How do you tell if blue cheese has gone bad?

Just finished off the rest of my blue cheese.
Looked kinda like pic related at the end there.

When I first got it
It only had mold on the inside but as the months went by it started to spread over all the cheese.
I didn't get sick or anything and it was delicious but I'm wondering if maybe it was past its prime.

Other urls found in this thread:

dictionary.com/browse/federal
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>how do I tell if my mold is bad
Europeans

Europe is a continent, much like the Americas.
>US education

>Mold is bad
>It's the same family of mold penicillin is derived from
Americans

Implying all mold is bad

I'm not even euro and know this

tried blue cheese aioli the other day and it was fucking putrid, the blue cheese tasted awful, i sincerely think that anybody who eats it doesn't actually enjoy it, they just pretend to enjoy it so they can seem above everyone else. fuck you, you snobby blue cheese eating cunts.

Isn't the whole point of cheese that it's dairy gone bad?

>but as the months went by
Well, the fridge-life of blue cheese is about 1 month+, so...

Ever had a burger with blue cheese and bacon? Of course you haven't. So shut the fuck up.

... and?

I think "gone bad" implies harmful.

>implying
I thought Europe actually was a country now.
You've got a federal government and you're about to form a military...

proving my point you fucking snob, go eat a blue cheese covered dick

Blue waffle!!!
Ha ha burn! If you reply to me I will fucking kill you

expired?

>A blue cheese bacon burger
>snobby
It sounds less like I'm a snob and more like you're a tasteless nigger.

(tú)

tried a mcchicken the other day and it was fucking putrid, the mayo tasted awful, i sincerely think that anybody who eats it doesn't actually enjoy it, they just pretend to enjoy it so they can seem above more “down to earth” or because they’re too poor for anything else. fuck you, you mcdonalds eating cunts.

not even that guy and not even euro but I don't think you know what federation means

>snob
nigga you can buy a blue cheese burger at a fucking red robin
and every redneck with a lick of sense dips their pizza crust in blue cheese dressing, not ranch

dictionary.com/browse/federal
>pertaining to or of the nature of a union of states under a central government distinct from the individual governments of the separate states
A lot of Euros throw little bitch-fits when you point out that this is what the EU has become.

How is the blue cheese burger supposed to be like?
I ate once and they just put chunks of blue cheese on top of the patty.
I don't mind it but it is too strong, overpowrring the meat.

Kek

Im sub 275 lbs, so a I dont dip my crust in anything, fatass.

If it smells bad
like cat piss or ammonia
its bad

I think unless you REALLY like the taste of blue cheese (which I do), you should add another element to temper the flavor, such as bacon, or, like, mushrooms. Or grilled onions. And maybe not put as much cheese. Again, I'm a ho for blue cheese, but if it was just a burger on a bun with a bunch of blue cheese, I understand why you would feel it's too strong.

But blue cheese is good on hamburgers. I mean, a lot of cheeses pair really well with hamburgers depending on their other toppings. Mushroom and Swiss is top tier, so is blue cheese. Stop being a fag. Also, who doesn't sell blue cheese? I'm almost positive you can get it at Wal-Mart, or you can go to a local deli like a fucking human.

By the way I am an US citorzan

This, bacon, mushroom, and blue cheese is very good if you aren't big on the taste of blue cheese by itself. It's a pretty strong flavor, especially if you are used to more mild cheeses like cheddar or colby jack.

The taste can get a bit overwhelming if the mold grows that much. Even brie can become quite strong. Still, If it tastes good you won't get sick

>months went by
nigga what

just cut the mold off
cheese doesnt go bad unless theres mold inside it

>mold inside it

Literally bleu cheese

The colonies were a mistake.

You can't win all you wars.

your*

Aged cheese literally never goes bad. Extra mold? No biggie it's all the good kind, if you don't like the flavor of the mold just trim. Goes dry just grate it on top of something instead. Aged cheese never goes bad.
I hate you pls leave America

It was a plain burger with chunks of blue cheese
Interesting. I like blue cheese but that chunks were too much for the meat I guess.

What the fuck am I looking at

Yummy cheese.