of just selling it
>and buying a new 4loko and pouring a 5 hour energy into it
Genius.

>bringing bricks indoors
>smoking indoors
>drinking 4loco

What kind of trailer do you live in and what year is your z28?

> what year is your z28?

It will be just as disappointing as it was back then, only reason it got the shit was because underages kept getting their hands on it as their first hard booze.

Seriously jager shots or vodka/monster is worse

Is that a fucking brick on your desk?

it's only cool to do degenerate things if you do them socially

doing them alone is pathetic

>clean your ashtray
God forbid there's ash in an ashtray.

drink it bitch

send it to LA Beast he'll drink it