Nice

third video
>1:47
cutest "nice" steve has ever done

>1:40
my bad

Christmas came early! Nice!

literally /ourguy/

yo why does this nigga upload like 3 shits at once? I wanna talk about tyhem each on ck this is bullshit

why do all these rations have a fuckload of gum?

I get the cigs but gum?

Only thing I can think of is that gum keeps your mouth occupied and might help keep you from feeling the urge to eat.

they should just blow each other if they need to occupy their mouths

Just got into watching this guy. Post essential Stevekino.

It also helps your mouth make spit, keeping your mouth wet and helping you feel less thirsty.

i love steve man
hes a real handsome guy
he can really pull off that burger king look

Does anyone else hope Steve is secretly gay?

kys faggo

Just filter his feed for "Most Popular" videos. Work your way through like a normal person.

Also "kino" is dumb.

The only time Steve has ran from a fight.

youtube.com/watch?v=Db19pT9lnZc

Only a weak human being like yourself would hope that Steve would be cowardly enough to deny his own sexuality.

Nice!

He's had at least one GF

Steve could make millions as a face for the tobacco industry. It's nice that he doesn't use his power for evil.

pls ban this shiller. he can go buy an ad or some other shit.

mildly unpleasant

>sexualizing a wholesome man like Steve
You need to go for a long walk and think about what happened in your life that led you down this path.

Is he losing his hair? I hope not.

I kind of doubt Steve would be too interested in video games.
Ross however would totally be down for some rations.

D A D D Y

steve = ian from forgotten weapons

A lot of ration gum has a mild laxative in it that makes it easier to shit. Some menu items can cause a bit of constipation due to the preservatives.

can only imagine how bad that smelled for steve to have that reaction.

"bit of liquid in the bag, robust garbage smell, i gotta try this... add it to coffee instant type 1 .. oh man... that's .. that's rich, a perfect drink for breakfast.... nice"

Nice.

nice

How long until /ourboy/ dies from some old forgotten strain of food poisoning?

he survived botulism albeit at a cost of 15k which almost ruined him

>american healthcare.

he even says he should really take out private care because of all this horrible shit he eats

Thoughts on coffee instant?

Fresh
Nutty
Light
Dark roast

which one? Type 1 or type 2

There was a MtF poster on here that claimed she was flirting with Steve, or left a message and didn't see the positive response for a year can't quite remember. So there's that.

definitely rancid

I love this guy so much.

I'm not sure why, but it's somehow entertaining to watch him eat old MREs

>Three new steves at once!
>It's back to back to back survival rations

I've only had Type 1.
As instant coffees go, it's probably the one that tastes most like actual coffee. You want to use less water than the packet calls for since it's going to be weak if you follow the instructions and since you can always add more water. It's very aromatic to the point where opening the packet is enough to fill a small room with nice coffee smells for at least an hour.

For me, it's the novelty of each ration and seeing what other nations deem necessary to survival. Americans get candy and coffee while italians get a 3 pound decadent monstrosity with alcohol, and Russians get a shitload of potatoes. Also it's nice to listen to a sincere enthusiast with deep knowledge of something describe their hobby.

Pretty sure that confirms him as a fag, tbqh. I mean, who wouldn't want to hose some random wench who hangs out on Veeky Forums?

>claimed "she" was flirting with steve

Yes, the man completely riddled with hormones to become a monstrosity would never make anything up for attention on a portuguese merkin appreciation board

>For me, it's the novelty of each ration and seeing what other nations deem necessary to survival
this

It was one poster attention whoring and Steve handling it well but not actually flirting. Certain feteshists like to use it as """""proof""""" that he's into men while he has a gf IRL.

Steve is an asexual creature, He is devoid of the impurities that follow along with sexuality.

Nice.

What does Steve do so he can afford all these rare MREs?

landscaping

he has a real job and the little bit of money he makes from youtube. its exactly why his channel is pure. not like those other people who only rely on youtube and advertising trash.

nice

his hands are shaking like fuck now :(

God, Steve, for the love of Christ please adjust the white balance on your camera. Tired of seeing everything through Jaundice goggles

Go tell that to him on his accounts then.

Pls do it for me

Let's get this out onto a tray.

>happy to see three uploads
>all under 15 minutes

feelsbad

Is that pic from the four fingers of death video? I expected so much worse, but he's such a trooper he made it his bitch.

Emergency rations are the most boring rations

has anyone ever eaten one of these MREs before? this channel makes me hungry as fuck.
the teas and sweets always get to me the most

MREs are delicious user. Plus it’s just really fun to do all the super simple but technical and compartmentalised cooking.

nice

Modern US MREs actually taste good and are worth eating. I had a 1965 MCI, and the stuff that wasn't obviously poisonous actually tasted pretty good.

Fun MRE fact: They're engineered to survive being dropped 5000 feet.

>reportoftheweek is officially normie tier
i didn't want to believe it, but i knew it was a matter of time with that comment section

He was on Tosh

even with that exposure it wasn't that big

>this channel makes me hungry as fuck.
there's an unusual enjoyment in watching him eat peanut butter and crackers

wot in tarnation

that's the Florida goggles

How is this guy still alive? I'm pretty sure he developed some immunity to expired food.